Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

YAY!! I didn't even confirm ovulation with temps this month!!! I feel like I am missing out by not doing it but my doc said to stop so I did...but I wish I wouldn't have listened now!! LOL...

I am glad you were able to get a temp spike Lily!!! That is great!!! I don't think having someone next to you makes a difference in your temps tho...my dh is always next to me and I see no difference when he isnt!!! :)

I am offically 2dpo today!! Can't wait for this to be over!! No symptom spotting yet for me...I dont have any to spot anyways!! LOL :)

Wonder what's going on with Burton!!! :) Hope you are all feeling well!!! :)

12 years ago

I'm here!!! CD 41...same symptoms. Tomorrow is testing day again. If bfn, then blood test. Feeling sooo run down today and hubby's off today so I won't be on here as much. It's a day of lounging around...and laundry.

So glad you're all doing well...PRAY FOR MY BFP TOMORROW! I will keep you posted.

12 years ago

Bride!
Hope you get your !!!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Ok...im only 2dpo and already I am checking this site a hundred time a day!!! I was doing so good keeping my mind off of things prior to the TWW...but the TWW is the devil!!! I just can't stop thinking!!!!

It is so beautiful here today, I feel like I should take off early and go for a walk or go shopping or something just to keep my mind from wandering!!!!

I feel like I am already going crazy here...even though I dont think there is a chance in hell that I can possibly be pregnant!!!

The hubs and I only bd'd on the days that I got my positive OPK's because we have both been so tired from the holiday weekends!!! I guess I am jsut expecting a miracle here!!! :)

Good luck Burton!! I have prayed for you 3 times alreayd today and will keep on until I hear some news!!! :)

12 years ago

OMG OMG OMG!

So my hubby ran to the grocery store for me because I have been feeling so exhausted and couldn't find the energy to go. He came home w/an hpt and told me to go pee on it. I had just peed 30 minutes before and told him I didn't want to "waste" the test. I peed anyway and the very second my pee hit it, it was a

Now, it WAS a blue dye +/- test, but the line IS certainly blue and thick, just not as bold as the control line. I'll retest with a digital tomorrow to confirm. Now I am worried about WHY IN THE WORLD it took forever to get a BFP!? Oh well, for now I will continue to stare at my + sign and smile and relax just a little.

Thanks girlies for being SO wonderful to me and for keeping me sane! I hope I'm not jumping the gun here, but dangit that test sure does look positive! Sending LOADS of to all of you! HUGS!!!

12 years ago

bride.. im so happy for you..

as for me.. haven't been checking either on my BBT or testing OPK like lily & lizzy .. just taking my time.. don't want to stress myself..

to us girls.. hope we get our this month..

12 years ago

Yay, Bride!!!!!
I'm so happy for you!!! And so glad we helped you stay sane!

I knew you were pregnant! So awesome! Crazy it took so long to find out!

your way!

Hey, lhen!!! What you're doing is the way to go. I'm just doing this to understand my cycles. If I don't end up with a this time, I'm not charting or OPKing next cycle either.

Congrats again, Bride!! Thanks for the

12 years ago • Post starter

No symptoms today girls!!! 3dpo and nothing :) I hope to get sore bbs or something soon...but like I said it would be a miracle!!!!

Congrats Burton!!! I am so happy for you and I just knew it!!!! Can't wait to hear when the digi confirms it!!!!

How are you doing today Lily??? Any symptoms to speak of???

Any plans this weekend??

12 years ago

Ok ladies...interesting occurance today!!! I am still having egcm AND so today I decided to take a regular answer trip OPK test to just see...and it was a definite darker line although not as dark as the control. It was a negative result but still pretty dark!!!

I was certain I ovulated 3 days ago and according to the smileys I did and then my LH surge went away!!! But what is the deal with all the creamy ew like cm???

Surely I am not ovulating now??? No other symptoms going on at all!!! So wierd...what do you guys think????

12 years ago

Yea! So happy to read that bride! U enjoy that +!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo