Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

551 - 560 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

OK, so Idk WHAT is going on with my body! I thought last night's OPK was - but it was clearly + after it dried. Took 2 more this morning and they're both VERY positive! Help!

User Image

Think there's a chance DH and I could still get our this cycle? I went ahead and set my O date as CD 14, since from what I've heard you usually O about 12-24 hours after the 1st +OPK. Thoughts? Comments? HELP! I've NEVER gotten this many OPKs in one cycle! My girlfriend did, and that was the month she got a bfp! I can't help but get my hopes up!!

Linda

9 years ago

2frsty: I have never used OPKS so I won't be any help. I will KMFX that it is a good sign!!:)

I just had to POAS this morning to see if my line would be darker and IT IS!! I uploaded it to my HPTs. I feel better about it now. :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin, I looked at your hpt, and it's a beautiful girl! Nice and dark! I'll be joining you in a week or so!

Linda

9 years ago

It seems I am the mayor of the Ghost Town, but I guess I'll keep posting just "in case" anyone decides to drop in!

AFM: 5 dpo today. Nada as far as symptom spotting, except for the same sore nips and today along with the tiniest cramping, the orange chicken I had at Manchu Wok was NASTY! DH is convinced I'm preggers, considering I never liked orange chicken before my last pregnancy but I have liked it ever since. He says that my aversion to it means I'm preggers again. *sigh* If only I could make him understand that telling me that only gets my hopes up, and then dashes them again when AF shows.

Linda

9 years ago

Can I be Deputy Mayor?

I'm 2 dpo today. However, I've been feeling nauseous for over a week now. My last period wasn't even close to normal at the end of July. So I'm not sure what is going on. I have a doctor's appointment on Monday where I have to get a procedure done. I know that they will test to make sure I'm not pregnant beforehand, but I kind of feel like I should test today myself just to settle myself a bit. The only frustrating thing is that if we got pregnant this cycle then by Monday it will still be too early for implantation so it won't show up. Its kind of stressing me out. And I am a wreck when I am stressed out especially when dealing with doctors.

User Image

9 years ago

I've been testing for a couple days now (got a ton of SurePredicts and with DH leaving end of next month I figured "Why not?") and have been getting evil evaps. It's almost comical how dark a few of them have been! I've decided to track it, unaffectionately naming it "The Chronicles of the Evaps." How un-normal was last AF?

Linda

9 years ago

Howdy Mayor.. Howdy Deputy!

How are you ladies doing? This thread is starting to dwindle down..

What kind of procedure do you have to get done Danielle? Good luck with that and FX for the both of you!

2Frsty: Chronicles of the evaps.. LMAO.. Are you sure that they are evaps bc I wouldn't think you would get that many.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I have to have a colposcopy done. I know its not that big of a deal but a bit nervous.

My period is normally 5-7 days and heavy at least 4 of them. Lots of cramping. I very lightly spotted for a few days before, had 1 day of heavy flow with cramps, 1 day of medium/light flow, and 1 day of very light flow followed by a few days of super light spotting. Just not the normal at all.

Ended up taking the last test we had in the house since the dollar store didn't have any! It came up negative. we caught it this month. I guess the stress of work and buying a house is upsetting my stomach instead of it being a pregnancy symptom. Oh well. Now to just continue to wait 2 weeks.

User Image

9 years ago

Danielle, your period sounds crazy like the one I had in July, except I had brown spotting for 7 days straight before spotting red blood then like 3 days of heavy flow then brown spotting for 3 days after. I am really thinking I had a missed miscarriage. I pray and have my fx that this is your month!! Good luck with your colonoscopy and try not to worry too much about it!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Danielle--> I've never had a colonoscopy done, but not for the VA's lack of trying; I've just ducked the gastro doctor for about ... 5 years! Have you ever had one done before? If not, be forewarned: the gas that they blow your intestines up with is by far the worst part. And unfortunately, time and a good fart is the only thing that's gonna help it! You'll do fine! And you'd be so early on that even if you caught that eggy, there's no risk!

Bumpin--> I think I had a chemical a couple months ago. Had about 8 Wondfos that had lines so faint you could only barely see them on invert, but they were definitely there. AF was a day or two late, and fairly heavy.

AFM: The CotE (Chronicles of the Evaps) continues ... Every test has had the faintest of faint line there. Some I swear I could see within the time limit, others not until after. The evap I got this morning from the test I took last night was wicked dark! But it faded throughout the day, ending up just like the others. My nipples aren't hardly sore at all today. I'm gonna go with FF's original O day as CD 13 vs their "updated" one of CD 14. No need to add another day to the TWW; it's long enough as it is! Went back to the Dr today, who switched up my muscle relaxer, added some more pain meds, and threw in a killer dose of steroids for 5 days to get the inflammation down in my shoulder quickly. Not looking forward to the 5 pounds I'll gain from them, but I am hopeful for some relief however.

Linda

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo