Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Hey, ladies. I hope you are feeling better, Bride, and thanks for your prayers! Lhen, I think it all sounds very positive for you!! My husband says I feel like a furnace since I've been pregnant. It's those elevated temps from the progesterone. All good things. Lizzy, you're funny! So 1DPO might be a wee early, but I got my at 8DPO. You never know.

So as for me, yesterday I had only had the one instance of a very light pink spotting right before my ultrasound. I didn't have any issues yesterday evening or this morning or afternoon. So we went out to a few stores, and I started feeling crampy. I went to the bathroom and had a tiny bit of light pink spotting again when I wiped. We immediately went home, and I took a nap and have been on the couch since...spot free and cramp free. I'm taking it easy the rest of the weekend and week. It makes me so nervous. I would feel better, and I can't believe I'm saying this, if I felt some form of nausea. I didn't when I m/c last time and I don't this time.

I'm trying to keep the faith.

12 years ago • Post starter

Lily, I had zero nausea when I was pregnant with all three of my girls, BUT I was as sick as EVER while pregnant with my two boys. Every pregnancy is different. Don't worry at all, honey...that's the last thing you need right now. It's common to spot a little bit early on and sometimes it's just a cue to take it easy. My daughter and I just prayed for you and for your precious baby. All will be fine :)

I'm doing okay...I still have my moments, but get the most upset and emotional when I begin to think of the fact that I never got to celebrate my pregnancy since I found out while miscarrying. I feel robbed in more ways than one.

Lhen, it's about time to test!! C'mon, girly!

Lizzy, hoping your TWW or the next 8 or so days go by QUICKLY for you...and for me too. lol! I'm tired of feeling like this!

Love you all!

12 years ago

good day ladies..

haven't tested yet.. 20dpo and still no sign of evil .. i thought she has showed her head yesterday because i've got a bit of spot and when i woke up this morning none.. i'm not quite sure if i had a longer period this time or what but i never got late on my period.. i will be testing after two days..

lizzy you are so funny..

i have you all in prayers lizzy, lily and bride..

love you all girls..

to all..

12 years ago

Thank you so much, Bride. That is very sweet of you and your daughter and means a lot to me. It's very comforting. I know every pregnancy is different, and I really shouldn't compare. I haven't had any spotting today, so I'm starting to gain back a bit more confidence. I'm glad you are feeling a bit better, Bride. I am praying for you.

Lhen, I don't know how you resist the urge to test!!??? I think you are pregnant!!!!

How are you doing, Lizzy?

hi lily.. i've been trying to resist the urge to test because i don't want to be disappointed.. i've had some spotting / bleeding and i'm not quite sure if the evil is playing tricks on me.. i really hope i am pregnant and that the bleeding will not appear again ..

it's nice to know that your spotting has stopped.. it was such a relief.. i am praying for you..

how are you bride? lizzy any updates?

12 years ago

Well, I had a bit more spotting tonight, but I'm trying to remain hopeful. I hate this waiting.

I hope everything works out for you, lhen!! All you ladies are in my prayers!!

Lily, I'm so praying for you. God is well able to more than we could ever ask or think. Trust in Him...I know you are. Wish I could pray with you in person. Try not to allow fear to grip you...I know how that is and is easier said than done. This was my FB status this week. Hope is encourages you too.
"When the storm is raging all around me, You are the peace that calms my troubled sea....and when my weakness is all I can give, Your gentle Spirit gives me strength again."

I'm STILL bleeding bright red blood and it's been 8 days now. Is that normal? I should remember from my last m/c in 2010, but I don't. I'm going to POAS tomorrow just to see if there is still residual hcg in my body or not. Kinda sad for me, but I need to know. It went down over 100 mIU in just 2 days, so I'm guessing it should be almost at zero by now.

Lhen, you're my hero, sista!!! Oh my goodness, you are so strong to not test. I'm with the other girls...I don't know HOW you do it. Can't wait to hear the news though!

Lizzy, any new symptoms we can obsess over?

12 years ago

Hi Girls!!! ABSOLUTELY nothing is going on with me on the symptom front!! Then again, I AM only 3 dpo LOL :) I haven't really had time to stress over anything this month...with the root canal, court hearings, and now an awful horrible sinus deal, I have too much going on!!!

Thursday I am flying down to arkansas to visit my mama!!! I can't wait for that. It is her birthday but I just have to say that a mama can always make her daughter feel better!!! Regardless of how old she is!!!

I have been trying to decide when to test...I really want to try and wait it out!! Lhen is an inspiration!!1 BUT I know me to well and so I am planning to start on 8dp...just in case...you never know!!! :)

I ovulated so early this month...its pretty wierd!! But so far I dont feel anythign new~~

LILY...you are going to be okay sweetie!!! I think a bit of bleeding is somewhat normal in the early stages...just take it easy!!! God is going to help you through!!

BRIDE....I pray for you evey night that you stop this bleeding and begin to heal!!! Here is hoping that peace comes soon!!

LHEN...OMG TEST ALREADY!!! I am dying over here!! LOL :)

12 years ago

Ugh...took 2 hpt's today and both are still positive. Faint, pink lines, but definitely still positive. Maybe in a few days, I'll get a bfn. I hate this...any other month I'd be THRILLED to see these pink lines and now it's heartbreaking and aggravating to me. Now, I want to see stark, white bfn's so I know I can start trying again. Frustrated.

12 years ago

I have noticed that a lot of people do not put updates as to how things turned out for them and I was just wondering if you got the BFP that you were hoping for?

~ Nissy ~ User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo