Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

671 - 680 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Thanks Lily! Last time, I had hardly any symptoms except sore bbs and my abdomen was incredibly tender. Since that resulted in miscarriage, and this time I am very nauseous, I have hope that this one might be it.

I googled a bit ago about getting pregnant that quickly after a miscarriage, and apparently it is somewhat common.

How are you feeling?

11 years ago

Good for you Sunny I pray all goes well and you have a healthy and happy 9 months..

11 years ago

So I tested using three of the cheapie Wondfo sticks tonight after work and all 3 had faint but visible lines... so I am going to assume unless 5 different tests are bad, I am pregnant. Now to hope it sticks and tell the husband. I ordered a onesie for overnight shipping that I'm going to wrap for him to open tomorrow night.

Thanks for being so supportive. I really appreciate it. KSM, any update?

11 years ago

So showed her UGLY face today. I'm a little heart broken but I wont get too depress. There's always this cycle to try again. I was told by my doctor today to start taking Geritol supplements. I will see how that goes.

CONGRATS SUNNY!!!!!!!!

11 years ago

Yay.. Sunny.. So excited for you.. I am hoping to join you as I am at 8dpo and since I am a habitual poas-er I have already tested and got of course BFN but I also know its early so I am not losing complete hope just yet.. But I am extremely hopeful for you and I will be praying for you and your baby.

11 years ago

Sunny, CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is wonderful news, and what a cute way to suprise hubby!

KSM, So sorry about AF showing up, but maybe this new cycle with supplements may be the push you need... and Congrats on the new job! Do you like your new job, maybe after your settled in with your new job is when you will get that bfp!

Yep 5-6DPO depending upon when I actually ovulated... so still in the 2WW and should know something next week.

11 years ago

Fluff - keep us updated! Thinking happy thoughts for you.

I'll never know if it was what actually made the difference this go around, but I started reading "The Lean" and implemented at least 13/14 of the habits starting on the day of my last cycle. I felt better overall from the first day of just drinking more water.

KSM - :(

Smiley - Even now at 12dpo, the line on Wondfo is still pretty darn faint, but EPT +/- has gotten stronger each time since the night of 10dpo. I thought the first was an evap!

Tonight, for when I tell my husband with the onesie, I am using my last Digital (found it deep in a drawer!) so that it says "Pregnant." Watch, it will be the one faulty test ;P

11 years ago

Hey friends!!! I just popped in to see if there were any new BFP's around here! I see lots of new faces though so that's wonderful!

Hubby and I have decided to no longer TTC. I think it's the best decision. We just bought a 13 week old female German Shepherd and let me tell 'ya, it's just like having a baby! Our hands are full and we are happy with life just the way it is. It will be strange to NOT try to get pregnant every month and to avoid it instead. Crazy, huh? I am blessed though with 5 beautiful, healthy children, a super-wonderful husband, and now a sweet puppy :) Life is good...GOD IS GOOD!

I still think of all of you often! I pray that everyone is healthy and doing well. :)

11 years ago

Thank you Sunny for the encouragement I could really use it as I keep getting BFN. I did post one that had a light light pink line on it not too visible on the picture but I see it in person. I don't know maybe it is too early. I think I may be out though. I don't know just confused now. My temp stayed the same as yesterday so I don't know what that means. I am at 9dpo right now so still hoping..

11 years ago

Smiley - on the night of 10dpo, the line was so flipping faint that I had to tilt and really persuade myself it wasn't an evap. I ended up just accepting it was an evap. The next morning, 11dpo, the line was still pretty darn faint but I didn't have to tilt it to see it. By last night, 11dpo evening, the tests were easier to see but still faint. Even this morning, I felt like the test was still not "bold" but it's obvious now at least.

I've been using EPT +/- and Wondfo dip strips with the pink lines.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo