Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Well, that didn't last long. I'm starting to spot. It's brownish/pink now. I just took a CB digital and it said Not Pregnant too. Bummed. CD 42 had proved to be a sucky day.

12 years ago

I had four days of positive or near positive OPKs...my doctor assured me that's fine because the surge can last multiple days. But you said yours faded to a complete . Hmm maybe your pee was diluted on that test. Plus tests have differing sensitivities...or maybe your ovary tried to ovulate but didn't for whatever reason and is trying again.

That's why it's nice to temp, because with multiple days you can verify and pinpoint which day you did in fact ovulate. You can't go back in on that one, so I would get to to make sure your bases are covered just in case.

I wouldn't worry about it though.

12 years ago • Post starter

*has proved to be.

12 years ago

Oh geeze, Bride, I just saw your post after I replied to Lizzy.

I'm so sorry, hun. I know your pain and my heart and prayers are with you.

We're here for you.

I'm so sorry Bride!!! That is why I never use the blue dye tests!!! No !! No!! No!! Pink is more fool proof but you would expect q nice fat blue would be positive sheesh!!! I am just so sorry!!!

Lily...I checked my temps this am and it was up so I know I ovulated already!!! I think it's just the tests I used are too sensitive!!! I'm sticking with he smileys from now on!!! Just boo to the rest!

How are you lily...anything yet??

12 years ago

I agree about the blue-dye tests. I've heard bad things about them. I don't even know why they make them. I personally don't like the ones that display a + sign either. I only like the two-line tests.

I hope you are doing OK, Bride. Thinkin' about you.

Hi, Lizzy. I'm doing OK. Just trying to exercise and stay active to keep occupied and avoid thinking. So far, so good. I'm handling things better than the last cycle. All I am experiencing is increased cm. That's it. How are you?

Thanks so much, ladies. I was crushed last night, but woke up feeling encouraged and just SO glad that wacky cycle is over...and what a cycle it was taking me clear to CD 42! Oh well, today is CD 2 now and I'm feeling hopeful, yet again. I'm hanging around to cheer all of you on! God bless you all!!!

12 years ago

I'm glad to hear you are feeling much better and encouraged today! And, I'm glad to hear you will be sticking with us! Wouldn't this be great, if this time we ALL got pregnant, since the last cycle was a no go for all of us?

Well ladies!!! Usually I am having pretty good cramps on this day through the next two days but today I haven't had anything that I would call normal!!! I am cramping a bit on one side but usually the cramps are more in the lower pelvis/vaginal area and I haven't had those!! I'm taking it as a promising sign lol because I have had no other symptoms...NADA!!!! Now...watch them start tonight or tomorrow lol :)

12 years ago

I don't know why I get these cramps anyways!!! I didn't used to!!!! I checked my calendar and they usually start heavier tomorrow!!! We will see but now I'm nervous lol!!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo