Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

831 - 840 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!!!!

I took a mini break from TTC ....I'm back on cycle #6 now. This cycle I am using soy....I am currently on CD 12 and I have been having ovulation pain soooooo bad. We BD Sun, Tues, and Wed, and I guess we will tonight ....

Ladies please pray for me!

How are you all doing??

11 years ago

Hey ladies.. I am currently on CD 25 so I'm still waiting on AF to show up. I just don't know when she is coming. We did bd a lot this month only because we got closer since the mc. I always keep you ladies in my prayers. God bless you all.

11 years ago

MoVegas, so how did the appointment go?

KSM, have fun with the hubby ;)

Smiley, so when does AF normally come? I know it may be off a little but that is nice you and hubby have been alot closer lately. ((hugs))
I pray for you also, and everyone else too!

I am on CD22 so 6 more days of waiting...

11 years ago

Hey ladies...I need a prayer request for a CMP friend. She is due in six weeks and is being delivered due to liver failure. She found at yesterday that she has preclampsia. Pray for her baby's health and lungs, pray for a safe delivery for mommy and baby, and pray for speedy healing for her body with no lasting effects. Thank you ladies!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Lily - I will keep her and the baby in my thoughts. Let us know how it goes. A friend of mine had her baby 6 weeks early late last year and the baby is healthy and happy now at 8 months.

--

I always thought TWW was ridiculously evil, but once you got a BFP the "wait" would be over and then I found out all throughout pregnancy there are mini-versions of TWW. First, is the baby viable? Is there a heartbeat? Am I going to miscarry? Then, the NT scans for down's and trisomy. A lot of ladies due in January like I am are obsessing right now over movement and when will it happen. I keep trying to not think about it. I am sure there are more examples but those are the ones I have seen thus far.

Fluff - Fingers crossed!

Smiley - we bd'd extra the month this little bean happened, hoping for you!

KSM - Is soy helpful when trying to conceive?

MoVegas - How did the appointment go?

11 years ago

So I am on CD 26. My normal cycles are about 26 to 28 days. I know this one isn't normal because of the MC but I think I ovulated on the 27th I am not 100% on that but all the signs were there and to top it off that day I know I was hot cause I couldn't get enough of my hubby that day nor the next. But I am still just waiting on AF.. I know she'll show up within the next week or so. I go to DRs on the 10th so I will def know something then. I just pray I get my BFP soon, I pray we all do. I will def pray for your friend. God bless you all!!

11 years ago

So I am on CD 26. My normal cycles are about 26 to 28 days. I know this one isn't normal because of the MC but I think I ovulated on the 27th I am not 100% on that but all the signs were there and to top it off that day I know I was hot cause I couldn't get enough of my hubby that day nor the next. But I am still just waiting on AF.. I know she'll show up within the next week or so. I go to DRs on the 10th so I will def know something then. I just pray I get my BFP soon, I pray we all do. I will def pray for your friend. God bless you all!!

11 years ago

SUNNY-- soy was recommended to me by a nurse and friends. Everyone I know who took them were successful at least by their. 2nd cycle on them... From my experience my CM has increased and Ovulation pains were a lot stronger....google the success rate. GOOD LUCK

ILET THE TWO WEEK WAIT BEGIN :)

11 years ago

So here I am at cd29 and no sign of AF and BFNs. I don't know how long it takes after a m/c to get your AF back before it only took me the normal amount of time to get back to my cycles so this is weird. I however believe that I ovulated a little late and if I am correct I would be at 12dpo maybe. So I will be waiting patiently for Friday and see what the DR says when she checks me out if I don't get it by then. I pray you ladies are doing well..God bless!!

11 years ago

Lily, I will be praying for your friend, I had a friend she had her first baby early at 28 wks...(12wks early) and he is now 4 and very healthy. She had her 2nd baby who came at 25wks..(15wks early). and he just turned one not long ago... both boys are doing great... it was very hard on her and the boys stayed in the hosptial for awhile but God is good and babies can survive being premature.

Sunny, I guess there are always going to be 2ww kinda moments in life... but you've passed many so far :)

Smiley, Well its very possible that your cycle is a little behind.. but hopefully you will have some answers soon!

KSM, that is interesting about the soy, have you had any spotting while taking the soy? I had a friend that said she had spotting while taking it and it caused her cycle to go wacky..I haven't read to much into it though.

CD25 for me so few more days to go... but I don't believe it will happen this month...

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo