Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1021 - 1030 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies, sorry I've been MIA.

CONGRATULATIONS BUMPIN!!!! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU. I knew by me being away for a few weeks I was bound to come back to good news of one if not more of you lovely ladies getting your Bfps.

AFM, I did my soy earlier on in my cycle. So this will be cycle 3 with soy however last month with the chest pains and stress I only did 2 days of soy and stopped so I can't really count last month as a "soy" cycle so I'll say this is really my 2nd full soy course. Today is cycle Day 19 again I'm about ovulating. I don't temp because I'm always on the road and have a busy schudule but I do use wondfo OPKs and tonight it was a bright two lines, the darkest it's been however the test line is about just one shade lighter than the control line so too be that's a negative unless I was acouple hours late and I just missed the strong LH surge. I'll RE test tomorrow to see if it gets any farther or is starting to fade. So far my O'ing has been pretty accurate. Once hubby comes home from work 1st thing in the morning once my daughter goes to school I'll make sure I attack the poor tired man and use preseed since my O date is pretty much he. If the test is positive then hopefully 24 hours my egg should pop. I really haven't had any O pains so maybe tomorrow the OPK will be a blessing positive lol. Very soon I'll be in my 2 ww. I'll definitely use preseed tomorrow because I don't have any EWCM as usually I don't that's probably why it's taking me forever to get pregnant.

9 years ago

Thank you & good luck to you this cycle!

B&B: you still around?

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hello all!

im so sorry I have been AWOL! for the past couple of weeks....god is it really that long! lol

I have had so much going on, wkends busy then busy at home and I haven't even had chance to look at any of your replies to this week lol

Bumping...how are you girl?? hows bubba doing?...sorry I think I may have a sneaky name for your bump and it prob sounds horrid to you haha! your about 8 weeks aren't you now?? or coming up to it or have I really not been looking at dates right?! lol

AFM: Well, I had completed my first course of clomid and am now on 5dpo so am in the TWW yet again but am hopeful altho not excited! I missed a tablet cause my ad came on a sunday and I didn't see the clinician for frist time til the Tuesday so I started taking it that day. had what thought was EWCM last Thursday and we are hopeful as the vaginal scan I had last Tuesday showed that I had one follicle that was growing and at that point it was 13mm, but obviously your follicles need to be 18-20mm before they hatch so to speak and as they grow 2mm a day we calculated that by the Thursday/ Friday it would be about the right time for it to release the egg. so I haven't had to have another scan, instead I am having bloods taken this Friday at the hospital to test for levels of progesterone and obviously if they are high then it means I have ovulated so then its just another weeks wait to see if the witch shows her ugly face! if I haven't ov then they will put me on a stronger dose of Clomid altho I think 50mg is what worked last time so who knows! haha I have being having CM every day (wont gross you out with how lol) sometimes small amount then sometimes a lot. I have got sensitive nipples but my boobs themselves don't hurt.

User Image

9 years ago

Hey B&B!! So glad that you have came back and joined us here! LOL at the nickname! You can call it whatever you want! I had my first appointment yesterday and I was measuring 2 days ahead so I am actually 7w 2d today. HR was 144bpm and it was the cutest little blob I have ever seen! I am glad that I can finally be happy about it now!

YAY for 5 DPO! When are you planning to test? I really hope you caught the eggy so we can be preggo buddies!! :) The witch best stay away this cycle!!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hey bumpin...its good to be back and to hear from you :)!! I would have never left you all....that's not possible haha! too many friends in the same boat as me who I can share my obcession with lol that's it then, your bump is called bubba :-D love it xx aw, so I was close then haha that's great news, im so pleased for you and I am well chuffed that you got to hear a perfect heart beat :) yea I know what you mean, with DD#1 we couldn't be happy until we knew if we were having one or two babies and when we saw that one we were thrilled :) xx

well the blood test is Friday and I will know next Monday whether its worth getting ready for testing...if ive not ov then it will just be a case of waiting for AF to show her ugly face so we can start the next cycle and next dosage of clomid. if I've ov then I will wait til im at least one week late lol! I will prob cave in before then but I am determined when I want to be haha!!

it would be fab if we could be preggo buddies :)!!xx

User Image

9 years ago

Good! I am glad that you are sticking around! :) I was jsut about to stop following this board bc I though it was only me on here, lol. Now, it is just you and me. Still better than just me, haha.

FX that you ovulated and that the progestrone is high and you get that BFP real soon! Me and "Bubba" are routing for you! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

You can stop following this board hun...i will just stalk you thro private messaging instead haha!! yes it is you and me but like I say message me if you want :)

thank you hun, I really hope I have ovulated, its only the ifst cycle of clomid but you never know :) no point being negative about it...may as well think positive and think that good things come to those who wait :)

I so want mine, and hubbys BFP very soon! just wish it didn't take so long for it all to happen haha saw my friend and her two little ones yesterday, ones same age as my DD#1 and other is just 18 weeks so he is sooo cute and chunky monkey....I gave him his bottle and he fell asleep on me, my heart just melted....and DD was just like ah look mummy baby Jacob has gone sleep and then she kissed his head ...I mean talk about heart strings pulling!! thank you hun and thank you to 'Bubba' ;-) xx

User Image

9 years ago

You will get your BFP soon!! I have a good feeling!! You have any "symptoms" to report?

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I hope so Bumpin and thanku for all your positive thoughts and wishes...it means a lot :) I really hope this first cycle has done it. just want to complete our family now :)

I don't think so tbh. I seem to have sensitive and 'sore' nipples but only to the touch but no sore boobs and ive heard that can be something to do with the clomid. I am thirsty and peeing a lot but think the two connected to eachother and not to pg lol I am wet (if ya know what I mean without being too specific lol) and my cervix is what feels to be low and closed but I don't think any of that is symptoms and nothing else. I don't think ill get anything til nearer the time for my period etc if I do at all.

what about you hun? how are you feeling?? xxxx

User Image

9 years ago

Well, it sounds like you do actually have a few symptoms! :) I hope that they are good signs! You are welcome for the encouragement. I think we all need some from time to time.

I have been dealing with some awful constipation, headaches, still having some nausea, tired, cramping and bloating. Other than that, I guess I am ok, lol. I could really use a nice nap about right now though! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo