Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1091 - 1100 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

that's good news SmileyBambam.. CONGRATS!!

wish me GL and send me baby dust..

i am currently 7dpo.. and i have been nausea lately and i am very sensitive to smells.. i also experience bloating and dizziness.. peeing a lot too..

but i am not hoping too much.. i really don't want to be disappointed..

9 years ago

Sending baby dust your way

9 years ago

thanks smiley for the baby dust.. please send me more.. lol

i am 13dpo today.. no spotting which always occurs during this period.. mild cramps and always feels exhausted and sleepy.. bbs are tender.. very sensitive smell.. my appetite are very poor.. AF is due tomorrow.. i am not yet testing.. i will wait till the witch shows it's ugly head.. i hope & pray that she does not..

keeping FX.. and praying for BFP soon..

9 years ago

Fingers Crossed!!!!

Keep us posted.

I'm almost done trying. I'll be 40 in January and we aren't going to try much longer.

Glad to hear updates from you all. XO

9 years ago

I'm sending lots and lots of baby dust your way

9 years ago

*smileybambam* thanks for the baby dust.. need that so much..

*moVegasgirl* i am also over 40.. and we weren't really trying anymore.. just dtd when we feel it without any protection or any birth control.. and then all of a sudden i had this weird feeling 3dpo (or i think so).. because when i checked my calendar we BD on my most fertile day.. hope we got it this time..

update:

today (14dpo) is AF day.. no spotting.. the side of my bbs still sensitive.. a little nausea.. flatulence yesterday whole day (13dpo).. maybe the witch will show off her ugly head later.. i hope not.. lol

keeping fx..

9 years ago

Hey ladies!!

Baby girl will be two in January! She's a wild woman but I wouldn't change her for the world! We talk about number two but I am not sure I am ready just yet. I am 35 now but I feel like another year won't make too big of deal.

So happy to hear from everyone!

9 years ago

Oh, Lhen! Keep us posted!!!! It's so difficult when you get this far and you really believe and then it's taken away. When I was pregnant, the sore boobs were the real deal sign. I'd never had breast pain like that.

Let us know.

XOXO Ladies - glad to hear about all your little ones.

9 years ago

Anything yet lhen

9 years ago

*moVegasgirl* yes i know what it felt. i've had MC way back 5 years ago. and we are having difficulty TTC for 2-3 years and we (deep inside) lose hope. we never tried or hope that we will conceive again.. but we never used any protection.. we just go for it.. and then all of a sudden after O (or i think so based on calendar) i've had this weird symptoms/feeling since 2dpo which is nausea and very sensitive to smell.. i don't even like my own perfume LOL.. i just hope this is it.. it's a miracle if it sticks..

*smileybambam* still no AF.. no spotting like the usual.. and i'm on 15dpo.. still have light nausea.. sleepy/fatigue.. the side of my boobs still tender/sensitive.. need to pee a lot.. i don't like the usual food that i eat.. but this may all be in my mind.. i just don't know..

the lesson i've learned on my previous TTC cycle is when you want so much you imagine things.. and then when the witch shows it's head we get disappointed.. and it felt so bad..

i just hope this is it.. keeping FX.. baby dust to us all..

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo