Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

401 - 410 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Bride, I am so sorry to hear that :( but still hoping you get good news!

Well I woke up feeling like was here again... but so far its just hmm more watery CM just like last cycle... I got woke up last night and then couldnt go back to sleep to my temp and then later took my temp at my normal time it actually went up a little from yesterday's ... I feel its wrong though... I can just feel AF is on the way ya know...

I think my sinus/cold thing I have going on is messing things up...

How is everyone else doing?

12 years ago

Sorry, Bride. BUT, you're still in the running. Maybe in a few more days!

Fluff, I'm pulling for you too!

Lizzy...you OK?

12 years ago • Post starter

bride i'm sorry to hear that.. but don't loose hope.. maybe you ovulated late and it hasn't implanted yet.. for you..

lizzy how are you? any updates?

as for me is due tomorrow.. sore bbs still.. nothing more.. i hope even with lesser symptoms i can still have the i want .. DH is going to be leaving soon and he'll be out of the country for 3 months.. this will be our chance for now.. we may ttc again when he comes back..

it's nice to hear from you lily.. how's the ultrasound going.. how's the baby?

to us all..

12 years ago

Hey friends! Tested again this morning w/FMU...bfn. I'm having some ever so light brownish cm that is stretchy like EWCM though...now I'm wondering if I'm ovulating. So confused. This morning I felt (tmi) very watery and wet so of course I thought for sure it was AF. I was shocked to find this type of cm instead. I know some months I do get what looks like fertile cm just before AF arrives, but it's never tinged w/any color though. I don't think it would be implantation spotting either since it is stretchy. Isn't is funny that most women probably would never even notice this stuff that we pay so much attention to?

Lhen, Fluff....any news yet?

Lizzy, what's the latest with you?

12 years ago

lhen, I am hoping you get good news today!
sorry DH will be leaving soon and out of the country for awhile

Bride, I have been having (tmi) watery cm that makes me feel wet too.. so I keep thing AF is here... but so far AF is not here yet. Although I didn't have any color to mine .. so perhaps yours may be something good?

but I also have had this happen before, and then AF showed up... so idk...
I have read that CM changes alot through cycles..though...

Well my temp dropped below cover line, So AF should be here today... I woke up feeling like AF was already here... I am tired of the mind games AF plays with me each month... b/c this ordeal can go on for a few days before AF gets here... *sigh*

This past week Ive been thinking about taking a break and not do anything... not even look at my calendar lol

12 years ago

Awh, Fluff! Hang in there! :)

12 years ago

Hi guys! Sorry about the bfn bride!!! I'm getting them too!!! AF issue in 4 days and I haven't cramPed at all this month!! Such a weird month for me!! Nothing has been. Normal!

Pulling for you all!!!

12 years ago

hi everyone.. im 16dpo today.. i thought already started because i feel wet this morning and it was all watery cm with a bit of brown.. it may have been the evil showing its head or something.. i am afraid this is not yet our month and that we are out again this time.. i am sad because we will just have to wait for 3 months when DH arrives to try ttc again..

still hoping ..

to us all ladies..

lily how are you.. any updates??

12 years ago

Bride, Lhen, Lizzy...I'm sorry about the BFNs. :( BUT, the fat lady hasn't sang for any of you ladies just yet. I really hope you ladies get some double lines in the next few days!!!!! Fluff, hang in there and don't give up.

12 years ago • Post starter

Well I am hoping someone gets some good news, soon!!

Bride, any news ?

Lizzy, Its been a weird month for me too...but hopefully your weirdness this month is a good thing?

Ihen, How are you doing today?

Well temp jumped a up a little over the coverline today but I am starting to spot now...so I think AF is starting already just slowly making an apperance ya know.. so it has me wondering if it was the cold/sinus thing going on this month (causing the temps) OR I am actually wondering if I Ovulated this month...

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo