Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

501 - 510 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Omg!!! So positive!! Yaaaaay!!!

12 years ago

First of all...YAY for You JONI!!! I am so excited for you!!! This is amazing!! God is so good!! I only hope we can be pregnant together!!!

LHEN....anything today?? Fluff how are you sweetie???

Here is what is going on with me...I tested yesterday at 8dpo and it was a BFN. But I figured. Today I tested with FMU on a FRER and thought I saw a shadow of something but I just couldn't figure out if there was really anything there or if it was just my wishful hoping...

I had a blue dye test left over in my drawer at work from MONTHS ago (since I don't take them because they are the DEVIL). I decided to try an OPK to see what was going on there expecting it to be faint to nonexisitent since af is due to arrive in 4 days but NO...it was DARK. Not positive but quite dark for this close to AF.

So I decided to try the blue test. There is the faintest of blue lines on the test and the line is THICK!!! I don't know what to think of it and I am certain I just need to test again tomorrow with a FRER but it sure is nice to see a line!! My nipples are still a bit tender but they don't feel quite as sensitive...so maybe it isn't my month :)

I am excited and nervous to see the doctor on April 13th. It will be Friday the 13th...hope that I get good news and that he tells me everything is ok with my baby making parts!! :)

Anyways...I at 9dpo today so still a bit early to know anything.

Lily...hows our baby doing????

12 years ago

Lizzy, I think the fact that your nipples are still tender is a good sign, mine will do that like for one day and then they aren't any more...but I think if they are still staying tender like that then its a good sign indeed! I am glad you have an appointment set up with the doctor I need to set my own up... I too just want to make sure my baby making parts are okay lol Also I have 4 other friends on here and one of them had a dark opk and she also got a postive hpt too... so you never know? but don't trust the devil test... hopefully you will get a postive on that FRER test soon!!

Bride, Yes I see a pink line!! I am so happy for you Joni!!!

Lhen, well hang in there and hopefully next week you will have wonderful news to share with hubby!

Well I am thinking about testing today at lunch time on my break being optomstic I guess... but I do have some surfacing AF symptoms so I am not sure....

12 years ago

Hey, Lizzy, I think it all looks promising for you! I used an OPK this past time when I was HPT testing and my OPK was dark too and then eventually become positive when the HPT was a standard positive!!! Crossing my fingers for you!!!!

Congrats again, Bride!!!

Hang in there, Fluff and Lhen!

12 years ago • Post starter

Hey girls, thanks so much, but this morning I am heartbroken and frustrated. I tested again this morning w/ FMU and it was a stark white bfn. I am so sick of evap lines...I guess that's what those 2 tests were. So upsetting. AF is due to arrive on Saturday although I have zero symptoms and still have metal mouth.

On a brighter note, Lizzy I am feeling EXTREMELY positive about what's going on with you! I so want you to take a digital!

Len and Fluff, can't wait to hear more from y'all too!

12 years ago

Hi ladies...

I've just read through all your stories, particularly Lizzie, Bride, Lily, Lhen & Fluff...if there's room for one more, I'd love to start posting with you all. I'm surrounded by women who get BFPs when their husbands look at them and while I'm not too far along in my ttc, I'm frustrated and nervous.

I'm 37, my husband is 42 - I have a 19yo stepson. I've never been pregnant and have been trying for 5 months. I do opk's but don't measure temp - I'm also NOT GOOD with all the lingo, so forgive me if I screw up.

I'm 2dpo and if this cycle is bust we're going in for him to be tested and for me to have blood tests to check hormone levels and have the HSG. I've read through a lot of stories before finding you girls who, strangely enough, I already feel connected too. Wondering if any of you have had an HSG, how'd it go?

Anyway, I've enjoyed your triumphs and stories of positive thinking and trusting in God and would appreciate joining the thread if that's ok!

12 years ago

Of course Movegas!!! Welcome to the sisterhood!!!! :) we are all on the same journey here and celebrate our successes and commiserate the downs!!!! Feel free to just join right in!!!

The more the merrier!!! :)

12 years ago

Oh Bride, hang in there okay perhaps its was just evap lines or just maybe your just not producing enough yet for it to really pick it up? besides you still a little while before AF is due to arrive... you never know okay!

Movegas, welcome to the sisterhood :) I hope you will get good news this cycle but if you don't atleast going in for test is a good step towards figuring things out... I am kinda thinking I need to go in for a few test myself...

Well I did cave and test today BFN and right around the same time I started to spot... so I knew AF had arrived. I was okay with that at first then I had to cry and just let things out while I prayed today... and I guess the one thing I am thankful for is that so far I am not having any really bad cramping like I have had the last few months... I am starting to think its time to go see my Gyn. and discuss somethings and maybe even do a few test...

12 years ago

Movegas, hello and welcome to our group! These ladies are simply THE BEST! Very cool that you feel connected to us already...that was a lot of reading! lol! I'm glad that you are looking towards getting some medical advice with your TTC journey and love that you are trusting God for His timing as well. All things ARE possible with Him! My sister did not have her first baby until she was 41 . She had a healthy, normal pregnancy and now I have a beautiful 5 year old little niece that is just perfect! I'm approaching 36, so I'm pretty much right there with 'ya! :)

Fluff, BOOOO! I'm so sorry, my friend. It's okay to cry and feel sad, I'm know how you feel. On to another month...as much as I want to be pregnant, I REALLY want us all to be pregnant TOGETHER! Chin up, sweet lady! Your time is coming...God's got this.

Lizzy and Lhen, still pulling for you two! This could be your month :)

I tested again tonight and got another line EXACTLY like the other one. I'm baffled. Maybe a bad batch of tests? I promised my husband that I wouldn't test again until Sunday IF AF doesn't show on Saturday. He's more worn out with this TTC thing than I am...he says he's tired of the roller coaster ride every month and the anticipation followed by disappointment that he sees me go through each month.

12 years ago

welcome to the sisterhood movegas..

i am still here hanging on.. its officially 8dpo for me today.. i won't be out till the fat lady sings.. still having those symptoms.. i woke up around 3am this morning.. having hot flashes again though it's so cold here.. i never took my temp but i felt feverish.. still having the dry mouth feeling.. breast sore.. stomach cramps.. just hope these are good signs.. not sure if i'm going to test anytime soon or just wait till i miss my period..

ohh bride.. you are not yet out.. i think it is a you got there.. i am pulling for you..

lizzy i am so much excited for you.. i think this is your cycle..

ohh fluff i am so sorry hearing the evil showing its head.. i am still pulling for you.. it is a very nice move on your part going to your OB.. that's what we did.. it just been to bad for us because DH needs to work out of the country..

lily any updates.. i'm praying for a for you.. still praying and hoping we could join you soon..

to us all..

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo