Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

So, it's after midnight here so I'm officially 11 dpo/CD 25. I took another test on 10 dpo and it was a BFN. I am getting kinda discouraged because it was a FRER. Yesterday the very noticeable metallic taste was in my mouth and even now as I'm typing it is pretty darn bad. I had it with all 5 of my other babies too. I noticed myself peeing more often too. Ugh. I hate symptom spotting too. I have had symptoms though that I could not just "dream up" though like the spotting at 5 dpo to 8 dpo. That's been my one symptom that I just can't dismiss so it has given me some hope. You'd think though that if I implanted that early, surely a FRER would've read BFP by now though.Oh well. Not testing again until the 23rd which is the day AF is due.

12 years ago

I feel your pain, Bride. I have started second guessing myself about symptoms too. Although yesterday I had spotting as well, which was 9DPO for me. I'm thinking I won't get a , if I'm going to get one, until Thursday or Friday, maybe even Saturday. I took a test today at 10DPO and it was a . Ah well, like you said, the spotting can't be denied. I wish I was the type of person that could just wait a few days and test. Only will tell.

Dear Santa, hurry up with that

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies!!! How are we feeling today?? Well...I took a test this morning since I had one left!!

Of course, it was a blue dye test and of course a line showed up. I am thinking it is a really horrible evap though so i can't let myself get too excited. It showed up very very faint within the 10 minute time marker but then has gotten darker as it dries...it is blue but I definitely am thinking evap!!

I will never use another blue dye test and caution you all against them as well. What a bummer :)

I am off to get myself a FRER right now just to see but I am not counting on my BFP. I have hope still just not for this particular test :) I am 11 dpo today and have A LOT of cm...only symptom so far!! :)

Baby dust to you all and you are all in my thoughts!!! :)

12 years ago

UPDATE...took a FRER and it is negative. I don't know what to think...the line on the other is clearly blue...I thought evaps were non-colored. Isn't it only supposed to color if hcg is present? I dont know what to think...plus I am cramping now like af...

I swear the universe is aligning with the intent to drive me bananas...LOL :)

What do you girls think?? False positive on the blue??

12 years ago

Not sure, but I know I personally steer clear of blue dye and tests that display a plus sign rather than two lines. FRER's are the best tests and seem to give the earliest results. I say stick with those and try to be patient. It's still early. Hope that helps!

P.S. I feel nada today. No cramping, no sore boob or nips, nothing. Who knows. Last night I had a blob of creamy CM that was pink tinged, but nothing the rest of the evening or today. Hoping that's a good sign. We'll see.

Hey, Lizzy, why don't you post the blue test as unsure in the gallery and get some votes to see what others think? Just a suggestion!

I don't think I will post it...it is most definitely an evap. The FRER was definitely negative. My dh says it is just still way to early to know and that I need to just wait it out. I know he is right...damn his ability to be reasonable :)

I have to say...the CM is starting to get to me. I know this borders into TMI territory but if I am not preggers then I may need to see the doc to see what is going on...it is EVERYWHERE. I haven't ever had this much before and so it is freaking me out because I just feel gross all the time. Not to mention the countless trips to the ladies!!! UGH...the perils and pains of being a woman :)

How are you ladies doing today?? Lily I think you still have had lots of great symptoms so far...keep thinking positive...the cm sounds promising!!! :)

Baby Dust to all!!

12 years ago

Maybe tomorrow will be a positive day for all of us!

Hope we all have our

12 years ago

Thanks, lhen! But I'm starting to get a little concerned. Today, 10DPO, I had no symptoms whatsoever. I did have a tiny amount of spotting last night, but nothing all day. Then just a bit ago, I noticed more spotting, and I am cramping. I really hope isn't coming early. This is our first time trying since m/c on my birthday four months ago. We really were hoping this would be our month because the baby would be due very near my birthday. I hope it's just implantation bleeding, which I had with my DD. But, I'm not so sure now.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo