Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

811 - 820 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

I have already purchased the Fertilitea to help me with the mc because it has everything you need to get your system back on track. But I also drink the Red Raspberry Leaf tea separately to add to the effects and I also have Vitex in liquid to drink more often than I do the Fertilitea. My MW also put me on some Motherwort to help with the moodiness I may be going through. She told me to wait two cycles before TTC again but I don't know how well that's going to work as I don't really try I just do the BD any time the hubby wants it. I still plan on leaving things in God's hands. So I'll be pregnant again one day hopefully soon. It still kinda hurts to see pregnant women but I have faith. God bless you all!!

11 years ago

Just checking in with all you ladies!

AF arrived today...just in time for the busiest week I've had in ages AND four days early. Shortest cycle I've recorded in 8 mos.

Anyway, just wanted to see how you ladies are. Hope all is well with everyone and that you're doing alright Smiley.

11 years ago

Hey MoVegas, Sorry to hear that AF showed up and early too.. on your busy week... ((hugs))

I should Ov soon, and hubby is still out of town until Thursday night...

How is everyone else doing? I suppose alot of you ladies are on the other website..so you may not see this.

11 years ago

hi girls,

I doing good have hit the half way make of 20 weeks. Baby realy starting to move around now and my daughter has desided to give her bear to the baby. (wonder how long that will last) :)

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Good to hear all you ladies are doing well. As for me I am waiting on O day after my m/c. I don't know if I missed it or not cause I haven't been taking temps only opk. My fear is that I will miss my surge as I only ever got one positive OPK ever in my life and I have 4 kids and 6 pregnancies so I don't know. I guess I will know when AF shows up. God bless you all!

11 years ago

Smiley, I know for some ladies, opks just don't work, I had a friend who never could get a postive but she has 2 kids...but try not to worry to much, God is in control :)

Mazie, good to hear from you, wow I can't believe your already at 20wks!! That is exciting!!

Lily that means you don't have to much longer to go!! Your little girl will be here before ya know it.

Did anyone ever hear from Lhen?

Lizy & Sunny, How are you sweet ladies?

11 years ago

Hey, Fluff!! I still check in regularly to see how you ladies are doing, even if I don't post. I hope you are doing well. I too have been wondering about Lhen. And, yes, I AM almost done! I will be 32 weeks on Friday. Pretty crazy to think, eh?

Glad you are doing good, Mazie! Your pregnancy is flying!

Sorry about AF, Vegas :(

Smiley, if you have a hard time catching a positive OPK, you might need to test two or three times throughout the day. Sometimes the positive can spike and disappear quickly, and if you are testing just once, even twice a day, you can miss it. That's why I like BBT. Good luck to you!

11 years ago • Post starter

Smiley I agree with Lily, that testing a couple of times a day would be very helpful, you could be just missing the surge.

Lily, That is so exciting that your little girl will be here soon, I know yall must be getting exciting! So are you starting to feel uncomfortable now?

I got a letter in the mail from my Insurance company yesterday they told me that they would not cover any fertility medications... so I never did get that prescription.

11 years ago

Fluff -- That's terrible. :( I hate insurance companies. Is the medication super expensive? I really think you need to give those soft cups a try for a few months. It really gets sperm safely past half the battle to the egg. And I would give Fertilitea a shot too.

I'm still feeling pretty good. Just battling the heat. I try to exercise consistently, so that has really helped with the aches and pains I think. I can't complain. Trying to savor these next few weeks since this may be our last, but I'm also to that point where I just can't wait to see her.

I love you ladies dearly, and I'm praying that your TTC journey ends soon with a rainbow. I hate what some of you are having to battle, but I admire your spirit and attitude more than you know. Fluff, my heart and prayers are with you.

11 years ago • Post starter

So exciting about the baby, Lily! You'll have to post a picture if you can.

So sorry about the insurance company, Fluff. They really are infuriating to deal with...and just one more thing.

I've got an appointment Thursday to see my Doctor. Because I'm "old" she is wanting me to start looking at my option. I think clomid is the next move, but it won't happen this month as I'll already be too far along in the cycle. Have any of you ladies gone on it before?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo