Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

541 - 550 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

moVegas i just don't think about testing yet though today i'm already 13dpo.. still with those symptoms.. but i don't fret over it because i've felt it before and the evil showed up.. the only thing that makes me optimistic this cycle is i took up clomid and duphaston as my OB prescribed me to help on fertilization.. it's too bad we didn't make it through my fertile window because DH has to leave out of the country for a couple of months..

bride i'm so sorry showed up.. i guess i will be with you on this "break" you're planning to.. i won't be tracking for 3 months if showed up on me this month..

yayyy lizzy that's so good news.. another and now with a much distinct lines..

fluff it's nice to know that you already had an appointment this month.. that will help you a lot in knowing what to do and will keep your mind at ease..

lily how's our baby? hope me, bride, fluff, and moVegas join you and lily soon..

to us all..

12 years ago

Hi Girls!!! I have continued to test but last night I decided to only test once a day at least until I see my doctor!! I am driving myself crazy trying to decide if the line is getting darker. So FMU only. This morning it was a big fat nice dark pink line. So that made me happy!!!!

I am calling the doctor today...I just want to get everything confirmed and I have some questions. We will see if they take me now or just want to wait until my appointment on April 13. I can't believe it...everything even the wait was worth it... :) I can't wait till you all join me and lily!!!!

I am still cramping a bit but not as bad today as yesterday. I do not like the cramping but according to everything I have read and heard it is normal. So I am not too worried!!! :) I am officially 2 days late!!!

Bride...a break is good!! Sometimes it is just what we need!!!

LHEN...OMGSH girl!! I want you to test SO BAD!! I can't wait!!! :)

Lily...hows our baby??

12 years ago

MoVegas, Hang in there I know its hard not to want to test but you can do it!

Lhen, So your 13DPO and isnt Wednesday when AF is due ? eek getting closer!

Lizzy, That is so wonderful this morning you woke up to a nice big fat pink line!! Hopefully you can get in sooner with the doctor now :)

Well I guess I need to order some more opks since when last month I took a break and I only had 2 left and I hoping to get things worked out so I can have the day off for my appointment..or atleast half a day.

12 years ago

Hi Guys!! Just talked to my doctors office and they said they don't see pregant patients until 8 weeks. Is that normal?? I wanted to be fit in to confirm and all and they were like no need...if you got a nice pink positive and no period then we will see you at 8 weeks.

My first appointment is set for May 7th!! Maybe because it is my first and I haven't had any troubles in the past???

I just thought it was wierd because everyone on here is going to the doctor and having levels tested and what not...

What have been your experiences with this? Is this normal procedure?? I was looking forward to having everything confirmed and what not!! :)

Thanks guys!!

12 years ago

Lizzy, it's totally normal for them not to see you until 8 weeks. They wanted to see me at 4 weeks and test levels only because of the m/c I had last time. To confirm, they just do a pregnancy test, which you already did. Your digital is confirmation. I know you want a "doctor" to say, "yup you're pregnant." But you're definitely pregnant. You can drive yourself nuts with the progression testing. And I know this from personal experience so just be careful. And don't worry about the cramping. I cramped up until 8 or 9 weeks. If you haven't already, you need to be taking a prenatal vitamin and a DHA supplement. Other than that, sit back and enjoy! I can't wait for you to join me at the sister site countdownmypregnancy.com!!!

Bride, sorry to hear about AF. I think a break is good too though. I wouldn't want a baby too close to Christmas either. That will also let your body heal a bit more. You are so lucky that your cycles are back on track. It took 5 months after my m/c for me to be able to TTC because they were so out of whack. I pray the time passes quickly for you! Don't be a stranger in the meantime!

Lhen, you have so much patience. I don't know how you do it. I would have peed on like six tests by now! I'm hoping you get good news!

Vegas, yes, I am still very excited! I am 15 weeks, and I have an appointment on Thursday. At that appointment, I should be setting up my 18-week ultrasound to make sure the baby is developing well and find out the gender. I can't believe I'm almost to that point all ready!!

12 years ago • Post starter

THANK YOU LILY!! Thank you so much for answering my question!! I won't concern myself then!! I have stopped the multiple daily tests!! I am done with the progression stalking...LOL :) I was driving myself insane and now that AF is absent I just want to enjoy.

I am not planning on telling the world anything until 12 weeks is up and I am into my second trimester but we may tell my hubby's family (grandma and mom and dad) at easter. I think they will be very happy!!

I can't stop smiling :) You girls have been so great!! I can't wait for you all to get your BFPS!!!!! I am praying for each of you!!!

Lily I joined www.countdownmypregnancy.com yesterday. My username is the same. LIZELAY :) Can you find me?

12 years ago

hi girls i have not had many symptoms at all this month apart for being bloated and gas, the other night my boobs started to leak milk i have not breast feed fro almost 2 yrs which promted me to test 3 three times today to comfirm i am "PREGNANT" I could not beleive it. got a 1-2wks on a digital.

So i'm also due on the 12.12.12.

User Image User Image

12 years ago

OMGsh Mazie That is amazing!!! We are due at the same time!!!! I love it!!! You will have to add me on CMP as well!!! :)

What a lovely blessed month!!! Now it's your turn LHEN and MOVEGAS!!! :)

And you too fluff!!! I'm praying you are joining us soon!!!

12 years ago

Holy cow Mazie! If you're due on the 12th you must be newly pregnant and that's great that you got a positive so quickly.

I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get a BFP this month. I think all the symptoms are in my head. The good news is, I don't feel the need to test, thus wasting pregnancy tests for no reason. I'm going to schedule the tests as soon as AF rears her ugly head and we'll go from there. Just trying not to be too discouraged.

First appointment will be sooooo exciting, Lizzie! Lily & Lizzie having healthy pregnancies will be positive reinforcement for the rest of us - whether we're taking a break right now, or still waiting this month out.

12 years ago

hi girls, yes very newly pregnant AF is due on wednesday was not expecting it at all. will contintue to test till thursday just to be sure as i'll like clock work.

omg i cant belive we are due the same day thats so cool.
i was actually asked last week by lady i had not seen in awhile was i pregnant i took it as an insult!!! maybe she knew something i didnt:)

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo