Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

771 - 780 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

MoVegas, Don't loose hope you never know... you very well could be pregnant, and I hope that you are! I know many times I wish I could just stop trying so hard...or really thinking about it to much... and it seems like each month, I start out feeling very heartbroken b/c its a new cycle then I get to feeling okay that now its another chance..and sometimes I even don't let it get to me... its that week before/of AF that really always gets me it seems... we must not loose hope because in the end it will be worth it... so if we give up hope now we are just letting that devil win... and I don't want the devil to have that sastifaction!

Smiley, So your getting closer to the end of the 2WW also... hopefully good news is around the corner for you!

I guess I am on CD12 now...if I consider the weird cycle and cycle... if not then I am way out there on CDs lol
talked with the nurse, she said my doctor just wants me to come in and talk about all the options and what we should do next.
So I am set up to talk with him next Thursday.

11 years ago

Spotting and cramping has begun...AF is here. I'm strangely ok. Just trying to not let it get to me.

Smiley, you're right behind me in your cycle - hopefully this month you get your BFP! Fingers crossed for you.

Fluff, it's good that you're going to the Doctor. As scary as it is, the more you can figure out the better. Hang in there.

11 years ago

Yes ma'am I am. I am still taking the FertiBella. I will be honest with you this cycle I have felt more stuff than usual. Since yesterday I have been having cramping but not like period cramps. I never felt that before. I am also having a creamy cm which is not common for me after I o. Keeping my fx and leaving it up to God. Thank you for your support. I am so grateful for you gals. God bless you!

11 years ago

Smiley, I hope those are all good things.
Is this your first or 2nd month of FertiBella? I can't remeber. (I want to say first)

11 years ago

First month on FertiBella. Not giving up just yet. I unfortunately got a cold so I won't know if what I am feeling is from the cold or pregnancy. SO I am just going to wait until cd25 to test so that I don't get too depressed this time.

11 years ago

I have to say that I think part of what made this month easier for me is that I didn't take multiple pregnancy tests, so if you can wait Smiley, do. I tested once on 10dpo and then didn't bother to again. My plan was to test today if I hadn't started (this would be my first day late), but I'm spotting heavily. I think, for me anyway, it was a healthier approach. The negative tests really make me feel crappy.

Praying for you ladies. I know we'll all get there eventually, so I guess this is a lesson in patience for me. :)

11 years ago

Oh okay, I was thinking it was the first month Smiley of taking the FertiBella. I am sorry you have a cold, its already hard enough to know what symptoms are what with out adding a cold in the mix... I think my sinus's are acting up (slightly) right now... which is weird... but then again I guess maybe its the dry and hotness of the weather...

Anyways I do agree with MoVegas I found taking less test, and sometimes just waiting to the day of AF was due... help some...I mean Negative results never help but it did help me in some ways... plus I save $$ which is always nice ;)

Like last month, I am not really tracking anything... well I use my calendar to have an idea when things are happening but I am not using opks or temp'ing. I feel like I just need a break and with the weird cycle and going to talk with a doctor soon... I just don't need the extra stress.. also next week we close on our house.

I am starting to have some pain again... I just really hope its nothing serious... and hard to wait and know if there is or not.

How is all of our other ladies?? I am not sure if you read any more but if you do, I would love to hear your updates!!

11 years ago

Hi Fluff,

No i still read and keep up with all of you! i'm 16 weeks now and the sickness has finally gone thank god!!!
felt the baby move for the first time yesterday which was amazing and have another ultrasound on Monday and full check up with my midwife.

Also my sinus played up when i was every early pregnent so maybe something to keep in mind!!!!!!

User Image User Image

11 years ago

I still keep up with all you ladies too!! I am glad to hear you are going to talk to your doc, Fluff. I think it's time for that, especially with the weird cycle. I'm praying for all you ladies.

I don't know if you guys have heard of it, but Fertilitea helped me I think the month I conceived. After I m/c last year, I had crazy short cycles and it really helped with that. It's worth a shot. And have you tried the soft cups yet, Fluff? It is really worth a try, I believe.

I'm hoping you get good news soon, Smiley! Your symptoms sound promising.

Glad to hear you are feeling better, Mazie!! I can't believe how fast your pregnancy is going!!

I am 28 weeks now. Had my glucose test this morning. Hoping it's OK. Diabetes runs in my family, so I always get a tad nervous. I'm still using my elliptical and doing prenatal yoga, which has been helping keep aches and pains at bay. I'm getting a 4D scan in two weeks, so I'll share that with you guys.

Hang in there, girls. Thinking about you.

11 years ago • Post starter

I still lurk to see how you ladies are doing.

I got bumped up a few days, so I'll be 12 weeks on Tuesday. Having had miscarriages, I am finding it nerve racking at times when my symptoms wane. I just started the NT screening to rule out any major genetic issues with the fetus.

Fluff - Keep us updated on how it goes with your doctor. You and Smiley have been in my thoughts.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo