Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!! Thanks for the kind words!! I have been sitting here all night trying to decide if my boobs are really sore or if it is just my mind playiing tricks on me. And if they ARE sore from preggers wouldn't I get a line on a HPT by now then too? One is definitely sore but in a wierd way so I don't know what to think...

Plus i have been cramping a little today and that is totally wierd so I just don't know...

I just want it so bad so I am freaking out a little this month!!! I feel some really wierd things going on but I just don't want to get my hopes up!!! I get so emotional when I see that first smear of red on my tissues...(sniff, sniff) :(

UGH...I am so crazy right now...I feel bad for my husband!! My mom babies me so much and just sits and listens to me cry and whine!!! I hope I am as good a mommy as she is (and as good as Lily and Burton)!!! If I can be so lucky and blessed... :)

12 years ago

Hey, Lizzy. It's totally cool to just let it all out to us. I know how you feel. I've definitely been there. But, I have to agree with Bride and Fluff...you are still in the running big time...sore boobs, being emotional, and you said you had other symptoms going on. I'm feeling very hopeful for you. If I recall, you also early this month due to the tooth issue. This is also on your side. Hang in there and try to relax. It is still very early. I didn't get my previous s until I was 14DPO. Getting one this early this time was just a fluke. Keep your chin up, and I can't wait for you to get your much awaited !!!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Bride, I hope your doing good today and not bleeding any more!! hopefully you can get a negative test so you can be on your way to a postive one later ;) I know its weird to wish for a negative one...but in the circumstance, its understandable!

((ttc@41))) I am so sorry your going through all of this... hopefully you can get some answers at the doctor's soon.

Lizzy, Its okay to come in here and "vent" we all need those moments to just let it all out... but things do sound promising but I do understand not wanting to get hopes high, only for them to be crushed...but I am hopeful for you! I think you will be a good mom, because for one and most of all you care...and that is something that matters. Having a baby, getting to be a mom has been my hearts desire for awhile now and it is hard to see that not happening yet, and wonder if it ever will... but I have faith that it will...so hang in there okay!

12 years ago

ttc@41, I'm so sorry you've had to deal with all of that! It always blew my mind when I was younger and was on the pill and the doctor would tell me, "If you miss one pill, you can get pregnant". Then, as I got older and was no longer on the pill and TRYING to get pregnant, it seemed like it was so much more difficult than I'd ever imagined. Hang in there! God's timing is the best timing!

I am DOING THE HAPPY DANCE! Today is the first day in 32 days that I've not had ANY bleeding or ANY spotting! I am feeling like a new woman! I'm testing tomorrow morning just one more time to see if I am still testing bfp or not. Praying for a bfn (still can't believe I'm even typing that....doesn't seem right does it?)

12 years ago

hello ladies..

lily i am so happy for you.. the ultrasound pic is so nice.. i'm really excited for you..

bride i am so much glad you are okay now and the bleeding stopped.. soon you will be counting the days again and i'll be praying for a for you..

ttc@41 i am sorry for what you are going through right now.. bride is right God's timing is the best timing.. it applies to all of us..

lizzy it's okay for you to let it out to all of us.. we understand the situation you are into.. i've experienced it too.. just bide your time and don't loose hope..

update:

i've been to the doctor the other day.. i will get the result by tomorrow.. i am still having brown spotting on and off.. yesterday i got tired and i've had spotting and terrible backaches.. i just wish i knew what is with me now.. these spotting has been with me for a week now.. i don't want to be disappointed if i'm not pregnant.. but i also don't want to loose hope.. so whatever the results we'll have we will accept it..

to us all..

12 years ago

YAY, Bride!!! I am so excited you finally got some much needed relief!!! That is great! Your iron level has got to be through the floor with all that bleeding. Your body was overdue for a break that's for sure!

Lhen, I'm so excited for you, and I hope you get great results tomorrow!! Please let us know...I'll be looking all day!

Lizzy, any news? I know you said it would probably be Tuesday before you logged on. But I was hoping maybe you got a chance today. I hope tomorrow's a positive day for you!!!

TTC, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I know all of us gals on here have been through a miscarriage and can totally relate with where you are at right now. We'll definitely keep you in our prayers.

12 years ago • Post starter

Hello Ladies!! So glad to be back on my own computer!! What is it about Parents computers that are always so SLOW!!!:)

Bride!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO...I am so excited for you!!! Keep us updated okay???

Lily!!! What is going on girl?? ANything new to tell us about being pregnant???

TTC@41 - I am so sorry you had to go through that!!! It just sucks!!!

Lhen...what is going on girl??? Any news?? I am so excited for you!!!

To everyone...thanks for the kind words and listening ear!!! I am just getting so frustrated!!! I have been cramping on and off like af for a few days now but she isn't even due until friday!! It isn't normal for me to be crampy right now...but my boobs don't really feel sore anymore so I dont know what to think!!!

I am flip flopping between wanting to test today at 11dpo and not testing again until I miss my period. I don't know if I can handle seeing another negative right now. My mom bought be some baby stuff for my hope chest and I went to put it away this morning and just felt like crying!!! I feel like such a wimp...LOL :)

oh well...deep breath, big smile, and fake it til you make it right ladies??? :)

12 years ago

Bride, Yay!!! I am so glad your finally getting a break from the bleeding, hopefully your test will be negative too...(I know weird and hard to say that) but you know what I mean lol

Lhen, I am hoping you get great news today!!

((Lizzy)) I know it's a tough choice to test now or wait to test...but I would just hang in there and wait a little longer!

lately I have been trying to analyze why I have not gotten pregnant yet, I am trying to look at my body see whats going on... I think I may not have enough cm... I haven't kept track of it every cycle...but last cycle, I am nto sure it was enough... so I am going to try preseed out... but I am wondering if my uterine linning is thick enough, because this last period was really light and I had bad cramping at the beginning.. ugh this is a hard journey and I guess I should see a doctor... I was going to go for my "yearly exam" and discuss things, but the one day I had off, is not a day he will be at the office...so I am just trying to hang in there and see...

12 years ago

Hi Fluff!!! I ask myself that question everyday!! "Why is it not happening yet?" It is such a hard question to answer!!! The loss of control feels crippling sometimes!!

I have tons of ewcm every single month and I still can't seem to get it right!!! Regardless of my fertile cm, I think I will be trying preseed also this month. I am going to the store to grab some now as I have convinced myself this is not my month...LOL :) Our brains are interesting creatures aren't they!!!

Also, I think I will be going to see my doctor as well this next month. I just want to make sure things are working they way that they should!! Catch any possible problems ahead of time so I am not working towards nothing!!!

Everyone else seems to get preggers so fast!!! I just don't understand!!! Why not me!!! Why not US!!! :)

12 years ago

Hey ladies! It's a busy day of cleaning and laundry for me today...boo. Just wanted to pop in and let you all know that I may have spoken too soon yesterday. More spotting again today...not heavy, but still lingering around. I'm still very encouraged though.

So glad everyone is doing well...Lizzy, hold off on testing just to protect your heart. Those bfn's are nothing, but discouraging. I know it's hard, but try to wait until Friday or Saturday. I still have high hopes for you!

I'm so glad we've gained some new friends on our here! I love reading all of the updates. The cool thing is that we've all got things in common and get to support each other, vent and know we're totally understood, and rejoice when the good news comes! What a blessing!

Okay...off to start my housework. It's out of control today. It's obvious that my hubby has been both the mommy and the daddy for a while now. haha!

Have a blessed day, girls!
Jeremiah 29:11

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo