Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

981 - 990 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Sunny, Aww glad to hear your little girl is here :)
I will post details when I return!

MoVegas, I will be gone for 1 week and I will post my adventures when I get back... I will not have any internet access while away.
I know its trying your willpower but hang on just a few days atleast!! I am hoping you get good news.

11 years ago

Sunny -- Yay!! You're baby girl is here!! That's awesome!!!

Lizzy -- You're baby boy is beautiful!! I sent you a message at CMP a while back. Hope all is well! Give him a hug and a kiss for me!

Smiley -- I still can't believe you are having twins!! What a blessing...x2!!!! Awesome! Can't wait to know what they are! I'm guessing two girls!

Fluff -- Hope your trip was awesome!

Vegas -- Did you get two lines?!? I'm in suspense! I keep checking back but no one has posted. You're killing me over here! Your symptoms sounded very positive!

11 years ago • Post starter

Lily, I hope you and the family are doing well!

MoVegas, Where are you ?? and How are you doing??

I have not went on my trip yet... I leave THIS Friday for Nicaragua :) So keep me in your prayers please!

Yesterday we waited around the hosptial for hours on the arrival of our nephew and my inlaws first grandchild.

Also... I should be getting my period while I am away please pray for me and that it is not horrible...

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Still no positive for me. In fact, I'm back in the tww and will have my blood draw today to check progesterone levels. I've had the craziest two weeks at work, sorry I wasn't checking. I think Fluff is gone. I'm thinking of her and praying she has safe travels and a wonderful trip.

Smiley - how's it going? Where are you at and will you go full term?

Lily, so great to hear from you. I can't believe you all have your little babes...all the struggles much feel like a lifetime ago. Thanks for checking in on us still.

XOX

11 years ago

Wishing some of you ladies were around. 13dpo - 3 days until my period but I've had 2 negative tests (10dpo and 12dpo) and I can't stop crying. No symptoms really. Just very down and frustrated.

Thinking of all you ladies. Can't wait to hear from Fluff about her mission.

11 years ago

I'm here, Vegas. Sorry you are upset. But it's not over till Flo shows. I'm hoping you finally get your little miracle. I know you have been waiting far too long. Praying for you, Hun. Hang in there.

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanks, Lily - I keep telling myself that. Untill AF rears her ugly head I'm not out.

This site gets me all upset because it feels like everyone woman on her got her BFP so early and had all these symptoms. It's driving me insane (and probably dear husband too!)

I'm usually a 28 day cycle and today is day 27 so AF should show on Thursday if she's going to. Just trying to stay positive. Thanks for the prayers, Lily!

11 years ago

Hang in there momma. I'll be honest I didn't get my positive until period was due. Got negative all before that and even thought I had started period early but it was spotting really bad. So don't give up.

11 years ago

Thanks Smiley - you guys have made me feel better today. I'm taking the positive approach and trying not to over-analyze every twinge and potential cramp!

11 years ago

Sending happy vibes! The TWW and if Aunt Flo arrives are some of the biggest mind f's there are, in my opinion! Happy thoughts!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo