Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

731 - 740 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Don't lose hope fluff everything is possible. As for me AF hasn't shown her ugly face yet but neither have my tests so I am still in limbo. I am at cd 28 and 16dpo if my cycle was normal this month that is. But I don't usually make it to 28 day cycle the last time was while I was still breastfeeding my youngest but I had long cycles the entire time I was breastfeeding. I don't know if I am just wishing it too much. Well I will continue to keep you all in my prayers. God bless!

11 years ago

Well I decided to test with this afternoon urine and got a bfn. I don't know what's going on. It was on a first response test. I don't know maybe I ovulated late this cycle or worse maybe I didn't ovulate yet. I am worried that it also may be an ectopic and the levels just aren't high enough yet because of it. I am just leaving it in God's hands. If AF doesn't show up today I will test again with FMU and see what that says. I can honestly say that my urine was extremely diluted as I was trying to make myself have to pee, you think that may cause it to be negative? I don't know. Still confused

11 years ago

It is possible that you did Ov late, or your urine was to diluted so only time will tell... so hang in there AF hasn't shown up yet!! Hopefully soon you will know something!

11 years ago

Still no Af but had some slight really light bleeding as in I wiped once it was there wiped again and nothing. I am wearing a pad just in case cause I am getting a little discouraged by the bfns so figure prepare for the worse. I took two EPTs and they both have light light lines they are blue and they did appear within the time but I don't trust them. I did take a FRER and it had a light pink line. But it was so light that I may have imagined it. I did post the two from last night and you can't tell on the pics so that's why I am discouraged. But the EPT from this morning looks a lil darker than last nights but I dunno, SO CONFUSED AAAHHHH!!!

11 years ago

try a digidal test they always gave me a clear result when i could not make out if there was a line or not.

really hope its your time hun.xxxx

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Okie so I tested again with an Answer test and my husband sees a line. I saw one too but didn't say anything until he said he saw it. I am hoping this sticky bean is in the right place and healthy because I really want this. I will test again in the am to see if it gets darker. Spotted again today but not a lot and no cramping so I haven't loss hope yet. Keep praying its not another ectopic. Keep me in your prayers please ladies.

11 years ago

Smiley, That is sooo exciting!! I hope your little sticky bean sticks! spotting is very common but hopefully you will keep getting a darker line!! Keep us updated and yes praying for you!

11 years ago

Ended up going to hospital this evening and currently going through a miscarriage. But at least I know it is still possible. Back to not trying again. Gotta give myself some recovery time from this heartbreak. Keeping you ladies in my prayers. God bless!

11 years ago

Oh Smiley I am soo sorry to hear that, ((big hugs)) to you and yes I will be praying for you.

While I know this must be heartbreaking to go through, just know that God will be with you through this time, and your friends will be praying for you.

11 years ago

CD23 and feel crampy today.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo