Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

741 - 750 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Yea I am doing better now. I have come to grips with at least I can get pregnant. Now I set up an appointment with my obgyn for August 10th to get checked to see if my tubes are cleared and to check my levels of everything because my period has been short lately besides this one. So I am scared that maybe I am having progesterone problems. But I am also leaving things in God's hands. I don't want to be actively trying for now though. I am grateful for you ladies without your support I would be lost. Thank you!!

11 years ago

Smiley, Gods hands are the very best to leave it in, their is no doubt about that.

I would believe your tubes would be clear, if your were able to get pregnant?, So it may very well be a progesterone issue but you could always take the supplement or use the cream ( you can get it over the counter) I know I had a friend she had to do it from the day of Ovulation. So that is a thought, and are you taking any vitamins? B6 & B12 are very helpful. Also if your not taking any folic acid you should.

Anyways praying for you friend, it is good to have a group of ladies like these for support :)

11 years ago

Greetings Ladies!!

Smiley--You are in my prayers. Please keep us updated on everything. I too believe that things have to be left in GODs hand. Sometimes we get so angry of what has happened to us, that we dont look at the fact maybe there was a reason why it happened that way. I'm a believer that everyone has their season. You will be blessed if you continue praying and believing. Feel better hun!

Well ladies, today I am on CD 10! I am going to try the SMEP. I have been tempting everyday since CD 4. I took a OPK today it was negative. Since I got rid of BV I have been in much better spirits. I am really feeling good about this cycle. I havent been stressing it that much either. Hope it works out.

How are you ladies doing?

11 years ago

Hi, Smiley -- Sorry to hear about what happened. I am glad you are feeling better. It does sound like it's a progesterone issue to me, especially since you have short cycles. And luckily, that's a very easy fix! I'll keep you in my prayers.

Fluff -- You doing OK?

11 years ago • Post starter

KSM, So your getting close to Ovulation day, (woohoo) and what is SMEP? I am glad your in better spirits this month and not stressing is a very good thing... stress can cause our bodies lots of harm.

Lily, I am doing okay, this month has been good. I haven't used opks, and more loosely kept track of things, I have also had some distractions this month as we are in the process of buying a home.

I am on CD24 today, and AF could arrive any where from CD25-28 so I think that I will test on CD26 (Thursday) if AF has not arrived already.

11 years ago

Fluff- SMEP is the sperm meets egg process...heres a link if you want more information on it http://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

11 years ago

Smiley - I am sorry to hear about the mc!

Fluff - Fingers crossed for you. Let us know how the test goes.

Yesterday we saw the heartbeat and the little arms/leg buds moving. Huge relief that there was a heartbeat.

11 years ago

KSM, I see Ive heard of Sperm meets the egg process, just didn't realize that was what the abberivation was for lol

Sunny, Aww yay for hearing the heart beat and getting to see your little baby!

I am starting to feel down, and I don't want to feel that way, please pray for me.

11 years ago

Fluff - *hug*

11 years ago

I just wanted you ladies to know that I was praying for all of you, and I hope you will do the same for me I keep battling myself with feeling down and well I don't want to... yesterday I found out that my SIL is pregnant..I want to be happy for her and well part of me is, the other part of me is kinda heart broken..

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo