Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1001 - 1010 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Lhen, Its true God has plans for us...I would just like a peak at them though lol
so do you still feel all of your symptoms?

MoVegas, It could have been the traveling that may delayed your postive opk on cd12... but I say keep trying anyways, just incase.. I know when I traveled and I had AF while being away... AF was delayed a few days and also was short.. but traveling does that.

I don't know yet, what is next...I think hubby and I will have a talk when he comes home for the weekend and see what we both feel what is next. / going to be praying about it too.

11 years ago

missed you too Lily!! i am so glad to be back..

hello moVegasgirl.. yup for this cycle i will be monitoring and tracking my symptoms.. i am currently 12dpo..

fluff.. my symptoms are still very active.. i think i may have what they called a sympathetic pregnancy symptoms (hehehe).. because i don't know if i am pregnant or what and i am just making up these symptoms.. my symptoms are sore breast felt like the areola is getting bigger.. hot flushes.. sensitive to smell.. just this morning i used to love that food but when i smelled it makes my stomach turn.. i am having dizzy spells.. or so i thought.. always felt tired..

hope these are positive signs.. keeping fx..

11 years ago

WOW Lhen! When are you going to test? Those are definitely sounding good! My for you!

I'm in the TWW - 1dpo. So unbelievably frustrating...wish I had more patience!

Fluff, keep us posted. We're here to listen.

OK, Lhen,

11 years ago

You're symptoms sound great, Lhen!

11 years ago • Post starter

Lhen, the symptoms do sound promisng and since they are still hanging around maybe its your time for a postive and I hope it is. But I do know I have been there before too... some cycles I want have any sysmptoms that make me think... but sometimes I do.. crazy hormones!!?

AF should arrive this upcoming Monday or atleast around that time frame. Feel no symptoms at all. I am pretty sure I am out anyways.

8 months my hubbys been working out of town and he gets to come home for the weekend but we have such a short window... you know months or 2 may go by until OV lines up when he is home... which stinks... but also doesn't help that something may be wrong with one of us... hubby comes home tonight and we will be talking over this weekend.

11 years ago

MoVegas, so the wait has just began...hopefully it goes by quickly with a good out come ;)

11 years ago

thanks lily.. keeping fx for us all..

moVegas it will be a long TWW for you.. but i hope it will come out good this time.. fx for you..

fluff i know what you're going through.. at least with you it's every week you get to bd with your dh.. with me it's every after 3 months when dh comes back from his work out of the country.. so we really need to keep watch and bd as much as possible when he's around..

i have a question ladies.. if you ovulate early does it mean you're going to have your period early if you're not pregnant?

as i've said earlier on my post i think i ovulated early this cycle.. and i am not yet due till next week which is march 20.. but last night when i went to the loo i see a spot of blood on my undies (sorry TMI).. not too bright though.. a little lighter in color.. and also this morning when i am preparing for work.. are my periods coming early or what? a little bit of cramping too.. i put on a liner to make sure.. but when i went to check on it, there was only brown color on it.. and no more..

anyways.. will wait for your feedback ladies..

11 years ago

The same thing happened to me. I ovulated on CD 12 then nine days later I started bleeding so I thought my period came. I bled for three days brown blood I even called my Midwife to ask her what I should do to help my cycles to last longer. Then I decided to test when spotting stopped and got my bfp. Don't lose faith.

11 years ago

Sounds like implantation to me!! Same thing happened to me as Smiley. I O'd CD11 and got my BFP eight days later on CD 19! Fingers crossed big time for you!!!! FYI the time between CD 1 and when you O can vary from cycle to cycle, but your luteal phase (the time from O to AF's arrival is usually the same amount of days in length, give or take a day. So if you O early, you're period would be due earlier, but it's nice when you O earlier because you get your BFP earlier!!! Can't wait for you to test!!

11 years ago • Post starter

thanks for the info smiley and lily.. it really is enlightening me.. makes me more optimistic..

praying IB is what is happening to me too.. just right now before i checked in on you ladies.. (sorry TMI) still a little light spot on my liner.. and nothing when i wiped..

i have a regular 34 days cycle.. i am really feeling weird right now.. this has never happened to me before.. hoping and praying this would be it.. a that we are longing for..

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo