Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

681 - 690 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

I am hopeful. I use the earlypregnancytest.com ones. They are the pink dye ones. But I also hesitate because I didn't get a positive until late and ended up being an ectopic so now I kinda freak when I don't get them early. I am just scared to get excited in case it isn't my month again. I will be testing until AF shows up. Thanks for the support I really need it.

12 years ago

Last cycle with the MC and the MC I had years ago, I got a faint BFP after multiple BFNs and then it went BFN again but both of those times my symptoms were almost identical. I had sore bbs and a very tender abdomen.

Hoping the best for you Smiley!

12 years ago

Sunny, I am sure hubby was over the moon happy last night when you told him.

Bride, Its so good to hear from you! I am glad your happy and at peace with the decision. God has surely blessed your wonderful family! So what is your new pups name?

Smiley, Line is a line, hopefully you can see that line get darker and darker!!

11 years ago

I am hoping that it does get darker soon. I am losing my hope but not giving up just yet. I am leaving it up to God. I figure if its meant to be He'll let it happen. I am excited to have you guys though it does help a lot. Thank you

11 years ago

Any update Smiley?

I have my first appointment on Monday for a "confirmation" test and assessment with the nurse practitioner. This is the first time I have had nausea and while it is very annoying, I find it comforting knowing I've never had it previously.

Fluff - rooting for you!

11 years ago

Fluffmonkey- Yes, I am liking the new job so far. It is really keeping my mind off of TTC. DF says that he thinks I will end up knocked up by the end of July.

I hope all of you ladies are doing well. I'm currently on CD 5 so ovulation should happen sometime next weekend...I bougt new OPK and a new BBT chart....GAME ON!!

11 years ago

Hi Ladies!! Wow look at all the new faces on here!!! It is nice to see so many new ladies!!!

I am 10 weeks today and doing great!!! My nauseousness is starting to subside a bit so that is great although it IS comforting when it happens.

I have another dr's appointment on the 22nd so hoping to hear my baby's heartbeat again!!!

Good luck ladies!!

11 years ago

I went for my confirmation appointment today. It is legit now!

I was surprised though, they sent me on my merry way until mid-June and said if you have any bleeding/spotting, call or go to the ER, otherwise see you in 4 weeks!

11 years ago

Smiley, How are you doing? Whats the latest?

Sunny, Yay for the confirmation, and yes that is very common for you not to have another appointment until then... for some its different if they have had a M/C or other troubles previously... then they may have earlier appointments... but it's normal, from what ive heard and ive heard from lots of others, I dont personally know.

KSM, I am glad your liking your new job, that helps to have a new focus in life and who knows maybe God was waiting for you to have this job because it would be better for you when you do get pregnant. ... so you say DF when is the wedding?

Lizy, I can't believe your already 10wks!! That is so awesome and yay for nauseousness starting to subside!! I know it will be great to hear the baby's heart beat agian soon!

Goodness it want be long before Lily will be having her baby!

Lhen!!! thinking of you sweet lady, hope your doing well.

And everyone else I hope your all doing well.

Im on CD25 and 12DPO with a negative test this morning...and I feel like AF is on the way...

11 years ago

Sorry its taken me so long to reply but once my dear old friend showed up I went on my usual cleaning spree and working hard on holding back the tears. Feeling really broken. It has never taken me this long to get pregnant and it scares me. I just keep praying that if He sees it fit to not hesitate to send another baby my way. Congrats on your confirmation. I pray all goes well.. Enjoy these times its fun being pregnant despite the all day sickness and the sore back and all that comes with it its still the best time. Good luck with your job KSM. Fluff keeping fingers crossed for you!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo