Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

451 - 460 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

LOL...what she ^^ said.

My LP is actually 11 days.

9 years ago • Post starter

Ya i think I will POAS again when AF is due which is in a few days..

This extreme fatigue is horrible.. Want to sleep at my desk constantly!!

9 years ago

Just curious and this may sound crazy, but has anyone already picked out names?? If I have a girl I will name her Karalyn Raine. I have two grandmother's named Carolyn, so that is where that came from. Kelton Lee for a boy. My husband and his dad's middle name is Lee. Just thought it would be fun to talk about!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Well my cramps have died down and i just have leg pains.. Going to POAS tomorrow morning... Fingers crossed

9 years ago

I am having leg pains today too! I POAS just min ago and I swear I see the faintest of faint line. Although, doesn't help that I have line-eye and always think I see something, LOL. Will try again in a couple days..

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

How many dpo are you bumpin4baby? Sure hope you get two lines!!

9 years ago

9 going on 10!! Getting real anxious. I have 3 Frers just waiting to be peed on. :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

How exciting!! I tested at 10 and tomorrow will be 13 so hopefully this one will be lucky!!

9 years ago

FX for you girl! I can't wait to.see the result, I just know it'll be a !

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I'm nervous to test tomorrow worried I'm going to get a !! I guess we shall see what tomorrow brings

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo