Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

811 - 820 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

B&B, I'd definitely consider Soy Isoflavones!!

Jess, how ya doin??

E2E, you're in the same boat as me. When is AF due?

Linda

9 years ago

UPDATE: this thing called a "witch" has flown in to pay me a visit. OMGGG.... I'm just so heartbroken however I have heard even a second round of soy could become a success as well. So back to this drawing board I go. I must admit the soy died down the PMS symptoms or rather yet changed them up. Right now I have no sore BBS, a sore throat, bruised feeling ovary, but I do have also that hormonal headache which is annoying especially right before bed. I have gone to the bathroom 2 times since I seen it and this is deffinetly not IB or spotting. Full on red!!!!! And I had to tell the DH, and the look on his face (sad) because it still didn't work made me that much down as well. We did everything text book perfect. The only thing I can do this cycle is start soy with a higher dosage. My last soy cycle I taken it days 4 through 8. Day 4, 5, 6, 7 was all 80 mgs then the last day I taken 160. I need to find another brand because I have 80 mgs tablet so I can't take the max dosage 200. So game plan will be the 3-7 at 160mgs daily. I'll see if that works. So enough about me now because my 2WW went short n quick.

So how are you ladies doing?? Anything new?? Did anybody take a test?? Well girls I'm exhausted, I'll follow back up later on. I have to get to sleep because I have to get up at 1AM and right now it's currently 820pm I'll be lucky to get 4 hours of sleep now on the rag. Smdh still just can't believe it. I don't know why I had positive hpt tests in my dreams and the same ones I'm using now. I do have left overs so perhaps that dream means next month. ð??¥ð??¥ð??¢ð??¢

9 years ago

Jess, I am so very sorry! But there is definitely hope with the Soy yet. My friend got her BFP on her second cycle! And I know it's even more frustrating when you've timed everything perfectly. I'm in the same position. BFN after BFN, even after switching up the meds, having the HSG, and timing BD perfectly. It's never gone this well. But nada. Still 3 days til AF shows, and I'm more bummed than ever. Looks like I'll be out of the TTC game for the next 9 months at least. I'm still gonna be checking in on you ladies, to help with everything I can...

Linda

9 years ago

Well ... AF got me. 2 days early. I shouldn't be surprised - high stress always brings AF a little early. I hate to be so depressed about it, but I can't help it. It's like AF was the straw that broke the camel's back. Everything came crashing down on me today. The fact that it'll be at least 18 months before I can have another baby, the stress, and the fact that in 4 days I'll be saying goodbye to the man I've not spent more than 2 weeks apart from in over 6 years. I broke down in tears while folding his laundry today, because as he packed it away in his duffel bags I realized that it'll be the last time I roll his T-shirts and socks for almost a year. I've tried to be the "strong one" for my girlfriend's who's husbands are also leaving, but I lost it today. Today, I was the one who was weak. It makes me sick, but I'm human....

How's everyone else doing??

Linda

9 years ago

Morning or evening ladies!

How is everyone?

I'm so sorry Jessica and 2frsty:-( the witch is horrible and when it showed for me I was upset. But it must be agony for you 2frsty:-( my thoughts are with you.

Afm: I'm currently on a ward at my local hospital resting and waiting for an ultrasound on my stomach and lower abdomen. I was brought in my ambulance with excruciating pains and crying in agony. They have ruled out me being pregnant but are waiting for further bloods to rule out ectopic but they think it's more likely going to be burst cyst or problem with ovaries. Either way I am tad scared at the moment and just waiting!!

I will hopefully be coming home at some point today as I have already been put on antibiotics for pelvic inflammatory disease.

And to top it all of my Nan died Saturday!!

Sorry this post is all negative ladies but I do send baby dust to you all!! Xx

User Image

9 years ago

Hi everyone. It sounds like a lot of people had a rough weekend.

B&B - so sorry to hear that you are in pain and in the hospital. Hopefully they figure out what is going on and you will start feeling better soon.

2Frsty - sorry AF got you. And you are allowed to be sad about DH leaving. Its a long time to be apart. I cried and had a hard time when my brother got deployed. And I watched all the families have to say goodbye. I can't imagine what you are going through. Cause I know is 100 times worse than how I felt when my brother left. With my weird cycle this time around and not knowing exactly when I ovulated, I have been reading up on the possibility of ovulating and getting pregnant earlier (like the day after AF ends) in your cycle. Maybe if you and DH are able to BD a few times this week you might still have a chance of getting pregnant. But I know its a pain when AF is here. Good luck and don't worry about not being the strongest one this week. Its ok.

Jessica - sorry AF got you too! good luck with round 2 of soy.

Expecting - that you don't get AF!!

Bumpin - 1 more day until testing for you!!

AFM, I have a pretty good feeling about things this month. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, but I have a really really good feeling this month. And when I mentioned to DH that I wasn't going to drink while watching the game yesterday he picked up on the possibility and was super excited. That's the most excited he's been yet. A lot of signs are pointing to a positive soon. Going to try really hard to hold out until this weekend.

User Image

9 years ago

Hey ladies. sorry ive been MIA but i miss checking in with my girls so i came in to say hi!

September has not been nice to me. started off labor day with my grama falling and breaking her hip. shes 94 weighing all but 88lbs, shes my mom, raised my brother and i so it sucked seeing her that day she had just gone to radiology or better yet they came to her, shes in a home. anywho fast forward they did surgery, found out she had stage 4 chronic kidney disease, day after that feeding tube was placed, day after that fluid in both her lungs so bipap mask was put on her, and she passed away on the 9th. still pretty numb abt it.

2frsty im sorry to hear abt AF and hubby leaving. that part gets to me and wife isnt even enlisted yet lol just the thought that shed be leaving us bleh have ur moment to cry, scream, throw things lol its normal! u are human and u love that man!

im gonna try to catch up on everyones updates.

xo

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Sorry that witch got you ladies!

2frsty: I can't begin to imagine the rollercoaster you must be on right now. I don't know how I would be able to do it. Even when my DH goes off hunting with my dad for a weekend, the thought of being alone bothers me. You are a very stron woman. I think anyone in your situation would have to be tough as nails.

B&B: Sorry you are in so much pain! Praying for relief & comfort for you. Maybe they will get you all lined out.

Danielle: GL to you!!

Claudia: I am so sorry to hear about grama! I know how hard that is. It is hard to find the words to make you feel better. I just hated to watch my grandfather suffer when he had lung cancer. It was so hard. Praying for you to have peace in knowing she is no longer suffering.

AFM: I caved and tested today at 12 DPO and wouldn't ya know, BFN.. I was expecting it, but still sucked nonetheless. At moments I feel like this is my month and others I feel out. For me, this is the toughest part of the TWW. There is the possibility that I could be off on my DPO since I don't temp or use OPKs. I guess time will tell..

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hey ladies!

bumpin - so sorry to hear about your bfn, fingers crossed you're still not out though.

Claudia - oh my goodness awful, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma!

Danielle - fingers crossed! Glad wad excited!

B&b - oh no!! I'm so sorry to hear about all your troubles, hope you're feeling better soon and they can figure out what happened! Also so sorry to hear about your nan!! What a rough week! ((Hugs))

Jess & 2frsty - so sorry to hear the witch showed!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

9 years ago

Claudia - so sorry to hear about your grandma. It is rough when it is so unexpected. Prayers to you and your family during this sad time.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo