Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

701 - 710 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

I will have to see if any where local sells them... and maybe try them out... if I can get the hang of them... I know how they are suppost to work but for some reason they don't sound simple lol

11 years ago

I have no clue what soft cups are but I do know that this cycle I haven't kept track of anything and don't know what cycle day it is nor do I care right about now. I am just taking a vacay for at least the next 4 months and just going to enjoy my girls and my hubby and this summer and try again in the winter. But I will gladly keep reading your stories and praying for you all. Love and hugs to all and a belly rub to the lucky ones with buns in the oven..

11 years ago

okie ladies so I posted a hpt that I too late this afternoon because I have been really moody today as if I get angry easier than normal and so I decided to test and I see something and it popped up before the whole thing went white. I am kinda weirded out because I really would love to be but then again since I don't know what dpo I am or any other information. I am unsure if this one is it or not. Plan on taking another in the am to see if it gets darker of if it was just a fluke. Let me know what you think. God bless you all!!!

11 years ago

hi when i get my bfp i didnt get a clear result in the mornings i always git it in the afternoon so dont get disheartened if its not darker. just test again in the afternoon or go get your bloods done. best of luck hun. xx

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Smiley how exciting!! Let us know what happens!!

11 years ago

Smiley - how did it go?

11 years ago

I tested and got a negative and another light line so I don't know.. I am waiting to receive the test I ordered online to see what they say. I am not getting my hopes up. But I will say I suffered a very bad migraine last night and today all day I have been sick like smells bother me and I can smell everything and everything makes me wanna puke. But that may be the migraine aftershock. So I am just waiting and leaving it up to God. I wasn't really trying this month so I don't even know if or when I ovulated or if we even bd enough. so I am clueless right now. But keep me in your prayers ladies please. How is everyone else?

11 years ago

Hopefully things will become more clear soon for you. It could be that those test senstivity ....and since you really don't know what DPO your on... it could be that its still early.

11 years ago

Yea I know you are right. That's why I decided to go ahead and buy some First Response Test so that I can be more confident in my results. Especially since that's the kind I have shown my husband every time I have gotten pregnant. I hope one day soon I can do it again. Even though I decided to stop trying and I am sticking to that I still plan on having more if the good Lord allows me to. I hope you all are doing good. God bless you all and thank you so very much for all your support. I am alone where I live and really have no friends that I can talk to about this so it helps to have you girls. On another note, I saw two girls pregnant the other day and just broke out in tears. Has it happened to anyone else? I am very emotional lately but I don't know if its depression or pregnancy. Either way I am thankful for you girls.

11 years ago

Smiley - I had weird results the first few days I started testing this go around. Then suddenly around 11dpo they were getting darker. Since you don't know your dpo, it could be for lots of reasons.

Keeping you in my thoughts! Fluff too!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo