Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

881 - 890 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Smiley, Im holding out testing, going to wait and see if AF shows up today and if not then I will test tomorrow.

Hoping, It is so very true that this world today is all about instant gratification...and so it can be tough when things don't happen right away, I can understand that well.. I am on my 14th month of trying now... and so Ive been to the crazy side and back again... I have learned alot though... The most important is not to give up hope, and Do not let TTC journey get in the way of intamacy with hubby... TTC can put a damper on the sex life... so make sure hubby nows your not just coming to him for his little men. Also if your tracking this and that... and it is getting over whelming (take a break from it) its good to take breaks...God can still bless you when your not tracking every single thing.. because I have known friends who have gotten pregnant while taking BC and I know people who were told they would never have kids..but awhile later they did... so just remeber NOTHING is impossible with God.

11 years ago

Smiley - Congrats!!!

Fluff - Thinking of you today!!!

11 years ago

Smiley -- Yay!! I am so excited for you!! That is awesome! I will definitely keep you and baby in my prayers. I know it's scary after a m/c...trust me. But, just have faith in God. He'll see you through. Yay!!

Fluff -- Well said. And, I am pulling for you! I really hope this is your month! I'll pray AF stays far, far away.

AFM -- I'm almost 38 weeks now. At my doc appointment Friday, I was almost 3 cm and 50% effaced. I go back Friday. I lost my plug Monday, so labor could be anytime now. Keep me and Baby Alyssa in your prayers. I'll keep you all posted.

Baby dust and sticky vibes, ladies!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Baby Alyssa - it's so exciting! I'm so happy for you Lily.

Fluff, fingers crossed for you. I hope this is your month. It would be great if you and Smiley were moving through this together. Though if you all get your BFP you can't leave me here with no one to commiserate with...I'll still need the prayers!

Smiley, how are you feeling?

I'm 6dpo but the chance of me getting a BFP this month is EXTREMELY slim. I got a positive opk on Wednesday and didn't get back from travel to dh until late Friday night...we gave it a shot, but I don't think the conception window is open that long. I'm starting acupuncture next week. The woman I'm going to has had great success with women who don't have a medical reason they aren't conceiving. Have you all heard anything about the acupuncture or used it?

Happy for all you ladies and your growing little ones.

11 years ago

Well my husband thinks I am crazy cause I keep testing and maybe I am a little crazy but I just get worried and the more test I see turn positive the better I feel. My lates was nice and darker than control line so I feel just a little more relief. I keep praying for all of us. I know this journey is only one that a fellow female can understand and don't worry I am not leaving this forum I feel sorta attached lol.. Hope you all have a great night and praying AF stays away from all of us...!

11 years ago

Lily, Oh how exciting!! I can't wait to hear Alyssa has arrived safely in your arms, I will be praying for you and Alyssa!! So excited for you!

MoVegas, Don't worry im still around, and I will be praying for you too.
a slim chance is still a chance ;)

Smiley, its okay to test, I am glad they lines are very dark I know that must bring relief! I am praying for you.... you know earlier this month... you told us how you prayed about it and left it in Gods hands... well his hands are best and you felt like God would give you a baby and He did. ...so keep trusting in him!!

starting to have some spotting... AF may just be on the way...
I was fine all month long and even earlier today... but now not so much..

11 years ago

Yep AF has arrived...

11 years ago

Ugh! Sorry, Fluff...I wish it hadn't turned out that way. But we're in this together and we'll get our BFP's eventually!

11 years ago

So I go to my midwife friday.. She will be doing bloodwork and talking to me about what I can do to stay positive and help my baby know its safe inside me and it doesn't have to leave. I love the serene experience you get from a midwife its like they know exactly what you need to hear. How are you ladies doing? I pray for you all that you too get blessed with your sticky bean. Please keep me and my bean in your prayers. Thanks for all your support it has truly helped. I am still here waiting to hear from you ladies. I hope all is well. God bless!

11 years ago

Hi ladies, I hope you don't mind me replying to this thread, I found it the other day and I know this may sound a bit weird but I've spent like the last two days reading through all of your guys posts and being so touched about how amazing and supportive you all are to each other and I feel like I'd love to have that too. I reaaaalllllly feel like I need it at need it at the moment, so I hope you don't mind if I join your little group

A little bit about me - my husband and I have been trying since May last year. I was warned that it might take me a while to get pregnant as I have a small tumor on the pituitary gland in my brain which had caused my periods/ovulation to stop when I was 18. I'd been on medication to try and get it under control and finally in October I found out I was pregnant. Unfortunately I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks and we were absolutely devastated. We took a few months of from TTC and have now been trying for 4 months. After the m/c my cycles went completely out of whack, I've never had consistent cycles due to the tumor and they can be anywhere from 25 to 45 days!!! And this can vary from month to month so trying to track ovulation is so stressful and sometimes I just wish I could have a straight forward cycle but aaaanyway.

I'm currently between 5 and 7 dpo as I'm not sure when I ovulated as we were away on holiday for a few days so I wasn't consistently tracking it but I'm working on the principle that I'm 5dpo so I don't test too early. This cycle just feels sooooo hard and these last 5 days have seemed sooooooo long!!! I usually start testing about 10dpo but I've just got a bunch of FRER so I'm tempted to start at 9dpo but I'm going to hold on as long as I can.

I noticed a few of you ladies have had recently, and I'm soooo happy for you and I'd love to provide support to those still waiting and hopefully it wont be too long for any of us! After the m/c we decided not to tell anyone that we were trying again so it's been so hard not having anyone to talk to so I'd love to be able to talk about everything on here!!!

Anyway sorry for such a long post and I hope all of you lovely ladies a doing well

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo