Community post

Question

When did I ovulate?!?!?

Can someone take a look at my BBT for cycle beginning Aug. 1 on my page? I have been temping and my temps have been crazy since breast feeding and stopping 4 months ago. This cycle it did not detect ovulation in fact. My LP is usually 12. And I have a 27 day cycle normally. Today marks CD 35 which is not normal for me at all. I have had a couple dips that looked like O. Mid to high 97s are my usual temps post O. Note that I did discard a temp at CD 15. I am stumped.

1 Answer • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Wow you do have a crazy chart, unsure as to when you have ovulated. That's why I do OPK'ing, because CTP didn't pick up any ovulation this cycle for me by charting, but I clearly ovulated seeing as I got 2 positive OPK's and 3 days of EWCM. Maybe you should also start doing OPK's or even saliva micro scoping? It's much more accurate. You can take a look at my chart if you want to. GL xx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo