Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1081 - 1090 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Hi Lily - I haven't been on here for a while. Trying to not think about things and focus on other issues.

No news. Still doing opks and timed intercourse. Clearly it still hasn't worked though! :)

We just remodeled our house and the costs associated with that have tapped out my resources for IUI so we're taking a break for a while.

Hope all is well with the rest of you ladies. I do miss our "chats!"

XOXO

10 years ago

I am still around, and I come in here to check time to time...I just don't have much to say right now though... my journey is still a journey... that I hope will end with a baby... but it still has not happened for us yet.

I am honestly trying not to think about it any more, while some days I can do that other days are still hard.

10 years ago

Miss you ladies! Hope you are all doing well...thinking about you!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm with lily, I am thinking of you ladies. Fluff? Mo?

On a side note, I am starting to worry a little that my cycle still hasn't returned. My daughter turns one this Friday and still nothing. I am still bfing so I really hope it is just because of that.

10 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Well, I was going to get on and share good news, but the fact is I just lost a pregnancy at 9 weeks. After trying for two years, it's the hardest thing I've ever experienced.

The "good news" is that I was able to get pregnant on my own, no drugs. It was COMPLETELY unexpected. So I guess I'm hopeful?

I can't remember who has had a D&C? Anyone who is still on here? I had one 12 days ago - how long did it take for your period to return?

I think all the "evidence" of women being more fertile after a miscarriage seems to be anecdotal, but I'll take it. :)

Let me know how you all are. Sunny are you still breast-feeding? Are you wanting to try again? Fluff, how are you?

XOXO Ladies

10 years ago

I'm so sorry to hear that, Mo. I can relate. I will keep you in my prayers for sure. It is very reassuring to hear that you did conceive. I too have heard you are fertile after a D&C. I didn't require one. I think my period returned 30-40 days after my MC. My cycles were very irregular for 5 months after. My doc told me to wait two months before TTC again. Hang in there, Hun.

Sunny, it is because you are BFing. You can get pregnant before the first PPAF though FYI. Happy birthday to your girlie!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Meeee

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/pregnant-1392357600z8z1394600400z0.png

10 years ago

Hello ladies just wanted to stop by and check on you all. I pray you are all well. My twins turned one and are getting to walking. They grow up so fast. God bless you all.

10 years ago

hello ladies.. how are you all? hope all is well.. just came back to this site.. i have been inactive for quite a long time.. i just don't want to obsess.. but now i don't know if we unexpectedly hit it.. so i am here again.. and checking on you ladies.. any updates?

God bless!!

9 years ago

Hello lhen. It's nice to hear from one of you ladies. I'm actually 13 weeks pregnant myself. Keep me posted.
I miss all my ladies.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo