Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

861 - 870 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Lily, I hope you and baby are doing well!

11 years ago

I'm interested to hear how you both do with the soy next month.

I'm 12dpo and I have a negative hpt this morning. Super bummed out.

Hope you ladies are well!

11 years ago

MoVegas, I am sorry it was negative but you never know it still could be to early. I know its not easy to get a negative result... but hang in there okay :)

God doesn't want us to give up hope, and I have to admit I was about teere... about ready to throw in the towel and be done... but God wants us to keep in faith... even when times are hard. The devil wants us to feel down and discouraged, but God does not and we just have to keep fighting ladies... God's timing is so perfect, and I know we want it like yesterday...but keep your faith.

11 years ago

Fluff -- Yay! I'm so glad you are going to try the Soft Cups!! And, I totally agree...they would intimidate me too!!! Good luck! And you sound very optimistic and confident...I'm lovin' it! Baby is doing good. I'm due in 34 days. Ready to get labor behind me. My doc appointments are weekly now beginning Wednesday. Hoping they check my cervix just to see, but they may not happen for one or two more weeks.

Vegas -- it could still be too early. As long as AF is MIA, there's always hope. Fingers crossed for you!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Lily, I am glad to hear things are going well, and I knew it was getting closer to due date time for you... I know your ready to meet the baby :) anyways how is your friend doing?

Vegas, how are you feeling?

So the soft cups, umm were bigger than I thought they would be lol and (TMI) my first one I thought got lost lol But I am giving it a shot. The only down side is... yesterday was CD11 and Ov is usually CD13/14 and hubby will be out of town... so I am not sure we have the best chance this cycle but I can only hope that this one may be the one.

11 years ago

Hey ladies.. I hope you all are doing good.. As for me I finally got a positive opk this morning. I took the advice to test more than once a day. It said to test in afternoon but I never got a positive in afternoon so I started testing in the morning and I finally got a positive. I am excited now to use my hubby..lol.

I pray we all get our lil bundle of joy...

Lily I can't wait to hear you had your baby.. God bless you both..

Fluff those soft cups are very intimidating for me. But I do wish you the best with them and remember we all know that sperm can survive for days so you never know.. Just be prepared because the earlier you bd before you Ov you most likely get a girl.. Speaking from experience.
God bless you all!! and keep that baby dust flying I could use some..

11 years ago

Hi Ladies,

AF arrived on Saturday...but I knew she was coming by Thursday night. I had a HORRIBLE day Friday. I couldn't stop crying...I'm losing faith that this is going to work for me. I'm afraid I'm too old and waited too long. Unfortunately, I am traveling for a week starting Friday and will be without my husband when I ovulate, so there goes my shot this month. That means I start the Clomid in Sept. I wanted to do this without the drugs. I wanted to have the excitement of getting pregnant and telling my husband and it's not going to be like that - it's going to be clinical and drugs and blood tests. I'm having a very difficult time dealing with it.

Fluff, good luck with the soft cups. I can't remember if I told you my girlfriend used them and got pregnant first time trying them after months of no luck.

Smiley, glad you got the positive opk! Fingers crossed!

Good luck to all you ladies...Praying you all get your positives soon.

11 years ago

Thanks, Smiley! I appreciate that! Could use prayers for a healthy baby and mom; a labor and delivery that is smooth and without incident; an epidural that works this time; and that I don't tear!

Fluff -- My friend is a little depressed because she should still be pregnant. :( Her baby caught a cold, which has slowed his progress a bit. He's still in the NICU and now weighs almost 4.5 pounds. She is recovering but is still sore. Apparently, he was on the smaller side to begin with for his gestational age. Docs believe he stopped growing about two weeks or so before he was born. So he was a pound lighter than he should have been :(

Of course, I'm praying for you ladies and that all this waiting ends in BFPs!! Thinking about you!

11 years ago • Post starter

Smiley, Woohoo!! That is great you got your +opk finally :)
"excited now to use my hubby" LOL well enjoy that time with hubby! ;)

Vegas, ((hugs)) I am sorry friend! I am sorry you want be around hubby during Ov time this cycle...it does stink big time... my hubbys already been out of town working for over a month and this may not end until 4months from now... he gets to come home for weekends but I can't see him during the week :( its hard, I know that. But perhaps just enjoy yourself this cycle and relax and don't worry about anything, sometimes that break is a good thing.
I understand wanting everything to happen naturally, I know we all wish we could wake up and it just happen for us... but these tough times will shape us to really appericate things when they do happen to us.

Lily, I will be praying for you, and your friend too. I am sorry your friend feels depressed but many times things don't go the way we had planned them.. I have one friend who is currently in the hosptial may have to take her baby early, waiting for test results today to know... and I have one friend who had both of her sons come very early at 25 and 28wks ... and her sons spent a long time in the hosptial.. and also one lady who recently gave birth, they kept telling her they was going to take her baby because they felt it wasn't getting enough food.. but her mom and sister both as well as she are all very petite ladies and all of their babies were on the small side... it was normal... but all of these babies were born and are doing well today... God is good and will take care of your friend and baby... I know at first things were going well..and I believe things will... tell your friend to keep her Hope in God.

So yesterday I decided to start using opk's and well it was + postive so that means Ovulation will be soon.. but hubbys out of town and the last time we got to be together was Sunday... so not sure about this month... while I tried a soft cup Sunday, I feel like it pushed more stuff out then held in... so not sure...I have the best chance this month, but I guess it still maybe one.

11 years ago

Well I am at 7dpo so waiting on testing or at least trying. I don't know to be honest if I am feeling symptoms or if I am just imagining stuff. I really dislike the tww. How are you ladies doing? Hope all is well Keeping you all in my prayers. God bless

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo