Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

i am so happy for you ladies..

i just hope i will be as lucky as you ladies.. i am not so hopeful this time.. just keeping my ..

to both of you..

for us all.. crystal clear

12 years ago

I am still getting nothing of note but those STUPID pink dots ...I don't know what to think anymore except that nothing seems to be getting darker except those dumb pink dots!!!

UGH girls...this is conflicting...on one hand I hate the TWW because of this craziness but on the other hand I love it because there is still so much hope...

ARGH!!!! I guess I will test again tomorrow morning with FMU...lol :)

12 years ago

lizelay - why dont u try the clear blue digital which spells it out literally so you dont have to think about the dots! its great to see the words PREGNANT spelled out on a test!!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

Because I am only 8dpo and 5 days from my hopefully missed period...if the only thing showing on an FRER (which reads from 7mlUs to 25 mlUs) are pink dots (which most likely is negative) then it isn't going to show on a digital (which reads 50-100mlU's!!!) and basically I don't want to lose all hope!!

I think it is just to early for a digital!! I'm know I am going a little crazy!! :)

12 years ago

hello ladies.. how are you today??

been to the doctor yesterday.. i've had a terrible stomach ache yesterday and feeling bloated and feel like throwing up since sunday.. really need to see my doc..

so she examined me.. done some lab works (results on saturday).. undergone a transvaginal ultrasound.. the technician said she saw eggs (follicles?) on my ovaries??? (not remembering if thats what she said exactly) and that i had a thick endometrium (uterine) lining.. what does it mean?

i say i will not obsessed myself.. but i am as crazy as a nutcracker over this TWW..

lizzy hope to hear from you soon..

to all

12 years ago

Hi everyone!

Sorry you are sick, lhen, . I'm no doc, but a thick lining and visible eggs sound like great news to me!

Hey, Lizzy!!! Any news? I hope it darkens up for you today!!

I am 10DPO today. I took an FRER, which was slightly darker and more noticeable but still a LSP (little skinny positive). Can't wait for it to darken, which has to happen soon.

, ladies!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

I am not getting anything dark at all...I just dont' think this is my month girls!!!

But Lily I am so incredibly happy for you and keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Lhen...it sounds so promising!!! I am so happy for you both!!! :)

12 years ago

Well, the line has dried into a !!!! No squniting, tilting or high-powered binoculars needed!!! I'm so excited, just hope it sticks!!!!!

Hope you all join me soon!!!!

Sorry, Lizzy, just saw your post after I posted. A line is a line, and chances are it won't be dark at 9DPO. I'm 10DPO and mine's not dark. Hang in there.

Oh Lily that is amazing!! I am praying for a very sticky bean for you!!! :)

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo