Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

851 - 860 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Ty Danielle! He adamant that it is. I hope I dont disappoint him!

And ty b4b!

OH I forgot to ask... this morning I had pinching on the right side off and on forabout 10 mins any ideas of what this could be?

User Imageurl=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url]

9 years ago

Omg... after all that dh & I decided to swing by the dollar store on the way home. Took a tesy before dinner. Was a bfn, checked it out a couple times and nothing. Go to take the garbages out 5 mins later & there it is on top. Check again, just incase i hadnt given it the full 5 mins to process the first tome... Bfp!!! Omg!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

9 years ago

Wow! So happy you got your

User Imageurl=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url]

9 years ago

Congrats expecting!!! That is awesome news!! I wish that would happen to me..lol.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Congrats Expecting!! I hope I'm right behind you!

User Image

9 years ago

Congrats!! Hopefully we can join you next month!

9 years ago

Congratulations expecting2expect!!! That's wonderful news, I think I speak for us all when I say I hope it goes Well :-) there is one condition of this bfp tho......you keep us updated!! Lol xxx

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks ladies!

I think i am still in shock! Lol! Tested with a dollar store test and got the same.. Kinda wanna go buy a free to be sure tho!! I'm so paranoid right now, I still keep checking for AF!

How is everyone else doing?? Anyone testing soon? Got my fx for all of you for bfps this cycle!!

Xx

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

9 years ago

Expect: So happy for you! I have been testing like a mad woman. I can't even tell you how many I have taken since Monday. It is really dumb though, I should know better by now.. LOL.

AFM: Another BFN.. of course. I am still crampy on and off and still have tons of creamy CM. Boobs are more sore today, but I really feel that AF is knocking..

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

expectin: I am so chuffed for you hun xx how many weeks will you be? 4?

AFM: I had my first day back at work today but it was quiet so I was fine. I am feeling much better and back to my old self! lol Me and the hubby have decided to try and take the more relaxed approach to ttc. We are just gona enjoy ourselves, spend time as a family more and go with the flow. Of course I will still come on here and have a good nosey and update you ladies but I don't want to get so stressed about it all to the point where I am in hospital again. I suspect what happened is that I had a burst cyst and that caused an infection, but I will never know! we are also still awaiting the letter from the clinic but again we are not just gona sit back and wait for it as luck may be on our side and we may get our BPF whilst waiting for help! I have also been told that buying ovulation kits is not the best idea as with my PCOS it is very hard to tell when im ovulating cause me being so varied with my af's! so it may be that I sell them lol

xx

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo