Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

871 - 880 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Smiley, I am 8dpo so I am right here with you. Yes that tww wait can be a pain! I am not feeling any symptoms though... but I really try not to look into them any more...some months I had lots of symptoms and most months not a single one...(well some symptoms are very just like af symptoms) I know it feels like mind games...but hang in there Smiley!! You will get pregnant again, you will... keep trusting Jesus!

but I have had these light/dull cramps that come in the morning and go away for a little bit but they have been here since the beginning of this cycle...well really a little before that... not sure if it is related to my tubes/ovaries or anything or something completely different.

11 years ago

Need help. Last night after my DH and I BD I wiped and had bleeding light pink and nothing more afterwards. Then this morning again off and on when I wipe I get brown to pinkish spotting but only when I wipe. I never dealt with this at 9dpo. I had light spotting after sex with my 3 year old but not like this it was just after sex and that's it. So I am confused... Now I am a POASaholic so I did test BFN I know its way too early and if it is IB then the hormone wouldn't be strong enough yet. But was wondering if anyone else have been through this and got their BFP or am I just wishful thinking and AF will be here early to ruin Labor Day weekend... ???

11 years ago

Smiley, it sounds like its Implantation bleeding...and like you already stated is too early for hpt. So really all you can do is wait and see... unless you just want to go in for a blood test. I have had friends who have experienced that (exactly what you said was there when they wipe etc) and they got their BFP.

So I hope that is a good sign for you!!

I am on CD23 today, and yesterday it felt like AF was coming, but some cycles I feel like that days before AF comes, but I am thinking AF will come earlier this cycle.

11 years ago

So I decided to test last night when we got back from our weekend away and to my surprise two lines showed up. So I decided to wait before I opened my big mouth until I took another with FMU and I took two and they both showed positive then later this afternoon I took a digital with like a drop of urine with no expetations due to the fact that when I first tried to take the test I missed all the urine so had to force myself to pee again and lost hope of it working but it did and it said yes+. So now I pray that this one sticks and is healthy. Ladies please pray for me.Thank you. You are the only ones that will know until I have an ultrasound and see the baby. Thank you ladies for your support in everything. Keep me in your prayers as I do all of you. God bless!

11 years ago

i'm so so happy for you, you will be in my prayers and hope everything goes well for you this time. may god watch over you and your little one.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Smiley!!!! Yay!!! That is wonderful news, I hope everything goes well this time for you and I will be praying for you!

I am on CD27 today, so one more to go...

11 years ago

Today would be cycle day 28 for me.. I was lucky enough to get my BFP on cycle day 27. SO you may just be able to test today.. I am praying for this one to be a sticky one.. I pray that we all get our sticky bean..

11 years ago

What great news, Smiley! So very thrilled for you. We'll continue to pray for a healthy pregnancy for you. Such great news!

11 years ago

Thank you ladies I can use as many prayers as possible as I am really wanting this one to stick heck I want them all to stick. I wouldn't wish a m/c on my worst enemy. Thank you all you beautiful ladies I pray we all get our bfps and lots of baby dust brings us lots of babies next summer..lol

11 years ago

Oh how I can RELATE! It's so hard... we live in a world of instant... instant streaming, instant coffee, we want it and we want it NOW! I feel ya! It's tough... this is my third month ttc and I'm driving my DH crazy... it's nice to have a community board to relate to other women going through the same thing. You can do this! Best of luck and baby dust! http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/baby_dust.gif

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo