Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1011 - 1020 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Lhen, I hope its the postive you've been waiting for.
and yes if you ovulate early then your period would come earlier.

11 years ago

i am praying always and keeping fx that we made it this time..

but still i'm not putting too much hope.. don't want to be disappointed again.. it may have been my period starting early..

update

i'm still with the spotting up to this writing.. but only a spot or two.. never the usual flow that i have during period.. when i wiped (sorry if TMI) it's not the usual bright red.. a bit of light brown or orange in color.. nauseous last night.. no cramping.. a slight lower back ache..

praying for a to us all..

11 years ago

Lhen, Any news? How are you doing now?
I hope its still looking good for you.

Well Sunday I had a few spots when I wiped and nothing else.. so I started to feel kinda hopeful...but AF is here now. Woke up early this morning with awful cramps... and what seems like it may be a heavy af.

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I've been traveling again so sorry I've missed all this. Lhen, still spotting? Fluff, so sorry you've started. The disappointment doesn't get any better, does it.

I'm 6dpo. No symptoms yet. Of course, even if I was pregnant implantation most likely hasn't occurred, so....

Anyway, thinking of you Fluff and waiting to hear, Lhen!

XOXO

11 years ago

OK ladies, still 6dpo and having LOTS of cm. Lots in my undies and when I wipe. I'm assuming this isn't a sign of anything?!?!?

11 years ago

honestly it could be MoVegas... but you know it could also just be hormones too... plus yes at 6DPO implantation could be happening now or very soon ... so you more than likely wouldn't have symptoms yet.
But hopefully its good news!

Lhen, still waiting to hear from you!

11 years ago

oh yeah... so yesterday was cd1 heavy and today is cd2 and its kinda light... so kinda odd..

11 years ago

hello fluff & moVegas.. sorry for the delay in reply..

i don't know if it's period or what.. but i have been spotting up until sunday evening.. but monday morning when i woke up (sorry TMI) there was much blood on my pad.. and when i pee (again sorry TMI) there was some clots.. this happened until yesterday.. but when i woke up this morning my pad was clean..

i am counting myself out this cycle.. so sad.. i don't know what has happened.. but due to the clots i am saying i am not pregnant..

i guess it's kinda odd for both our cycle fluff..

moVegas keeping fx for you..

11 years ago

Lhen, if it were me, I would take a test. You had very positive symptoms and if you are pregnant you need to get into the doc and see what is up with the bleeding. I bleed pretty significantly with my first. Have you ever had your progresterone tested? If it is low, it can make conceiving impossible. It can make you have a tough time conceiving and if you do conceive, it has a hard time sticking. But it is a very easy fix. Thyroid levels can also impact fertility in a similar way. I know some of you ladies do not like the stress of BBT but it can be a great tool to see what is up with your cycle and you can take your chart in and show your doc and it gives them a better idea too of where to go. You can usually spot a progesterone problem on a chart.

11 years ago • Post starter

((Lhen)), I am so sorry to hear that, I know this month sounded so hopefull... I have had a few cycles like that before too... I think the clots more than likely was blocking some blood flow, and I have also found that when I have clots like that I have (TMI) less blood that comes out, because less broke down for it to...
I don't know if clots are because things didn't break down easy this time, cycle was shorter and didn't have enough time, or if its cyst? I am not really sure I tried to talk to my doctor about it... but he tried to say it was normal... (even though its not something that happens every month... ) But like Lily asked have you had your progestrone checked and thryoid...

((big hugs))

mines still light... but it wouldn't be the first time that I have had a period like this... maybe everything came out on the CD1 ? is that possible... I really have no idea any more..

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo