Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

961 - 970 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Hey, Fluff...that's really irritating about your insurance. You're in my prayers. I'm always pulling for you. I hope it happens soon. My heart aches for you, but you know and I know that God has a plan for you. You're in good hands with Him.

Vegas -- I hope the Femura works out.

Smiley -- I still can't believe you're having twins!! Do you know the sexes yet?

Fox -- Welcome, welcome! When I asked the simple question, "anyone else 3DPO?", I never knew I would meet such great women who still communicate a year later. It's a great group. I hope you get your BFP for Christmas!!

Tyler -- Welcome to you too!

11 years ago • Post starter

Fluff - every month, I check back hoping you or Mo have had the BFP. I can't believe this thread is a year almost! Some days, when the pangs of pregnancy start to wear on me, I remember the pain of the monthly let down of BFN or AF. I remember the miscarriage and ache that leaves behind. I'm excited to be a mother but I find myself still waiting for the other shoe to drop. Like something is bound to go wrong. I try to keep it to myself because my husband has similar fears. The other day he asked what we would do with all of the stuff if the baby didn't come home. I just played it down but truth be told I worry sometimes too that this can't be real.

I hit 35 weeks today. Hard to believe it has been that long!

Lily - how is the baby?

11 years ago

Tylergirl, Welcome! Well maybe this month you will get a Christmas suprise ;)

Lily, its so sweet you and others still stop by, that means alot to me :)
I know your enjoying spending time with your baby girl right now.

Sunny, I know its hard to believe how long ago this thread was started, lol
Yay for making it to 35weeks! Not to much longer now.. do you have the babys room all ready?

11 years ago

How is everyone doing?? Any good news?
I am pretty sure AF will be here today... AF is due tomorrow. but I already can feel AF coming.

I hope all of you lovely ladies have a Merry Christmas!

11 years ago

Hi Gals!! Baby Gavin Alexander was born on 12/8/12 and weighed 8 lbs and 5 oz and was 20 3/4 inches :) he is perfect!!! He is 2 1/2 weeks and is such a perfect baby!!! I am so in love!!!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

11 years ago

I love the last picture! What a sweet baby!

Fluff - we are fairly ready. My husband has to get a humidifier still (it was on his list). Less than three weeks now.

How are you feeling?

11 years ago

Liz he is beautiful...

I am currently 4 months and I found out that I am having a babygirl

How are the rest of you ladies holding up??????

11 years ago

Lizzy, Gavin is adorable, he is beautiful and I know your a proud mommy! I love all the pictures of your sweet son, Thanks for sharing!

Sunny, hehe that is cute hubby has his own list too... and yay not much longer to go... how exciting!

KSM, aww yay a girl that is awesome. So do you have a name picked out?

yep AF hit and hit hard... on Christmas Eve... ugh I don't remember inviting AF to my Christmas celebration... but yeah lol It gets hard some days... but I keep going.

11 years ago

God bless you all Gavin is adorable
I am 20w2d and we decided not to find out what the twins are. However I am excited to hear another little girl is joining the world Congrats. No need to worry you'll get your bfp soon don't lose faith. God bless you ladies and keep me posted I pray for you all daily.

11 years ago

Lizzie he could NOT be more adorable! So happy for you and your family - what wonderful news!

It sounds like all you ladies are still plugging along in your pregnancies! I'm so happy for you all that you're doing well and things are progressing.

Fluff, so sorry AF showed up at Christmas! Maybe Santa misread your list?!

This was my first month on the Femara and my Doctor told me since I usually get positives with OPKs that this months would be REALLY evident...well...I never got a positive. So I have no idea if I ovulated. I go tomorrow for a blood test to check progesterone levels and see if I ovulated. As a result I can't determine where I am in my cycle. I'm day 23 overall and have no idea when to expect AF. I can say my boobs have been more sore in the last two days. Wow.

Anyway, Happy Holidays to all you ladies...and Happy New Year!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo