Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

781 - 790 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!

2Frsty - Sorry about the bfn :( Still early though, so lots of time to get that bfp!

J_Dodd - Welcome! Good luck in the 2ww!

Jessica - Yeah, I did the internet cheapies when I was ttc #1, we had used preseed as well. I dont usually go quite this overboard with the testing cause dh sees no point in testing until af doesnt show. (hes not the one tracking my cycles, so he rarely even knows where I am unless af has arrived! lol) Just obsessing while dh is gone cause I cant restrain myself & he's not here to stop me! Sorry you didnt get your bfp for your anniversary.. hopefully its coming though!

Bumpin - You're right, its totally dependent on when implantation happens. :) I just feel deflated... too many bfns! That being said, without dh here to stop me I'll likely just keep testing! lol Good luck this cycle, hopefully you manage to hold out on testing till 13dpo & get your bfp!

B&B - Still have my fx for you! When did you say your drs apt was?

Danielle - when do you plan on testing?? Good luck!!

AFM - Irritated with my cell phone provider... 10 years of loyalty doesnt mean much to them apparently. Thankfully the girl helping me out was fantastic and got me a pretty decent deal. My phone is dead, but she hooked me up with a cheap android to use until I can renew my contract without penalty and get a fancy new phone. So I'm happy about that.. gotta figure out yet another phone though. Grrr! lol!

My kids did a little better today, a little rough at bedtime, but that was it. They definitely know Daddy isnt here though! Poor boys.

Aside from that, not much going on... probably gonna test tomorrow. Will be 4 days before my expected af (roughly) so thats when it says on the box that its okay to test... fx! If I get a bfn again I think I may just wait out af and keep my frer for next cycle.

xx

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

9 years ago

Afternoon Ladies, how is everyone today?

Expecting: Yea, sadly, I think this maybe the case :( I was having small hopes due to reading somewhere that if you start to have regular periods then your PCOS may have come out your system but then I had two cycles where I was 5 weeks apart then 6 so.....My drs apt is Friday after I have picked dd up from nursery. im dreading it but at the same time I want it to be here so I can just start what ever ball rolling!

There are so many posts to read then to remember everything, my head is just full lol so apologies to you all and I hope that everyone is ok :)

AFM: Another day and no sign of AF, im finding I have had few headaches this week inc the one I have got at the moment and I have drunk water like its going out of fashion! I feel little constipated too, I am normally an every day or every other day girl and yet I think from memory I have been 3 times since beg of last week! I am frustratingly knackered. some days I just cant be bothered to do anything! :( me and hubby both said last night that we may have been putting little pressure on ourselves but that we both agreed that we want to know asap if we are going to need pill again! :(

Here's to Friday coming and us getting on the right track....

User Image

9 years ago

Hey ladies!

Thank you all for being so supportive! Much Love!! I agree with B&B.. My head is full after catching up. I will try to do better next time!

6DPO today!! 7 days unitl testing.. When is everyone else testing? I see that some already have. I used to be a POAS addict until I realized that there is no possible way to get a BFP so early since you won't implant until 6-12 DPO then it takes an extra 3-4 days to get enough HCG to get a BFP. I implanted last month at 9 DPO (pretty dang sure) and got my BFP at 13 DPO, just 3 days before AF. Even a frer wouldn't pick it up before that day. So I won't bother with it until then (next Tuesday). I spent waaayyy to much on HPTs. But, on the flip side, I do know the addiction all to well!

Jessica: I am feeling great! Boobs & gums hurting today, but that is it! How are you feeling?

Each and everyone of you are awesome!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a good week and we are all surviving the TWW.

Bumpin - I agree with you on waiting! The last few cycles I have managed to wait to until I missed AF. And since AF has been on time each month I haven't had to waste any money. But this cycle I'm not sure what to do since I am either 12 dpo or 5 dpo! May try to hold out until the 28th.

b&b - I too have been drinking water like it going to disappear. While I was working from home on Friday I drank over 96 ounces (there was a line on the bottle for 32 ounces but I was filling it above the line each time) of water before 5pm!! I felt like I should be a fish!

Expecting - glad you got another phone and to hear the kids are settling a bit. I'm not sure when I'm going to test. I have been trying each month to hold out until 3 days after AF is due (the latest it has ever been) and so far AF has been on time each cycle so I haven't had to even test. My DH gives me crap if I try to test before then. So with this cycle I'm not sure what to do. My DH would say to wait until Oct 1 (3 days after AF due), I know I should try to at least make it to Sept 28th (day AF due), but I also normally have a 14 day LP so I could possible test this weekend. I have a feeling I will wait until either I have some really strong symptoms/signs or the AF date comes and goes with no sign.

J-Dodd - Welcome!

Jessica - Happy Anniversary! Hopefully you will still get an anniversary surprise, just maybe a few days later! It would be cool to find out this month that we are pg so we can share the news with family around our 1 year anniversary.

Bumpin and 2Frsty - for you both!

AFM, like I said above, I'm not sure when to test this cycle (if I test before the 28th). Even if I wait until 14 dpo, if I am wrong and didn't ovulate CD 8, then I will only be 7dpo which is too early. Think I'm going to do my best to just wait it out. Feeling like we will get our positive though. My body has definitely been doing some different things this month! Nausea off and on, super gassy (not normal until end of AF), tired and feeling out of it, increased sense of smell (like last night in the women's bathroom at the baseball game where I swear there was every nasty smell that could be in a bathroom all combined together! And I seemed to be the only one who noticed! No one else was making a face at all), restless sleeping (I'm am normally a very sound sleeper but haven't been for at least a week).

User Image

9 years ago

Danielle: I really hope you are right and get your BFP!! I really hope we all get a BFP this cycle and can move over to CMP together! I can't imagine how frustrating it would be to have such a big gap in the dpo that you think you might be. If you are actually 12 DPO you could test this weekend anyway and if it is negative, then it could be possible that you are only 5dpo. FXFU!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Thanks Bumpin! I will have to see if I can get away with testing this weekend. My DH is pretty adamant about not testing before AF due date.

User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies. How is everyone doing today??

Bumpin, I'm actually feeling really great today. I'm just a bit tired from me working every single night. Lol.

Danielle, that's what I was thinking that although my anniversary just passed maybe it will still come just a few days late. A baby is a blessing either way however a BFP would be the best gift that money can not buy for an anniversary gift lol.

Bold, I know what you mean about to much to keep up sometimes with the posts because everybody has so much going on however what kind of helped me because I knew I may have missed someone or something is when I read the posts I take notes and write down questions therefore I don't really miss anything lol. I know I have to much time on my hands lol.

AFM, I'm feeling pretty good. My symptoms are getting frustrating because they don't really stick around. For example sore BBS. Usually once they get sore they stay like that till AF comes however this pain keeps coming and going, which is pretty weird. Another symptom I noticed is that I have extremely low libdio drive. I guess because it was so mechanical this month that I don't even want to be bothered right now in my 2WW. I POAS today again of course and think there's something trying to show up!!!! I brought it into the bedroom to show DH but he said he didn't see anything so I told him really you really don't see it?? He said no so I'm like its right there, my fingers are big to point out where the line was so I taken a pair of tweezers and nicked the top of the line. Then told him to look under that. Then he said oh yeah I see something. He's like now that I did that he sees it, he said he didn't see the line because he was looking to closely to the dark control line. Soooooo ladies I don't know what to think. I think he probably said yeah he sees it just to shut me up, you know how they can get when you shove a pee stick in their face. Lol. However since it is that incredibly light I'm dismissing it to be a evap line for now. If it's true it will get darker to where at least I dinner have to put an indent in my test in order for it to be seen. I really pray it's true though. Other than that POAS adventure I have slight pinchy pains in my right uterus. But nothing else to really report at this time. I'm about to take a nap since my DD is in school and I have work tonight by 1AM.

9 years ago

Hi ladies,

Don't have time to reply to everyone individually this morning, sorry! Hope everyone is having a good day. GL to everyone still in the 2ww!

AFM - last night I caved & used my frer, bfn. I don't know what I was thinking. Dumb. No tests left now, wanna go to dollarama to pick up a bunch of opks & hpts before dh comes home. I've succumbed to the realization that I'm not pg. Almost forgot how frustrating it was to time everything perfectly & still have it not work. Dh will be happy, he enjoys the "trying" part lol

On a not TTC note.. last night was brutal. Ds#1 didn't go to bed till 9, was up at 9:30, then again at 1:30. Couldn't get I'm back down till 4! Then he was up again at 5:30. Ds#2 had me up at 7. Thankfully ds#1 is still asleep at in my bed. He has a fever, so there is at least a reason for this strange behavior. Still sucked though!

Xx

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

9 years ago

Good morning everyone!

Jessica - you really are a POAS addict!! Lol! What dpo are you (sorry I've lost track)?

Expecting - sorry your little one isn't feeling well. Hopefully you all can have a relax and cuddle day today.

to everyone!

User Image

9 years ago

Good Morning!!

Danielle: Maybe you can sneak an HPT this weekend! If it is a BFP then DH would be completely suprised!!

Jessica: I was going to ask the same as Danielle about what DPO you are. I agree that DH's will agree with anything to get us to shut up, LOL.

Expecting: Awe.. Sorry girl! I sure hope your LO feels better and you get a break soon. I know how it is!

What DPO is everyone else? it is so hard to keep up with. I think we are all about the same, is that right? I am 7 DPO.

AFM: 7DPO, sore BBs, mild headache, lots of creamy CM and had some cramps this morning. I am praying that it was implantation.. I am so confident that it is really starting to scare me. I want my BFP this month, but I am scared it won't stick..

Vivid dreams have started again. Had a dream that someone broke into my office and stole all the money and of all things, my jolly ranchers! I was pissed about my jolly ranchers.. They destroyed everything and that was all I was worried about. I am not sure what all that means.

I am paying very close attention to what my dreams are trying to tell me this time. Last month, all my dreams lead to me having a MC and I didn't realize it until it had already happened. Not that it would change a thing though.

6 more days til testing! So proud of myself for not caving this early! When is everyone else testing? Jessica, I know you will be testing everyday, LOL!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo