Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

781 - 790 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Mazie, Aww that is so sweet you have felt the baby move for the first time, that must feel amazing to feel them move :) and wow 16wks already that is great! Yay for sickness being past you now.

Lily, I have not tried them yet but I may go for it next cycle, I think at this point I am going to see what doctor says... if I can get the day off from work...still trying to find some one to cover for me... (frustrating) plus like I said before we are closing on our house and will be moving...so I am not really trying to much this month, just going with the flow.
28wks that is great and still excerising too! (go you!!) and yay for the upcoming 4D U.S. that will be so cool!

Sunny, I hope all your screening and test come back well.

11 years ago

Ladies OMG.... I dunno if it was the FertiBella or not but I got my bfp on a first response... I'm so excited.. praying it sticks.. I will keep you ladies posted. Thanks for your support God bless!!!

11 years ago

Yay!!

11 years ago

SMILEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS SO UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME!

Keep us posted!

All you ladies that are moving along in your pregnancies, this is great news! Tell us how the glucose test goes, Lily!

I can't wait to hear more, Smiley!

11 years ago

I got my appt with OBGYN for August 10th.. I was told that if I get any pains or bleeding to go to ER but for now I am good. I really haven't felt too many symptoms but for some reason my teeth were hurting. I got a dentist appt on thurs now I have to make sure they know I could be preggers. I am going to see what happens.. I do think that it had a lot to do with the FertiBella because that is all I used this month without taking temp or checking cm. All I did was take one every morning since the day my period stopped. I didn't do anything else and it worked. Until I know differently I will gladly give them credit. Keep me and my bean in your prayers please.

11 years ago

Always! And now I'm considering trying the Fertibella too! Like you said from the beginning, it can't hurt, right?

Such wonderful news! You are blessed!

11 years ago

Nope it can't hurt to try. I am truly blessed I know that for sure. I have faith that it will stick and be in the right place but if it happens not to I won't lose hope because I know its possible. Honestly its worth a try.. its like a why not what do I got to lose. If you think about it you get free two months and then its $39.99 a month or something like that but here I am not even a month into it and I already got my bfp so I could stop now send my second bottle back and pay nothing or I can keep getting them. I think I am going to see what happens in the next week then make my decision. I pray for all you ladies because you gals have been an amazing support group. Much love always and God bless!!

11 years ago

Oh Smiley, That is wonderful News!!! Congratulations!! Praying everything goes well.

11 years ago

Aw, that's great news, Smiley!! So happy for you!!! And will definitely be praying for you and baby!

11 years ago • Post starter

oh smiley i'm so happy for you, i'll be praying for you and your little baby.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo