Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

821 - 830 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies just checking in with all of you. I am on CD 20 I am not sure when I ovulated or even if I did. I am just going through the motions still. I am working on stuff around the house trying to keep distracted but it makes no difference. I pray you all are well. God bless you!

11 years ago

Lily, Insurance companies stink sometimes... we give them lots of money so I can be covered under my husbands plan... but yet they want cover things like that... and yes its $139 for just the few pills... that was for the genric. I will have to try softcups next cycle... I am already past Ov and hubby is out of town..

MoVegas, Its a good thing to go to the appointment and talk things over with your doctor, I couldn't think of everything I wanted to talk with mine about until it was over but my mind was also preoccupied with having to sign house papers that day lol But anyways... I know alot of ladies who have took clomid and had sucess with it.... my doctor wanted me to take a drug that is just like clomid... but it was called Femara. (and Femara is the genric name) Anyways I hope your appointment goes well!

((Smiley)) big hugs to you friend, thinking and praying about you too!

11 years ago

Hey ladies, I "follow" this topic, so I still get alerts and check in every so often to see how you are doing.

I hit 16 weeks this week and the nausea is mostly gone these days. I am still fairly paranoid at each doctor appointment that the baby will be dead or something horrible wrong, but am starting to finally relax and enjoy the pregnancy as much as one can.

Wish sticky baby dust for you ladies!

11 years ago

Hi ladies!!! Just stopping in quick to catch up and see how my girls are doing!!! I keep you all in my prayers!!!

Lily...omg so exciting that you are almost done!!! I can't believe it!!! Today I found out that the heartbeat wives tale is just that...a wives tale LOL!! We are having a little BOY!!! And his heartbeat ha consistently been in the 150's and 160's!!! We are so excited!!! I can't believe I am halfway through!!!

We are so in love already :) love you girls!!!

11 years ago

Sunny, wow already at 16wks that is wonderful. I am glad the nausea is mostly gone, and I am glad your starting to relax some and enjoy your pregnancy!!

Lizy, Awww yay a little boy!!! That is so exciting your already half way there!!

It seems not long ago yall were waiting around with me... now some are closer to the end or half way through... wow... kinda amazing how time has past...well maybe not for you? lol Hopefully I can join yall some day...

11 years ago

16 weeks for Sunny and a boy for Lizzie! See, we'll all get there eventually! I'm thrilled for both of you.

I was thinking the same Fluff, that it seems that a lot of ladies have come and gone in this thread and there are few of us left ttc. BUT, we'll get there.

Ready for the appointment. I should ovulate this week, so who knows, maybe I won't even need clomid! :)

11 years ago

The first 10 weeks felt like they took an eternity and then suddenly the past 2-3 or three whizzed right past me. There is still some disbelief in me to be honest. Knowing what can go wrong sucks the naivete from the process.

I am rooting for you ladies and hope to never be insensitive with my pregnancy because I know how crappy each Aunt Flo start date feels.

Hug!

11 years ago

I am so glad that you ladies keep me posted on your pregnancies because it gives me hope and something to look forward to. God bless you all and you're lucky I am waiting on my boy.. Praying to be joining you ladies soon..

11 years ago

MoVegas, Tomorrow's the appointment, do you have all your questions ready for it?

Sunny, Its hard not to think about the what if's sometimes...but you have been blessed with a new life growing inside of you, so enjoy it :)

Smiley, your still waiting for AF to arrive to know where you are in your cycle right?
I hope your doing well and hopefully all of us will join the others soon!

I am just hanging in the 2WW wait zone.... hubby gets home Thursday night and I can't wait for him to be home!!

11 years ago

Sunny, don't EVER worry about that! I would hate for you to not share your joy with us. We'll all get there eventually! ;)

Fluff, good luck with the tww. It's the longest two weeks of my life every month. I try to put it all out of my mind and go about with my day but that doesn't seem to happen. I'll be thinking of you!

Yes, Smiley, what's your current status?

I have my appointment in an hour. I'm a tad nervous, but I'm not sure why. Nothing is going to happen today but conversation. My husband won't be with but I'm sure it will be fine. Wish me lucky, ladies!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo