Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1031 - 1040 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

lol im hoping but not getting excited as dont want that whole let down feeling when af comes! iv'e now developed a sore throat and feeling slightly ugh!! :-/

So your doing great then!? lol ah bless you, at least if it all comes now you may not have it later on haha! if you need to sleep hun...you sleep! your not gona get huge amount of that in 9months haha! xx

User Image

9 years ago

Oh I already know all that girl. I have a 4 yr old! She doesn't allow me to get any rest as it is, LOL. Plus, sleeping at work will get me in the unemployment line.

I understand about trying not to get too excited in case Af shows. It won't be long and you will know for sure! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hey girl. I'm still here. Don't exclude me out hahaha. I'm in the 2ww. Actually bold, me n u are cycle buddies. I think we're only a day apart from our dpos.

I just tested a couple days ago and of course it was a BFN because not only was i 7dpo but also I have went to the bathroom like an hour prior to POAS. They always say it's best for at least a 4 hour hold but I wasn't thinking. I just ran to Walmart yesterday with my daughter so I can buy a Bluetooth so now I'm mad I didn't pick up anymore Walmart cheapies.

Anyways how are you lovely ladies doing? ?

Bumping, that's awesome that you're pregnancy is going extremely well so far. I'm so excited for you. I can't wait until I know what gender it's going to be. It's so nice being preggo around the holidays to because that's when you and your lull beam ate going to be eating extra good lol.

9 years ago

Jessica: Well, hey there girl!! Thank you & so far so good with the pregnancy!

Girl. you know that 7 DPO is WAAAYYY to early!! :) Don't torture yourself! Glad that you are still hangning around. GL & FX that this is your month!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hey ladies!

Glad to see your still with us Jessica :) i totally agree with bumpin hun, 7DPO is much too early for anything to happen...dont forget that implantation occurs 6-12 days from ovulation then only super sensitive hpt's will detect any pregnancy :) dont put yourself thro hell for the sake of it....just keep your chin up, be patient and the time for testing will come....and hopefully mrs witch will stay away!

aw, yea we are lol i am on 8DPO and feeling ok apart from having a cold and sore throat and feeling bit pooish lol

AFM: I have already moaned about feeling poo lol so I will give you the good news that I had today....had my bloods and cause they were rushed as an urgent ;-) hehe they were put thro and not long after id got home I was being called from the clinic to tell me that the bloods showed my progesterone level was at 41 (needs to be 30 or above) which means I have ovulated!! it has made me so happy to know the 50mg clomid has worked first time but obviously that isn't the end and the sticky bean has still got to have caught a sperm and implanted! !! but im not gona test until im at least a week late and so the tww is officially ok to carry on haha!

xx

User Image

9 years ago

B&B: YAY for ovulation!!!!!!! :) Can't wait for you to test! A week late for AF? BOO that is too long for me to wait, lol. I don't think you will be able to hold off that long!! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I know! its fab news, I was dreading her telling me I hadn't ov'd and that the next week would be for nothing!

I know...a week right!? lol I doubt I ll hold out for that long but I just think if im just couple of days late but af is on her way then id rather wait that little bit longer before seeing BFN!

im due on in approx. week so I have only got week til she is due....I really hope she doesn't show and that sticky bean sticks lol
xx

User Image

9 years ago

just curious but am I right in saying that if you are pregnant then taking an ov test would come up positive earlier than a preg test would at this stage?? lol xx

User Image

9 years ago

Not actually. An ovulation test is not as sensitive with HCG as a pregnancy test is. It takes a bit longer! FX for no witch!!

You have any more symptoms to speak of? :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Thanku bumpin hunnið??? I had heard it was but ill just wait and see what happens haha!

I don't think so, altho my supposedly ID (implantation day) is gonna be tomorrow and at the moment I am having little pains on my right side and they feel like sharp pains. Not getting them all the time but every so often. Apart from that nothing. No sore boobs etc. I'm knackered n feel crap lol

Fx'd the bean sticks. I might be being thick but if the egg has been fertilised it isn't guaranteed to implant n stick is it?!? Lol it is just pure chance. Xx

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo