Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

641 - 650 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

I am Thankful to have you ladies to talk with and I am so Thankful for your support! I am always praying for each and every one of you, even if I don't tell you.

So how is everyone doing? What is going on with everyone?

11 years ago

Fluff & Lily, I have been kind of MIA since we all chatted back in Jan. Hope things are going well. Looks like a few of the original posters have had BFP's!

I am around again in the tww. Fluff, you are about the O day, right? (Based on the CD4 post a week ago in this string)

Hope everyone is doing well! You all were very supportive when I got into the obsessively testing in January.

11 years ago

Welcome back, Sunny! Yes, a few of us did get BFPs. Lizzy and I are pregnant...Lizzy is 8 weeks and I'm almost 20 weeks.

We're all still here for the most part -- Fluff, Lhen, Bride, Lizzy, me and we have newcomers Vegas and Mazie. The posts are a bit more infrequent, but all of us sign in from time to time.

I hope your TWW goes fast and you get a BFP!! We're here for you!

11 years ago • Post starter

hello ladies.. how are you girls doing? any updates?

welcome back sunny.. yup some of the girls here did get their bfp's.. hope we all could join them soon..

i'm still hanging on girls.. not yet out till real shows up this month..

to us all

11 years ago

glad to see your doing ok lhen, keep your stirits up hun.

I'm 8 weeks today and the morning sickness has really kicked in. Can even keep water down. best diet i'v very been on lol.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

thats meant to say spirits hun.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hi Sunny, yep I am close to Ov day! I hope your 2ww goes by quickly and you get your bfp! Nice to see you around again!

Lily, So do you and hubby have a name picked out ?

Lhen, How are you feeling? Do you have any new symptoms? Are you still having some of the other ones you were having?

Mazie, are you taking anything for morning sickness? Ive heard they make stuff to help... not sure how helpful it is... but maybe it may help some atleast so you can keep some things down!

each month's has its ups and downs but for some reason this month has been tough.. so just keep praying for me ladies, its much appericated!

11 years ago

HI Fluff, have tried ginger, the dry biscuit first thing but notting working. Was the same with my first child so may just get on with it.

I hope you start to feel better soon and that things get better for you and your hubby.
I'll keep you in my prayers hun. xx

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Wow! Congrats to Lily & Lizzie!!

I had a miscarriage last cycle (I had 3 positive sticks and then suddenly neg, the dr confirmed with neg urine test but blood showed low hcg), so I am not exactly "hopeful" this cycle but I did make a lot of changes in my diet to take better care of myself. I am trying to just stay realistic and focus on me this cycle.

I swapped milk & butter out for Almond Milk & Earth Balance. Eating more vegetarian type meals and lowering meat overall. Drinking lots of water! I "feel" better, so that is what counts!

Surprisingly, I feel less obsessed with the two week wait this go around and have this overall sense of "these things take time." Although, I have been reading up on the science of conception, implantation, etc... That has been huge in helping me accept the length of the tww. Here is one page:
http://www.ehd.org/dev_article_unit1.php#CLSuterus

Learning why it takes an actual 6 days after conception to reach the uterine wall, made me stop thinking I "might" be the special one to get a BFP on 4dpo! haha

11 years ago

Mazie, well hopefully the nauesea will let off soon! and Thank you!

Sunny, I am so sorry to hear about the miscarriage :(
That is great you've been making changes and feel better this cycle.. that is good! Wow what an article... I never knew in depth like that, thanks for sharing!

yesterday I had a -opk at lunch time and by 10pm I had a +opk but hubby gets home at 3am and well that makes things tough... we did get to be together but I think he is under too much stress right now with work and with his papa being in the hosptial not doing well..that is effecting him alot right now and so I think we will just hope for another month.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo