Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

871 - 880 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies, just check in in.

Bumpin, stay calm and fx'd that the witch is a no show!

V, wait as long as you can! I know it sucks, but your symptoms sound promising!

Expecting, Huge congrats! Sprinkle that baby dust around!

AFM,Finished my crazy work week (coupled by getting up at 5am each morning with the hubs to BD and I am exhausted. Should O on Sunday, so I am hoping to continue the streak over the weekend and then I will begin the TWW on Monday :b.

Are you all DTD every high fertility day and O day or every other day?

Have a nice weekend everyone!
Kristen

9 years ago

Kristen thanks I needed that!

b&b idk if I can hold on that long! Especially with dh saying that my girls are filling out!

Everyone have a great weekend! Dh and I are going fishing.... hope we catch something!

User Imageurl=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url]

9 years ago

Hey there ladies. Sorry I've been so absent; it's not been my best 2 days.

Well...he's gone. I dropped him off at the gym on West Fort Hood last night at 9:00, and they let the families stay until they loaded the busses. I was the last wife there, and watched the busses roll out at about 2 minutes before 11:00. And as I walked to my car with a pit in the bottom of my stomach, I heard Taps being played at 11:00 over the loud speakers. They play it every night, but last night I have to say it did NOT help my mood. My Mom stayed with me, and I spent the whole day with her and my sister's family. No one bugged me about how I was feeling; I guess the beauty of living in a family where almost every one of us has served in one branch of military or the other is that everyone knows how I'm feeling, and they know I'll talk about it when I'm ready. Truthfully, I don't feel all that different yet. It's almost like it's no different from any other field training exercise. But it is. He boarded the plane and took off from Dallas at noon - a 14 hour non-stop flight to Seoul, Korea. I still haven't heard from him; I'm expecting to hear something in the wee hours of the night.

Linda

9 years ago

I commend you frsty, I could never be an active military wife. Im way to stingy. My dh is a veteran but when he served we had not met. I have told him that I could never see him off as he leaves to go on a tour. He served 2 tours in Iraq. It hurt me so much when he left for Florida on a business trip only for 1 week. So I understand what your going thru. Continue to be strong.

9 years ago

Hello ladies. Anyone else going through the tww?? This is driving me crazy!

9 years ago

Im officially out today im 14dpo and having extreme af cramps with nasaua. So im just waiting for the ugly

9 years ago

Hi ladies, how are we are all today?

vmartin: You know your body better than any of us but I will say this....your not out until that witch shows her face! :) keep your chin up and think positive!

ttcmy#2: the TWW is a nightmare as many ladies on here (inc me) will tell you. We all hate it and its such a pain in the bum :( the only thing you can do is to try and take your mind off it by doing diff things and that's difficult I know but honestly try not to stress about it as this will cause your body to go into overdrive lol xx

2frsty: I cannot imagine what you are going thro now hun. you are brave as I am not sure I could go thro that knwing me and hubby were ttc. it must be hard for you but don't forget we ladies are here for you....for anything even a good moan! lol try to keep your chin up and focus on here and now :) I hope that's good advice and you doint think I am trying to patronise you :-/ xx

AFM: I am fully better and back in my everyday life lol me and hubby have yet to bed but im not worried as im not even ovulating and if my cycles are anything to go by I wont have to worry for another week! i am still trying to get hold of some SI, cause Tesco don't sell it and im tad worried about buying it over the internet. think i am just gona go for low dosage of like 60mg etc. cant take it this cycle tho as i am no on cd12 so i have missed it and taking them now may delay ov! think we just got to try our luck this cycle and hope for miracle! xx

babydust to all xxxxx

User Image

9 years ago

BnB thanks for the encouraging words. I needed them dh has been a sweetheart dealing with all these mood swings. I just wish she hurry and show so that I can reset!

9 years ago

vmartin, that's no problem! :) we all need them sometimes and just remember until that witch shows you are not out!! no matter how many cramps you get or how much af nausea....you do know your body better than anyone but your subconscious can tell your body anything! lol

babydust to you xx

User Image

9 years ago

Hi everyone!

2Frsty - I'm glad that you have a strong family around you that understands what you are going through and can support you. You are a strong woman for being able to sign up to be a military wife. I respect that and look up to you. I hope the next 9 months go by quickly for you.

b&b - so glad you are feeling better. Thats great news! this cycle!

vmartin - that you aren't out yet.

ttcmy - welcome!

Kristen - for your TWW!

AFM, AF showed Friday night. But only lasted about 36 hrs. When I checked the tampon this morning there was nothing on it. I am still having trouble with nausea and an upset stomach. So who knows what it going on. I will wait a few more days and see if AF comes back. If not I will probably test just in case.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo