Community post

Discussion

3DPO

View Full Post

I'm currently 3DPO and absolutely hate the TWW! Was just wondering if there was anyone out there going through the same thing.

1111 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

631 - 640 of 1111 Replies | Last Page

LILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just knew it! YAY! Congratulations on your perfect little sugar pie! I had to pop in to see what the latest news was and screamed with joy when I saw it! SO happy for you!

12 years ago

Lily, Awww Congratulations on the baby girl!! I am so glad she is doing well and healthy!

MoVegas, I will be praying for you, and maybe the retesting will be a good thing...and at least with the next test they will medicate you so its not as bad... but don't be sad okay, God will be with you! ((hugs))

12 years ago

Thanks for the prayers and the support everyone! The doc called with the official report which said everything looked good. Thank you, Jesus!

Bride...guess the heartbeat as a gender predictor really has some merit, eh? Pretty cool!

And, thank you all for sharing in my happiness! What a great group...I think we all truly cheer each other on in the good times, and comfort each other in the bad times.

I'm praying for all my ladies!

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi girls!!! I had my first ultrasound today and it went great!!! Baby looks good and has a good strong heartbeat at 129!!! Maybe it's a boy LOL!!!

To be honest as soon as I saw my little one on the screen I just felt BOY. I just feel it :) I was so happy everything went so well because I was so nervous!!!!

Tha ks for the prayers girls!!! I love you all!!!

12 years ago

YEYYY... im so happy for both of you lily and lizzy.. lily for the baby girl you so much wanted and lizzy for the very nice ultrasound.. God is really good..

though i haven't gotten any updates right now but i just need to peek in to this room and see how my ladies are.. i am so happy for being in this group.. i am still waiting for my next period if it comes.. keeping fingers crossed..

moVegas i am praying for you..

any updates bride?? fluff??

to us all..

12 years ago

Lizzy, I am so glad your first ultrasound went great and you got to see your baby, how wonderful is that!

Lhen, I am glad you stopped by was thinking about how you were doing the other day, so just going to wait and see... *fingers crossed* So how is hubby doing? I know you must miss him and I hope your doing well.

I am CD4 now... so hopefully AF will be leaving very soon!! I never even tested this month since AF came on the day it was suppost to...and plus I figured with the blood test I had done they would have told me if I was pregnant...but I did have good test results, so that was good...but at the same time it also kind of worries you... *sigh* but I really am trying to keep my mind on God.. some days that's hard.

12 years ago

How exciting if we get a Girl from Lily and a Boy from Lizzie! Happy and healthy little babes...so excited for both of you. I hope by the time your little ones arrive, we're all expecting.

Fluff, I can so relate to trying to stay positive and keep the faith...this week has been so hard ladies. I've cried every day. You all know that 24 hours is a lifetime while TTC - so being told I'm 3+ weeks away from knowing if the tubes are blocked is torture. To top it off, I got ANOTHER baby shower invite in the mail yesterday. I don't think I can handle another one right now. I'll send a gift and call it good.

How's everyone else? Bride - I know you were taking a month off, are you getting back in the game?

Lhen, how are you?

12 years ago

MoVegas, I know the waiting is tough, but you never know what can happen during that wait, God could clear your tubes if blocked and you could be pregnant when you go for that appointment, or it could be that you just need this time more then you know yourself... I know its not easy to wait for this upcoming test but hopefully you can fill these few weeks with fun things to help the time pass, and we will be here to talk with you. ((Hugs))

I feel so down about everything right now and so is my hubby... he feels like its his fault... *sigh*

12 years ago

Oh Fluff! I'm sorry you guys are feeling so down. It's so hard not to feel that way. But really, it's like you said, you have to trust in God and it may not happen on your timing or the way you thought it would, but you'll get there. We'll join the rest of these pregnant gals soon!

AF should arrive Saturday and I should be able to have test #2 by the end of next week. Fingers crossed!

12 years ago

Hey, Vegas, I hope the time goes quickly for you till your next test and that you get some answers soon. I'm praying that surgery isn't required. Hang in there!

Fluff, I am sorry that you and your hubby are feeling down. I really hope that the TTC journey ends soon for you guys with a BFP. I can't imagine how trying this has to be. Praying for you guys.

Lhen, any news?

Bride, how are you? Have you decided when you are going to start TTC again?

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo