Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

481 - 490 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Hey Lhen, I really hope this is your month, especially with the hubby being away! What great news that would be for him indeed! I'm praying for you two!

I'm almost 14 weeks now. I heard the heartbeat a week or so ago and it was 167. My next appointment is April 7 at almost 16 weeks. We'll schedule our ultrasound appointment then hopefully. I started showing very early this time around, and I recently started feeling the baby move ever so slightly every now and then.

I can't wait for you ladies to join me! I feel it's coming soon!

12 years ago • Post starter

Bride, metalic taste is a good symptom I hear, hopefully you will get a postive soon.

Lhen, So when do you plan to start testing and when is AF due for you? I really hope you get to give hubby good news soon!

Lily, Aww I am so glad things are going well, and it want be to long before that next appointment...I know your exicted and we are for you!

I really haven't had any symptoms so far...so it may not be my month but time will tell...

12 years ago

hi giirls i have followed all of your highs and lows since the very first post. i have ttc for 5 months now and am 1dpo cycle day 18. only symtoms i have are mild cramps, bloated which are normal for me but i also have a stange feeling in one of me breasts. its not a pain and it not tingling just "strange" which i have not had with any other cycle.
Good luck to you all

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hi Ladies!!!

Bride!! Didn't you have metal mouth last time!! Sounding good my friend!!!

Lhen...I sure hope it is your time honey!!

I am 5dpo today...I think!! Heck I don't even know!! But hubby and I have been super busy at work so we only BD'd 2 times during my fertile period...so I am not counting on much!!! Thats ok!!!

I am still pulling for you all!!!

12 years ago

Lizzy, don't feel bad...I think hubby and I only BD'd 3 times during my fertile period. I totally am thinking I'm out this month. I just have a feeling. I have very few symptoms. Plus, I caved in and took another FRER 6 Days Sooner this morning with FMU and still BFN and I'm 9 dpo. Funny thing is that I'm okay with it either way.

Mazie, welcome to our "world"...lol! So glad you popped in to say hello. Fingers crossed for you!

12 years ago

hi lily.. it's so nice to hear all is going well for you.. it is also pretty exciting hearing your baby's heartbeat.. hope we could join you soon..

yup it would definitely be a good news to DH especially now that we are miles apart.. thanks everyone for pulling for me.. hope we all have our prayers of .. for us all..

hello mazie.. welcome to our sisterhood..

to us all..

you are all in my prayers..

12 years ago

I have sore nipples...i have never had sore nipples...it feels weird but I taking this as a good sign!!!!! Maybe I'm not out quite yet lol :)

12 years ago

WOOHOO, Lizzy! That is a great sign! Awesome!

I'm 10 dpo and tested again w/FMU on a FRER 6 Days Sooner and once again.....BFN. I think I'm out.

12 years ago

Yay, Lizzy!!!! That's a great, great sign seeing as I too have sore nipples and never have them unless I'm preggers!!! Getting excited for you!!!

Bride, sometimes having no symptoms is a good sign in and of itself!! I didn't have any symptoms with my first and only a few with this one when I got my BFP!! And, I think I remember you saying that you typically don't get a BFP until much later in cycle like 16DPO or something to that affect, so don't give up, could just be too early. Sometimes it doesn't implant until 10 or 12DPO.

Hang in there, ladies!!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Lily, thanks for reminding me that I'm still in the running...and yes, you're right...I usually don't get BFP's until much later. I wonder if it has anything to do with having a 17 day luteal phase? Seems like that shouldn't matter, but maybe you know the answer to that.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo