Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

491 - 500 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

You would think that wouldn't matter, but it makes sense that that's why you don't get them till later. I've noticed on the pregnancy gallery that that happens to a lot of women. Some of them just have faint positives even at 17 and 18DPO. But I don't really know the answer to this one. But, I am happy that you're feeling in the game again. Metal mouth is a great sign! Keep us posted!

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies!!!! I am 8dpo tomorrow and 5 days from the dreaded af!!! I can't decide whether to test or wait!!! It's been pretty great not worrying with it at all but I am having POAS withdrawal!!!

As for symptoms my nipples are still sore...well I would describe them more as being tender/sensitive!! That feels weird!!! I have never had that before!! I have also been very crampy over the las few days...but that's about all I have going on!!!

How's everyone else doing??

12 years ago

Hello Maziea perhaps since your getting a different symptom this month than the normal ones, its a good thing, good luck!

Lizzy, It only takes one time, just keep that in mind :) and the tenderness that isnt going away is a good sign, so your not out yet !

Bride, I wonder if the LP does effect when you can test and such... but if you always getting postives later on...then your not out yet :) Are you still having that metal mouth symptom?

I thought I would share this with you ladies...

Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom also we have obtained our introduction by faith into this grace in which we stand: and we exult in hope of the glory of God. And not only this, but we also exult in our trubulations, knowing that trubulation brings about preseverance: and perseverance, proven character, hope: and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirt who was given to us. Romans 5:1-5

Hope is of good expecations to come ... and Hope does not disappoint! I know some days its hard to be hopefull and sometimes we want to sink down into our disappointment and pitty parties... but we have to just keep moving through the hard times and remeber that God gave us hope... so we would have peace through those tough times.

Anyways I had some weird CM over the weekend like it was almost fertile like?? which is kinda weird... considering AF should arrive on Wed/Thurs.... but I am wondering if for some reason my body is out of wack because of what happened last month. Oh well only time will tell and I am debating about testing Tues or just wait for Wednesday and see what happens.

12 years ago

Thanks for that Fluff!! All things I needed to hear!!

I made a decision today and went ahead and made an appointment with my doctor for April 13th. I wasn't due until June for my annual but they had a cancelation and I decided to just take it. I don't know how this month will play out yet but I know we have been ttc for 8 months with no luck.

I just want to make sure everything is ok. I am almost 32...I don't have the luxury of "waiting it out" if I want to have more than one child and be done by 35. So I am going to demand that I be checked out and that we do SOMETHING. I obviously need something.

I feel better taking things into my own hands and scheduling the appointment. After 8 months, I am depressed and certain that something is wrong,. I need this if for no other reason than to prove that nothing IS really wrong.

But I still have hope for this month. My nipples are still tender. Other than that, however, I have no symptoms. I am 8dpo today and tested this morning...BFN but it is still very early. :) I am 5 days away from my period so here's hoping!!!

How are all of you?? Bride...anything yet???

12 years ago

Hello my sweet friends! Today I'm 12 dpo and STILL have metal mouth pretty bad. I had some cramping way down low most of the day yesterday. It didn't feel like AF cramps and it wasn't gas either. I'm hoping it was implantation, but who knows. I tested again this morning with 2nd morning urine on a Dollar Tree test and saw a veeeeerrrry faint line, I mean almost non-existent. My husband didn't see it. I very well could be an evap line because it's so light that I can't tell if it has pink color to it or not. I bought 5 of them though....one for each day of this week. AF should be here on Saturday, so we shall see. I guess 11 dpo wouldn't be too late for implantation, right? I'm pulling at straws, I think but have to keep hope alive! :)

12 years ago

i'm still here with you ladies.. pulling for you all..

thanks fluff for the words of encouragement.. all things we need to hear..

i am not yet counting myself out.. but haven't been obsessing (again).. i just don't want to expect too much in case we don't get that .. we leave it all to God.. if it is His will then we will have the baby we want..

i will be expecting my period by april 4.. still having those dry mouth feeling, cramping (not af), sleepiness/nausea can't help yawning all the time, this morning i had stuffy nose.. hope all of these are good signs.. or maybe just an after effect of the fertility pills..

12 years ago

Hi ladies!!! Well...tonight my hubby informed me that we are obviously not bd-ing enough and that it is time to "get serious"...and here I thought we have been serious for 8 months LOL!!! Husbands....sheesh!!!! :)

12 years ago

Lhen, great attitude girlfriend! Lizzy, gotta love those husbands! Lol! Ok, so I took another test and I'm about to post the pic for your opinions! Be honest.

12 years ago

Bride, it's definitely positive!!! There is clearly a pink color to it!! YAY! I'm excited! I think it's also a good sign that you are getting a line now, earlier than normal. I'm so happy for you! God is good! Sending sticky vibes and prayer your way!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo