Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

561 - 570 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Lhen, you have us on the edge of our seats! Praying for you though!

Lizzy, yes the best thing now is to relax and not worry which can be stressful. Thanks for the heads up on the dollar tree test...I have some of the cheap dip test and I always have a few FRER test (those I save for the day of AF or day before)

I need to go order my opks so I will have them in time.

12 years ago

Lhen! When are you testing? You're killing me over here. I'm waiting, but I can't decide when to test. I'm at 9dpo right now...

It's so encouraging to have so many babies being made right now!

12 years ago

hi LILY, FLUFF MoVEgas.. i'm not testing because i am scared of seeing that .. i am allergic to that .. will just have to wait till i am a week late on my AF.. currently i am already 15dpo & cd31.. a day late on AF but who knows she may have been playing another trick on me..

still having those symptoms.. last night i have upset stomach.. maybe because i haven't eaten yet.. earlier this morning i've had another hot flush attack.. this morning again when i woke up i felt a bit nausea just have to ignore it because i will be late for work.. can't take the smell of fried fish.. i am still being optimistic now.. hope the evil witch didn't show up..

to us all..

12 years ago

Hi Girls, i am so confused. as you know i got 3 faint positivest 12DPO all in the afternoon. one being a didgtal saying 1-2 weeks. i did another on 13dpo fmu and was a faint positive. now AF is due today and i tested again this morning and its still faint. should the lines not be getting darker?!

So my advise to you lhen is wait i'm driving myself nuts here i should have waited till AF was late.

User Image User Image

12 years ago

From what I understand HCG doubled every 48-72 hours of pregnancy in the early stages until it peaks out at 8-10 weeks. My tests are getting darker but it is a slow progression...my tests were pretty faint up until 14dpo then it was a "standard" but only yesterday did I get a nice fat pink line. I think if you are worried go ahead and call your doctor. But test in a few days and you will probably notice a dramatic difference!! :)

In 6 days my tests have gotten about 3 shades darker... :)

12 years ago

thanks lizzy, i have my head wreaked looking are they darker are they not. i dont know why i'm stressing the digital comfirmed it. i know i'm pregnant!! my doctor is the same here will do notting before 8 weeks and then will refer to clinic for scans ect. but if i dont see a big difference in the test i might look for a blood test just to comfirm.
why are we so stressed we should be injoying every minute of it!!!

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Lhen, well still having those symptoms and 1day late or well 2 now? is a good thing! Pulling for you!!

Mazie, I say just go ahead and do the blood test to ease your mind, and that way you can stop worrying and just enjoy being pregnant!

Well I ordered some more opks, hopefully they will be here very soon!

12 years ago

Hi Girls!!

Lhen?? Break down yet?? Any news??? I can't wait to hear!!!

Mazie...just relax!! Easier said than done right!! I am right there with you but am feeling a bit better. I decided to try a different doctor...one recommended by a friend...and they will take me a 6 weeks. Somehow 2 weeks seems much more manageable than 4!!! I was going crazy thinking of how long it would take to get to the docs office!! I am happy to be going at 6 weeks if for no other reason than just peace of mind!!

I have a ist of questions a mile long...YES, I am THAT girl!!

yesterday I broke down and bought a few books!!! I am excatly FOUR weeks today and I like reading about what is happening in my body. I also bought a nutrition book. I am the research queen...LOL :)

LILY how are you? Bride...how are you honey? Enjoying your break already?? :)

Fluff - my fingers are crossed for you~~~

I feel like I have this big secret and can't tell anyone!! 12 weeks is so far away~!~ :)

12 years ago

I KNOW I WANT TO SHOUT " I'M PREGNANT".
dont do it lhen wait it out just 2 more days and you'll get the most reliable result. one you can trust and not do your head in with. hold out girl.

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Wishing I had Lhen's strength. 10dpo and just got my BFN.

Of course now I'm super bummed. Not testing again until I'm late.

Get the blood test Mazie! You'll feel better. And Lizlay, I'm the same. Share any awesome knowledge!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo