Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

891 - 900 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Welcome Baking... We all here can relate to you in one way or another that's for sure. And yes to have these ladies here has been a true blessing. Sometimes something so personal seems easier to discuss with complete strangers because you know that their judgement won't be bias and for the most part they will be honest with you and give advice not tell you what you should be doing. I am here if you need to talk or ask anything. I just recently got my BFP after suffering my m/c in July so I am praying everyday as I always do for this baby to stick and be healthy and I know God is watching over me and my bean so I have faith everything will work out according to His plan. God bless you throughout all your journeys.

11 years ago

Thank you so much for your kind words Smiley, it's just so nice knowing that there are people out there in the same situation, it really makes this feel like a much less lonely journey. I guess I've just found it so hard recently since the m/c to not feel like I'm being tested, it's been so hard to stay positive but I know that I just have to hold onto faith and it'll happen when the time is right. It's so hard not to be impatitent and not to be speculative of what coudl have been, but as I've read so many times in your guys posts, when the time is right, I'll be blessed with a beautiful baby. This will be mine and my husbands first so we're just so anxious for everything to go smoothly, but at least the good thing is is that I know I can get pregnant as I was once told that with the health problems I had, it may not be possible. I know it may be a long wait and that it's so emotionally taxing every month but I'm trying to keep my head up strong.

I'm soooo happy for you that you got your BFP and you and your little bean are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy! I can't wait to ready your updates as you progress :-)

11 years ago

Smiley, How did things go with the Midwife? I hope your doing well.

MoVegas, How are you doing? and where are you now?
I am sorry I don't anything about acupuncutre really... to tell you or help you..but let me know what you think about it.

BakingMad, Hello! Welcome to the group! This group has grown because of that very reason... there was only a few of us in the beginning and later others read the thread and joined in the journey too! Many ladies here have been blessed and some of us are still waiting to be blessed...so we would love for you join us, its always great to have some one to talk with about this stuff.

anyways I am very sorry to hear about your miscarriage, that is heart breaking but I am sure that some day you will be blessed again...keep that chin up :)

So are you taking things to regulate your cycles now?

and its hard to be patient during the Tww but hang in there, it helps to wait to test if you can :)

Well its a new cycle for me now... and I am going to be honest with you.... I am thinking about truly leaving everything in Gods hands... and not tracking anything... or taking anything etc... not even going to look at my calendar... I know that I need to just completely trust Him and to do that I think that I need to take everything away... just be with my hubby when we can be together... (which isnt to often since he is out of town during the week and I only get to see him for the weekends..and this has been going on for months now..and will continue... It truly is my hearts desire... to get pregnant and have a baby of our own... but I also do want to help these people in need in Nicaragua and I have signed up for the mission trip to go. I wanted to go in December but things didnt work out for me to, so I will be going in Feb. so I think the baby stuff will have to wait... even though my heart would rather have the baby instead... So please pray for me and that I would hear God clearly.

Sometimes I do wonder if I am meant to have children of my own, a friend told me that I should be open to what ever God wanted me to do... if that was to adpot or even if that meant just being the best aunt I could be... or loving other peoples kids... but my heart desires this so much... and sometimes its tough... to even consider other options... I selfishly do not want to even think about them... but I just don't know... if I am ignoring what I don't want to hear... this journey has been tough... but I don't want to give up hope...

11 years ago

Hi Fluff, aww it must be so hard to only see your husband at weekends, I really feel for you. I've also got to the point that you have in the last couple of months and just found it too heartbreaking to track absolutely everything feel like you are doing everything right, and then still not getting that BFP at the end of the month. The cycle that I got pregnant last October was going to be our last cycle before we took a break because I just couldn't take the heartbreak anymore, and even though it ended in mc I truly do believe that it was a message for me not to give up and when the time is right it will really happen.

I really admire you for signing up for the mission to Nicaragua, I'd love to be able to help people like that too. It will be such an amazing experience for you and you will be doing so much good. Are you going to continue TTC before you go?

I know this journey seems so tough sometimes, but don't give up hope! Sometimes its when we least expect things that that miracle turns up and surprises us so I think maybe it'll be a good thing to take away all of the tracking and charting and to just enjoy being with your husband :-).

At the moment, I'm only on the medication which brings my prolactin levels down so I can ovulate and not anything to regulate my cycle. I have spoken to my doctor about it but at the moment as I am successfully ovulating, if somwhat sporadically, she has said to try and conceive naturally for now and if it doesn't happen within another few months to look at some options. Is there anything that you or any of the other ladies take to help regulate cycles, I must admit I've been a bit unsure of using anything other than OPKs and Preseed as I don't want to meddle too much and let it happen naturally but I know there are natural remedies out there so if there are successful ones I'd love to try them!

I'm having an MRI on Saturday to show if my tumor has got any bigger - they may have to do surgery if it is growing as the same amount of medication that I was taking pre-pregnancy isn't bringing my levels down successfully. I'm anxious but hopeful that this wont affect my being able to conceive as I still seem to be ovulating okay.

11 years ago

Baking Mad, welcome. And good luck with your MRI - keep us posted. It is helpful, as Smiley said to have a group that is removed from each of our struggles.

Fluff, the mission sounds amazing! And as annoying as it is to hear it, it's often when we stop planning and trying so hard that it happens. Maybe the key is moving forward with your plans and your little one will decide to make his or her debut.

I'm on day 25 of my cycle and waiting for AF. I had a positive opk on day 12 and didn't get home to dh until the 14th. I don't think they window was open long enough for me to be pregnant this time, but then again, I'm not quite sure how long the egg viability is. If you get a positive opk you ovulate 24-36 hours afterwards, right? Regardless, pretty sure I'm out for this month. I start acupuncture next week. If nothing else, maybe it will relax me. Between work and trying to get pregnant, I'm maxed out right now.

Smiley, don't forget to keep us posted on your sticky bean and your Midwife meeting Friday.

11 years ago

Baking, I am sorry your cycles aren't regular but I am glad your able to successfully ovulate, that is good :) and I will be praying for you as you go for your MRI on Saturday... I hope things go well, keep us updated!
I have friends that use progesterone cream, which has helped them.
I known some ladies who have took Vitex (herb) so very natural...

some one recently brought up Inositol (vitamin) but I havent researched that much.

To answer your question, yes we still will be trying but not really trying trying... if that makes any sense lol Its not like I am going to use protection or anything but I am also not going to keep up with anything... and if something happens I will indeed rejoice...but if not then forward I will go.

MoVegas, after getting a positive opk usually Ovulation follows 12-24hrs but I have read 72 before...so there is always a chance...but maybe starting acupuncture will help you relax.

11 years ago

Thanks for your best wishes guys, I'll let you know how the MRI goes. I'll definitely be looking into the progesterone cream and Vitex.

FluffMonkey - I completely understand about trying but not trying trying lol I think its a really good idea as it takes all of the pressure away and just lets you enjoy yourself and you never know, taking away that pressure may well be just the thing you need to get that BFP.

MoVegas Girl - I have my fingers crossed for you, you may have still been able to catch your ovulation. I've read so many people on here who were convinced they had missed their ov and got a BFP. You never know until AF rears her ugly head, so keep us posted! When are you planning on testing, or are you going to wait and see if AF shows?

I'm currently 7-8dpo and honestly this tww seems like the longest ever!!! I've been so busy this week also as I'm back at work after having two weeks off so I would've thought that it wouldn't be on my mind so much but nope! When I got home today before hubby got back I cleaned my whole house from top to bottom just to distract myself from wanting to test. I know I need to calm down and focus on something else for a while to avoid being so disappointed if I don't get my BFP positive but its so hard. I've been feeling really bloated and achey and tired the last couple of days but I'm trying not to read too much into it.

Also, this may be TMI, but this month I had sooooooo much CM from pretty much when AF ended until a couple of days ago - like 2 weeks solid! It varied from being clear egcm to more thick. Have any of you ever had this for such a long time, or any ideas what it could indicate? I'm really struggling to know my body at the moment as I keep having my medication dose altered. I'm really going to try and hold off until at least Saturday (10-11dpo) to test but this is going to be such a struggle. Time to throw myself into work me thinks!

11 years ago

Hello ladies,

MVG don't count yourself out just yet. You never know what miracles God has in store for you. So don't lose hope.

I will be honest I was taking Vitex well Chasteberry tincture during my period time and I have been taking B complex since I started the spotting and keep taking them because they supposedly help with Nausea I doubt it cause I still get it also I drink Red Raspberry Leaf tea every day to strenghthen my uterus. It doesn't hurt to try all natural things.

Well ladies I am feeling like poop.. Always tired and I have lost weight only because I have lost most of my appetite. But I am happy because I know all this is cause the baby is growing which makes me feel good.

God bless you ladies and keep me posted on your journeys.

11 years ago

Argghh sorry ladies I just need to have a bit of a rant. I'm pretty convinced now that I mis-calculated my ov date this month. I thought I was only 8dpo today but as we went on holiday and I didn't take any OPKs with me, I only tested as soon as I got back last Wednesday and got a positiv OPK then. So we BD straight away and for the two days after, so I was calculating my ov date from last Wednesday which would make me 8dpo. Anyway, last night I started getting pretty bad AF like cramps which lasted all through the night and this morning and I'm pretty sure that AF is about to show any second :-(

My body is just so confusing and I just wish I had a straight forward cycle. I never know when I'm about to come on and my cycles are so sporadic. I really want to go back to my doctor and look into options. In some ways if AF is going to show I hope she shows up very soon so I can get the next cycle underway. I really need to keep busy today as I'm off and I don't want to sit around and dwell on everything.

I hope all of you ladies that are expecting are doing well growing your little beans and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of you that are still waiting on that BFP.

11 years ago

BakingMad, I am sorry your feeling like AF is on the way, I really hate that feeling...but you never know! Maybe you can try some natural stuff this next cycle... that will help you regulate.

MoVegas, How are you doing?

Smiley, I am sorry your feeling tired and crummy but its so wonderful that your getting to feel that way because you have a little life growing inside of you... hopefully your nasuesa will pass soon.

Lily, Has the baby came yet?? If you get a chance let us know whats going on!

Its tempting to look at my calendar when on this site, but I just come straight to this thread now...and its the only thing I check.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo