Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Seriously, I need to be stopped. Today, at 11 dpo, I bought a 3 pack of ClearBlue Digitals. I took one the minute I got home from Walmart...NOT PREGNANT. Then tonight just before I logged on here I took another one...NOT PREGNANT. I have promised DH not to pee on the other one until Dec. 23rd IF AF doesn't arrive that day. boo. Still have metal mouth and an abundance of cm. Today though it was clear and somewhat stretchy. LOTS of it though...yuck. Two months ago I had a tiny bit of stretchy cm just before AF so now I'm feeling so discouraged.

12 years ago

Hi Girls...I think I am out this month!!! 12 dpo today and no sign of a BFP anywhere on the horizon!!! I started cramping with period like cramps last night and still having a bit of them this morning. The CM is still going strong which annoys me...AF is due on Friday and I expect her like always.

Thats fine...just means more fun BDing next month for me and my dh :) I suppose we might as well enjoy it while we can...we are all bound to get our BFP's sometime!!!! :)

Happy Holidays Girls and Good luck to you all in the next few days!! :)

12 years ago

speaking of CM. i also have an abundance of CM. its kind of embarrassing.

User Image

12 years ago

Lizzy, I still firmly believe you are in the running. Cramping is the top pregnancy symptom. And the CM is a great indicator too, especially as much as you are having. Hang in there!

Well I'm 11DPO today. I got a this morning. I'm also still having the spotting, I'm cramping a bit, my low back hurts pretty bad today, I'm irritable and my nips are a bit sensitive. The spotting still has me . I know a lot of women implant 8-10DPO, which makes sense with the timing of my spotting. And, you won't get a positive if this is the case for 2-4 days. So anywhere between 12DPO and 14DPO?? My symptoms can all be positive signs but they could all be caused by the dark, sinister . I'm still hoping but I just wish I would have an answer soon.

I have to say, you ladies have helped me pass the time a lot and are a comfort! Thanks for the support!

12 years ago • Post starter

hi ladies..

lily don't loose hope.. its still too early to tell.. i've also heard that other IB will last 1-3 days like normal AF do.. so hang in there.. its still too early for you.. just keep and for you..

happy holidays to all.. lets all wish for that ..

update:

i am 13dpo.. creamy cm.. breast still sore.. a bit of dizzy spells.. but i guess its because of the late nights i had due to parties.. very sensitive to smell last night.. DH ask me if whats happening to me..

well.. hope these are all good signs.. keeping

12 years ago

I'm pulling for you, lhen! It's sounding really hopeful for your Christmas wish of a ! I can't wait for you to find out!

I, on the other hand, am losing hope. I have been spotting since 9DPO. My BBT temp fell slightly yesterday and pretty significantly today. It's still above the coverline, but it looks like it did last month prior to . I'm thinkin' it's not possible to get an implantation dip at 12DPO, which is what I am today. Tomorrow's temp will be telling. I really was hoping this was the month. I don't want to have to endure the TWW again. So brutal.

Well, good luck to you ladies! Bride, lhen, Lizzy -- you should be hearing news any minute, eh? I'm excited for you guys!

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies!!! The good news Lily is that we will be right here again next month together I think...LOL :) We can keep each other company again!! We will be besties by the time this is over LOL :)

I am 12-13dpo today...not sure which. I am 2 days from AF and have no symptoms...I figure she will be showing up any day now. Last night I tested and thought I saw something but apparently it was just the indent line on the FRER because I tested this morning and the got the biggest BFN you have ever NOT seen ...lol :)

Oh well...onto next month right??? Good Luck Ladies!! Sounds good for a couple of you!! Wish we could all have Santa grant our Christmas wishes but if not at least some of you are getting your Christmas Miracle. I am happy for you all!!! :)

Happy Holidays Girls!!! :)

12 years ago

It's official... showed up today hot and heavy!!! BOOOO...I think I will be signing off of this site though...I have never been so concerned with anything and I have convinced myself I have issues that I probably don't have...LOL!!!

I just can't do this stress anymore. I am thinking that the worry and stress is causing me to stop ovulation even. My period was a day early this month too. Wierd.

Anyways...have fun girls and good luck!!! :)

12 years ago

ohh lizzy it's ok.. anyway you'll have fun BDing with your DH and TTC again..

hello lily thanks.. i am still waiting .. hopeful still .. still wishing for that for christmas..

happy holidays guys.. i'll keep you posted..

12 years ago

Okay, so I wasn't as crampy today and AF is due to show tomorrow (Friday, the 23rd). I've had just a tad of creamy CM today, but for the most part I'd say that I'm drying up since the feeling of being super wet has gone away. I am going to wait and see if AF shows tomorrow or not. If not, I'll test again either tomorrow night or Saturday morning. I'm really thinking AF is right around the corner though and if so, WHAT THE HECK was the brown/red/pink spotting I had from 5 dpo to 8 dpo? I was SURE it was implantation. I am totally confused.

Still have my fingers crossed for the rest of you guys! So sorry that the witch showed up for a couple of you...BOO ON HER! Keep the updates coming. I love logging on here to see what everyone else is feeling too.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo