Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

691 - 700 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Smiley & Fluff - Still rooting for you. I know it doesn't change anything but am still thinking of both of you.

11 years ago

Smiley, I am so sorry AF showed up, and you know what its okay to let yourself cry and then stand up and dust yourself off and get ready for a new chance. How long did it take you the last time to get pregnant? Keep in mind that sometimes it may take longer for you to get pregnant than with your previous child..and for some it can be shorter... but have some relief that you know atleast your capable of getting pregnant, and some day you may be blessed again. So how long have you been trying for this time?

Well AF held off yesterday but I am having all my pre-AF signs and had some cramps this morning...so now its just a matter of time when AF will show Today.

11 years ago

I haven't lost hope yet.. There's a glimmer of it in there some where.. Before my TR I only had two and they are 11 months apart. After my TR I got pregnant the 2nd month we were able to try, I gave birth in July was pregnant by December but that was an ectopic got the shot in February pregnancy was over by March got pregnant end of July. This time I gave birth in April 2011 and haven't gotten pregnant since but only been trying since November but still longer than I am used to. Hoping it happens soon. Keeping fingers crossed for all of us.

11 years ago

Hi Ladies! I know I have been M.I.A kiind of got depress when AF showed up. Anywho I felt a sharp pain in my side on Saturday and Sunday. I took a OPK and it was negative. Today I feel nothing, and I took a OPK and I think it is positive. I do not know how to read those things.

I pray this is my cycle!!!!

11 years ago

It sure has been quite in here lately.

Lhen!!! How are you doing?? (thinking and praying for you)

Smiley, I am glad you haven't lost hope and hopefully your doing well.

KSM, Sometimes its hard to read our bodies, they like to play tricks... I never really have had Ov pains before... but its good you already got a postive opk!

AF arrived Sunday, and well Sunday was a very rough day for me I felt so weepy all day, and yesterday was tough too... AF gave me mind games all last week, and when I started to think it might actually happen for me AF showed up... I guess the reality is sinking in that I may never get to have children of my own is hitting me harder now.

How are our pregnant ladies doing?
How is everyone doing lately?

11 years ago

I really don't know if it made a difference this time, but we Bd'd a lot sooner than normally recommended. If I had gone off the charts/OPK (usually around CD 13/14) of when to BD, we would have Bd'd completely different days. For example, I have a 27-28 day cycle and the recommended days would be like CD 12-16 normally. We BD'd CD 6,9,11. It wasn't intentional that way since we assumed I was out for at least a cycle or two. I had downloaded an app on my iPhone that is called "Period Diary" and everyone I know that has used it, claims success. The biggest difference is that it gives you earlier fertile days and ovulation dates than any other site/calendar. No clue if it is just coincidental, but the dates it had for me this past cycle aligned directly with the days we Bd'd and not the other calendar predictors.

It could just be some hokey coincidence, but thought I would throw it out there just in case the app can help someone or even if someone was interested in trying a new approach.

Fluff - AF feels monumentally worse when TTC in my opinion. She is a flagrant reminder of what didn't happen. Can you and the DH get away for a weekend or so to relax, get your mind off of everything?

I don't know about Lily but I've been a google fiend for every cramp/pain that has presented in the past two weeks! I have to wait until mid June to find out if there is a heartbeat or anything in the sac. I am cautiously optimistic for now and still using the ehd.org site for all of the embryo daily changes/development that should be occurring. It is helping me cope with the wait and nausea. hahah

I look forward to everyone's replies on here! Wishing baby dust for you.

11 years ago

Hey, ladies! It has been quiet, but I still read all the posts.

KSM -- sorry you got upset, but you're in that hopeful part of your cycle again! OPKs can be tricky, and in the morning they can be negative and a few hours later turn positive. When I get close to ovulation, I usually do two a day. You said you don't know how to read them exactly. For it to be positive, the test line as to be as dark or darker than the control line. Even if the test line is a hair lighter, it is still considered negative. But when it gets like that, I find that O is around the corner, or I just did. I hope this is your month. I agree with you on BDing earlier.

Fluff -- Hun, I wish I could come over there and give you a big hug. You're breaking me heart. Know that I am hugging you with prayer. Please don't give up. I can't remember, but have you tried clomid? Also, I hear some women have success with Soft Cups, which are usually used during your period as an alternative to tampons or pads. Once they BD, the put one in for several hours to hold the sperm up near the cervix to give them a better start. I would try it, it's almost like an IUI in a way, getting the sperm past the vagina, which is where many die. It can't hurt to try it! I agree with KSM too on BDing earlier and I allows allow a day of rest in between to allow time for the sperm to replenish the ranks ;P I would start as early as you can. And look into Soft Cups! There's some info on this site about them.

I am thinking about the rest of you ladies!

AFM -- I'm doing good. No news really.

Love you, gals!

11 years ago • Post starter

Man, I didn't proof that post! Anyways, it was Sunny who talked about BDing earlier in the cycle, but I totally agree. And I always allow a day of rest in between BD. But I start BDing as soon as possible, like on a really light day of my period, but I also tend to be an early ovualtor too. You guys can look at my chart on my page if you want. Good luck, ladies.

Thanks friends for the kind word and support... I haven't tried clomid, but back in April I did have blood work done and the doctor said my levels were good and showed that I was ovulating, atleast from the blood prespective... he said in few months that if it still hasn't happen (basically 1yr marker for us) then he would do a SA on hubby and a Dye test on me. So right now its a wait with doctors... but I guess I could give soft cups a try... I tried preseed awhile back and after talking with my doctor about the whole "CM" thing he said I shouldnt be to worried about that because there really isnt enough research that shows its important... or something along those lines. Hubby has it in his mind that it may be him and isnt ready for the SA test just yet, he doesn't want me to give up hope. Anyways feel better today about this.

11 years ago

I see. Well if it were to be "him", the soft cups are great for that since it gets more of the sperm out of the danger zone and up where it should be. One of my friends on here had tried for two years, used the soft cups and now she's like 20 weeks. Can't hurt! Glad you are feeling better!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo