Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1031 - 1040 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

OK - so developments on my end. I was feeling VERY hopeful. Then last night my husband and I were heading out to meet my inlaws. I went to the bathroom and when I wiped, there was BRIGHT RED BLOOD. I never start with bright red blood. So I, of course, got upset. But my husband said, this is early for you and it's red, that never happens (Poor guy, I bet he never thought he'd know so much about my cycle). So I put in a tampon and we went out. I think I was in shock the whole time because I didn't cry or get upset like I usually do. It was more disbelief. So then I came home and changed out the tampon and there was barely ANYTHING on it. Like drops. So I put in a new one and went to bed. This morning, NOTHING. There wasn't a drop on it. I don't know what to think. It seems late for implantation bleeding...but I have no cramps, nothing. But I'm scared to think I might still be pregnant.

Any thoughts, Ladies?

11 years ago

And now I'm spotting and officially out.

11 years ago

((MoVegas)) I know its a big kick to the lady parts.. when AF shows up... I am sorry.

Since being on Femara have you had any side effects? Has it changed your cycle any?

I went for my yearly exam and talked with my gyno a bit.. he didn't see a concern for a light period.. well he said there is nothing we can do at this point but move forward with the tube testing.. and SA
He is still offering that I take the Femara or even clomid.. if I want to.

Insurance changes next month and I am thinking of waiting to see what they will cover.
plus I can't start anything if I wanted to.. I am already to far in cycle for that.

11 years ago

That sounds like the best thing, Fluff. Hopefully the new insurance will cover other stuff. I think I told you my Femara is only $6 at Costco. And also not covered by insurance.

As for side effects, no, I don't really have any. I may be more emotional when AF arrives, but honestly, I think that's more due to the overall toll it's taking on me emotionally. I'm a wreck right now and am really discouraged. But I know most of us have been here, so...

11 years ago

Hmm maybe I should check out cosco then lol

MoVegas, how are you?

Lhen!!! How are you lady?? Please come back and update us what is going on. I hope your doing okay!!

11 years ago

Hey Fluff,

I think the others have abandoned us! But I'm still here and kicking.

This is the 5th month of the Femara and today I'm meeting with my RE to discuss IUI. I'm a little nervous. I don't know anyone who has done it before so I have a lot of questions - especially about the financial aspect of it.

How are you hanging in there. And you really should call Costco or get in touch with your insurance co regarding the price of Clomid. If I get pregnant, I'll just send you my pills!!!!

Thinking of you!
xoxo

11 years ago

I'm still here....really wondering about Lhen.

11 years ago • Post starter

hello ladies.. im still here.. just got late on my updates to you.. been busy with work.. during these periods we are so much swamped up with work..

okay.. i went to the doctor.. done with the TVS.. i am definitely out with pregnancy.. it's negative.. the doc say i had thick endometrium and nabotian cyst.. which she say does not need any concern.. it will be gone and wiped out when i had my next period.. she said maybe because of these that's why i had a weird period.. the only good news i heard is that i don't have any lumps or abnormalities whatsoever.. i have two good ovaries..

so i'm out for another 98 days.. will wait till DH comes back from work.. my doctor says to come back for another TVS on May.. she wanted to check that the thickened endometrium is gone and also the "nabotian" cyst.. if not she wanted me to undergo operation (DNC).. for my uterus to be cleaned and a big possibility of pregnancy when DH arrives.. but i will be on the "high" risk of pregnancy and will be needed to rest (from work)..

praying and keeping fingers for you ladies.. moVegas & fluff.. i will still be here with you..

lily i am good.. hugs and kisses for your baby..

11 years ago

MoVegas, How did your meeting with the RE go? I have heard postive things about doing IUI but I have also heard it can be quite expensive..but maybe not for you if you can get your Femara so cheaply... I will have to give Costco a call..and I am going to also call around few places and see what they charge..

Lhen, I am so sorry that your are not pregnant, I was hoping you were pregnant!
I am glad the doctor's visit went okay... Its good to know both your ovaries are good and that the thick endometruim and nabotian cyst should go away with the next cycle.. Hopefully it doesn't come down to having to the DNC but atleast you have this time for your body to clean up while hubby is gone... although I know it is really tough when hubby is gone.
my hubbys been out of town working for 7months now... and I get to see him for the weekend.. which is nice I get to see him but... its still really tough.

Lily, How is your sweet baby doing? I know it must not be long before your babys walking and talking huh?

I may have made Ov this month or not... really tough... to say but I will know in few weeks.

11 years ago

Hi ladies I haven't left you I read all the updates I just have to write on phone and its a pain. I'm currently 34w3d and huge as a whale. Bbut my Midwife says twins are growing great. I keep you all in my prayers and can't wait to hear that you all are pregnant. God bless you and don't lose hope it will happen in His time not ours.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo