Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

421 - 430 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

I don't think so girls!!!! Nothing this morning :( I'm thinking bad indent :( boooooooo

12 years ago

Awwwww man!!! Lizzy, do you have a pic?

12 years ago

the evil got me today.. boo on her.. anyways i have not been hoping too much so i wasn't as disappointed as before.. will go to the doctor after to give me some fertility aid.. we really want to try before DH left out of the country to work.. fluff & bride we are really cycle buddies don't you think..

lizzy a line is a line as what lily said.. i just hope it wasn't a chemical pregnancy now and it is for real..

lily any updates on you?

to us all ladies ttc.. and don't loose hope..

you all are in my prayers..

12 years ago

Now I'm cramping so badly it feels like af will be coming early!! I feel ridiculous for hoping at this point!!! Arghhhh!!! Thought I was going to get a Line on a Frer tonight but it disappeared!! I suPpose if af doesn't get me tonight ill test again tomorrow lol!!! Total addict!!!

We are all totally cycle buddies!!! I'm due tomorrow/Tuesday!!! Here's to some fun in March ladies!!!

How is our baby Lily????

12 years ago

I'm sorry to hear that, Lhen. I was really hoping this was it for you. Will you be able to try a bit before hubby leaves?

Lizzy, my friend is pregnant and when her AF was due, she cramped terribly...to the point she couldn't move and she ended up being pregnant. You just never know. And with tests, they all differ in sensitivity, even in the same box and how diluted your urine is makes a difference too. The only way to go is FMU before AF. A few days after AF is due, you can use other urine for testing. I'm pulling for you.

No updates with me just yet. I'm 11 weeks today and have a doc appt Wednesday. I'll have all my bloodwork done then and likely another ultrasound. I'll let you ladies know what happens. Say a prayer if you would...I always worry a bit before ultrasounds till I see that beating heart.

Thanks, ladies, and I'm here for you. Lifting you all in pray and waiting for your double lines right alongside you!

12 years ago • Post starter

Lizzy, I really hope things are going well today, and AF doesn't show up today.. like Lily said sometimes cramps like that doesn't mean anything bad... anyways praying for you! ((hugs))

lhen, ((hugs)) we really are cycle buddies...I am so sorry got you this month, I was really hoping for you to get that BFP. So is there any chance you will have some time with hubby before he leaves? I hope soo! I know your feeling down about that situation... but perhaps during this time you could get start with things at the doctors and by the time hubby gets home you will be ready to go.. anyways big (((hugs))) to you friend.

So CD1 I told you how it was really crampy and I had that weird clot, later that night I had a globby red one too... and then on CD2 It was normal.. but by that evening I had stopped bleeding and well CD3 nothing all day or night and CD4 just a tiny spot.... SUCH a weird strange AF .... I am thinking I didn't Ovulate ? (even though my chart detected it...) ? I never really got the postive opk like normally have...

I have decided though to take a break from everything and so this is the 2nd day I havent tempted yet lol So I am not going to temp or use opk's this cycle...but I feel I should still take my vitamins... b/c nothing wrong with that!
I just want a break this month.. ( I know later in the month I may kick myself and go crazy) but right now I am okay with that.

Lily, will pray for you!

12 years ago

Thanks, Fluff!

Lizzy, are you OK? Hoping AF was a no show!

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi Lily~~~AF hasn't shown up yet but I do feel her presence near! Technically she might be somewhat late because she always shows in the middle of the night with me waking up cramping to high heaven!!

Instead all I have this monring is a bit of thicker CM...I tested last night with what I am sure was very diluted urine and it was a BFN so I dont know. THat was my last test!!! Although yesterday I tested with an OPK and it was not positive but not light either.

I guess I will just have to wait it out but I just know today is going to be awful...LOL!!! Every twinge will be monitored and every "wetness" will have me running to the bathroom "to check"!!

If she hasn't arrived by this afternoon then I will run across the street to the drug store and grab an FRER!!

Pray for me girls!!! This is the most positive signs I have had yet...even though I am not out of the woods until after today. Tomorrow I am late!!

12 years ago

Well...I took a hpt but it was 3rd morning urine. I thought I saw a shadow of something there but I just don't know. I am going crazy girls!!! This day is by far the worst ever...when you are just sitting and waiting and overthinking every little thing!!! OMG...

I have one more test to take with FMU tomorrow if AF doesnt show!! Here's hoping I need it!!!

I got to thinking about a couple of things though in my hopeful state and here are two interesting thoughts...

(1) I have been waking up with very bad calf cramps on a few nights this past week...totally wierd and out of the oridinary for me. My husband said I need to eat more bananas...but I eat a banana everyday...LOL :)

(2) My temp was fairly high this morning at 97.7. Usually the day of AF it drops to around 96.8-97.1 - so it is still quite high~~

and

(3) I was thinking about the last time I was pregnant (when I lost him/her) years ago and I was 2 weeks late before I realized it and tested and the line was still SO light...it was obviously positive but much lighter than the control. I wonder if I am one of those women that doesnt get a BFP right away. That would be nice to know for future reference because maybe all those previous months weren't really chemicals....which is good!!

I dont know just a couple of things going through my head.

HOw are you girls!! Bride are you guys having lots of fun over there????

LILY I can't wait to hear what the doc says to you!! That heartbeat will make you so happy!!!

Fluff...How are things with you?? Are you temping at all? How about OPKs? I always find that if you know when you usually ovulate taking a couple of opks on those days give you peace of mind...but the temping drives me crazy!!! I don't like having to do something every single day!!

LHEN??? I sure hope things work out for you honey!!! Give us an update soon!!!

Love you all!!! And I am praying for each and every one of you!!

12 years ago

Lizzy, I think the temp still being high is a good thing, but hopefully tomorrorw it also will be high too! Its true that some ladies don't get postive results on test until a lot later then some..I had one friend she just never got a postive from a HPT she just had to go into the doctor for a blood test which confirmed that she was pregnant.... so perhaps you want actually see a good line until days past when AF is due.. you know... hang in there!! (still praying)

I am not temping, and I don't plan to use opks either this month... I really just feel like its what I need to do... but last night I was really tempted to set my alarm for "temping" lol and well now that AF is gone, I know I may have "withd
raws" from all that but I really think I need to give myself the break ya know... I don't know if it will just be for this month or what...

Hubby is going to have to work a late night shift for the next few weeks... (boo!)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo