Community post

Journal

A possible delay :(

Well this is our second attempt at baby #2. But we've been waiting to try since September. I really hope this is it, but I just don't know. If I'm not pregnant, I may have to consider a four-month break. I was devastated at the thought at first, but I'm starting to accept it a bit more now.

My best friend is getting married in May, and I am the matron of honor. There are a lot of duties that go along with that role. Plus, I purchased my dress before I ever conceived the second time, which we lost 6 weeks later. I may take a break if I don't end up pregnant, so I can fully focus on that and utilize that time to get myself in better shape for the next pregnancy. It's just kind of a bummer. But I still have a bit of hope that maybe I'm pregnant this time.

My period is due Sunday, so I should know soon.

9 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Comments

well if ur temp stays up like that you might just have to go buy a new dress ;)

12 years ago

I'm hopin'! But don't want to get my hopes up too much ya know?

12 years ago • Post starter

If anything though, these temps are making me feel a little bit better about my progesterone level. Doc wants me to go in 10DPO and check it just to be sure. She said my last cycle looked perfect based on the temps, the only thing was I had spotting a few days before AF. Which may or may not be an issue.

yeah, ive been having spotting before af too, which is freaking me out.. its like as if im not having enough problems concieving and now this... it looks like im starting to develop a lp defect too :/ well im praying for you! hope ur progesterone levels come back good

12 years ago

Yeah, I hear ya. Maybe you should tell your doc and check it out just to see, especially during your hiatus TTC. Thanks for the prayers and encouragement, Star. I really appreciate that. I'll keep you in mine.

yeah as soon as this af is over im going for a full exam, Thanks :)

12 years ago

A full exam is a good idea. You can even take your BBTs in so they can see what they think. That's what I did. I hope it goes well for you.

12 years ago

No delay now! haha you better buy a new dress!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo