Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1071 - 1080 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

Sunny, Thank you for sharing with me, I am so glad you had a wonderful grandmother in you life who was your biggest cheerleader and who gave you a home. I am glad you have your rainbow baby! Please don't feel guility for posting, I really love to hear your updates and everyone elses too... like MoVegas said it gives us hope.

MoVegas, I had a friend tell me once that I needed to consider every option having kids of my own, adpoting kids... or just being the best aunt or leader for kids... That I should be okay with what ever Gods plan is for me.. I have thought about it and prayed about it.. and I have been at points on this journey where I felt okay with not having kids or adopting kids. But my heart still desires to have kids of my own...

There has been many ups and downs and some months are easier than other months... It may be because this month marked another year trying and its also my birthday month... so nothing makes you feel young like your birthday....

I think other things in life right now maybe having an effect too.. but this month has and is very very tough.

10 years ago

Any updates?

10 years ago

Boys are 18weeks and 19 and 18lbs. Life is still pretty active. I've been able to lose weight only 13lbs left to get to my goal so I'm excited. How are you ladies doing?

10 years ago

Hi gals,

No news here. I had my third unsuccessful IUI last month and am taking a BREAK! We bought a house and have gutted the kitchen and the downstairs and are remodeling. I'm focusing on that and giving the baby-making a break. I had a really hard time last month when I wasn't pregnant. This month has been no opks, no timed sex, just nothing. I can't handle the disappointment anymore. I don't know what our next step is, but that's where we are.
I'm also seeing a counselor. I think I have to get used to the fact that I may never have a baby - and I don't know how to do that. I'm so angry that I can't get pregnant...so hopefully that helps.
I still think of you ladies and wonder how you are. Hope everyone is doing great!

10 years ago

Aww Mo :( *hug* You and Fluff often fall into my thoughts. I am not a religious person but I do think kind and warm thoughts for both of you, wishing you peace and joy in whatever path unfolds. I don't want to give some trite form of "it will all work out" because that's of no use to you.

I've said it multiple times within this thread and I really have no idea if it was truly the magic pill but eating completely plant based and drinking only water, was what I did for about 45 days prior to having a successful pregnancy take. I felt amazing and healthy right before the nausea kicked in for pregnancy. There are tons of resources out there that discuss how eating completely plant based lets your body heal itself. I know a lot of it sounds hokey but I took the dive and it seems to have paid off for me.

Wishing you love Mo (and Fluff should you read this)

Love
Sunnygirl

10 years ago

Sunny, Its very sweet of you to still think about me and Mo.

Smiley, I am so glad to hear the boys and you are doing well. They sound like they are growing up, and yay for loosing weight.

MoVegas, my heart breaks for you, I know how it feels to be discouraged, disappointed, depressed, and angry...Its always an on going battle...some days I do okay, and other days its tough.. I hate to know someone else is going through all of this too.. for me this has been one of my greatest struggles... and I don't want it to consume my life away.

I know that it is hard to except the fact that you or I may never have a baby of our own... I know its very tough to face that and I hope its not our reality... but we must be ready to accept it if it is...

YAY for the new house!! You must be excitited to see the remodel come together, but even more so when its all finished. I love seeing the process.

10 years ago

Where did everyone go? :-(

10 years ago • Post starter

Lillypad i was suppose to O either ystrday or today and I had watery cm since ystrday and today but this evening it started turning thick and tacky I didn't get ewcm. Is my O done can I still get pg? Why did my cm change so quickly did my egg get fertilized?

User Image I trust you God! My babys and I will always be blessed!

10 years ago

I only have fertile CM for about two days a cycle. It doesn't have to be EWCM to be fertile...watery CM is fertile CM too! Hard to say if it fertilized for sure but you definitely should keep BDing for the next few days just in case! Good luck to you!!

I only have fertile CM for about two days a cycle. It doesn't have to be EWCM to be fertile...watery CM is fertile CM too! Hard to say if it fertilized for sure but you definitely should keep BDing for the next few days just in case! Good luck to you!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo