Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

621 - 630 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Sounds like a good plan Jessica. I started tracking my ovulation this month and if I dont concieve then my obgyn is going to put me on some ovulation meds to try and help. Im finding this month to just relax about getting pregnant and let it happen. Im really trying not to get anxious and test early cause it usually just ends up bringing you down. Sure hope we both get our BFP soon!

9 years ago

UPDATE: my stupid computer this is the 3rd time I'm writing this. 1st time my computer shut down on me to update and restart then 2nd time i don't know what happened all of a sudden My computer brought me back to all the comments ANYWAYSS my AF appeared. I'm mad yet relieved because i have a new game plan that I'm praying will work. I knew AF was going to come only because of my severe cramping this afternoon.

On a positive note, after i dropped hubby to work, he works 6pm to 6am, me and my DD went off to Walmart. I bought a basal thermometer and also soy isoflavones, i made sure to talk with the pharmacist first though because i am on a seizure medication called gabapentin however its for nerve pain not because I'm having seizures. About 4 years ago i injuried my back at work so i have 3 slipped discs with them pressing into my central nerve in my spine. So i get that sciatica at times. The pharmacist said i should consult with my doctor because it can increase my estrogens level which in turn can cause cancer breath cancer.

I'm not worried though because I'm only taking it for 5 days which i didn't tell the pharmacist why I'm taking it, maybe if i taken it all month then perhaps there would be an issue. What do you guys think? I'm glad it doesn't interfere with my medication so should i still give it a go???

Anyways sorry for making this so long, game plan is now I'm on CD1 officially as of counting today. The herb that i got is 80mgs tablets not 40mgs like most mention, i was hoping to take 120mgs because i am on the heavier side so maybe a slightly higher dosage may work better but I'm thinking ill still with 80mg days 3, 4 and 5 then maybe on day 6 and 7 do 160mgs so the last two days double the dosage if the first three days go by well. I will be temping for the first time, not sure how that goes, do i temp while I'm on AF ???? Thats gross but i need to know my starting point so ill do it if i have to. Will it be a good idea to join fertility friend to my charts can be clear?? Is there any app i can download to where it reads the chart for me?? So my new things will be temping and the herb then i want to order OPKs and Pregnancy test strips i seen a bunch on amazon so if i order in a day or two i should be good in time for using them since I'm just starting, then ill keep my regimen from this cycle which is pre-seed, mucniex and soft cups for a higher chance. Hopefully that will cover it

Amber i pray we get our BFPs real soon, fingers crossed that things will all work out.

Ladies, please inform me about how this temp thing works, what sites can i enter my information into, will the app read the chart for me? Should i start tomorrow morning taking my temp? If so then what is my temp today since i didn't temp on cd1?? I need help, sorry for the book but I'm confused when it comes to all this. Thanks ladies.

9 years ago

Sorry to hear about the stupid witch Jess. I don't know a thing about temping, so I am useless to your last post.. FX this is your month! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Sorry I've been MIA. Busy busy busy here!

Jess--> Yes, start temping while you're still on AF. And if you have a smart phone, I suggest downloading the Fertility Friend app. It's very user friendly, and easier to use than it looks from the chart. Look at my chart in my signature. You take your BBT 1st thing in the morning (same time) BEFORE you get out of bed. I have my alarm set for 4:00 am. I wake up, take my temp, put it in my FF app, and go right back to bed. And the dosage of Soy Iso depends completely on you. My pills were 80 mg also. You may have to play around with it to see what works for you. I also use a soft cup and PreSeed. I LOVE the PreSeed! FX'd for this cycle for you!!

Linda

9 years ago

AFM: Still waiting around for AF. I hate having a 15 day luteal phase sometimes! That means I still have 2-3 days left. But I've been trying to keep busy. Been packing away John's 18m clothes and pulling out the 24m-2T ones...HE'S ONLY 11 MONTHS OLD!!! I gave birth to a BEAST! Oh, and my sister is having her appendix out today, so that adds a bit of extra stress. I know God only gives us what we can handle, but I wish He didn't trust me so much sometimes!!

Linda

9 years ago

LOL 2frsty, he is a healthy baby!! My LP is typically 16 days, so I know what you mean.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Awww thanks @2frsty, it sounds like we're on the same plan. BBT, soft cups and preseed. I do have a smart phone, funny thing is I tried to download it but my phone doesn't have enough storage what are the odds, so im going to start cleaning my memory space out therefore I can have that app.

Since this is going on cd2 now, I didn't temp cd1 because it came on at like 4 pm then this morning I didnt know what to do since I'm on my cycle. So what temp should I put for cd1 and cd2, ill make sure I take it tomorrow morning for sure!! Also since its my cd3 I'll start the soy isoflavones as well. Please let me know your opinion on the missed missed two days. Sorry for all the questions. I love preseed to. In 6 years trying I've only used it one cycle so now I'm trying preseed again. Ill be sure to use it this cycle I'm on.

Btw how are the rest of the ladies doing tonight? Any updates or news? :-) :-) :-)

9 years ago

Jess--> Don't stress the 1st 2 days. It's not a biggie. The most important days to temp every day on are the ones before and after O. That way you can confirm O with a clear temperature shift. And if you miss a day, it's not the end of the world! I miss between 3-5 temps a month! If you want, you can add me on Facebook if you need to get a hold of me quicker; just look for Linda Ann Frost! (That goes for anyone on here!!)

Linda

9 years ago

Just dropping off some for you girls!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Awesome your the best @2frsty. For the two missed days I did just make up a random temp. Today my first official temp was 98.00 so day 1 I put it for 97.50 and day 2 97.75 now today is day 3 which is 98.00 it's weird because I thought it would be 96 or low 97's. And how would I know where my "cover line is"? I know everybody's body is different. Btw I did finally download the app, I had to delete like 100 pics just to get enough room. Lol. So my 1st official BBT was today and since today is day 3 I'm also going to take my sky isoflavones for the 1st time. Yayyyy, im excited.

And thanks for your fb info, that will definitely be helpful if I need you, you know us ladies always have emergency questions like first time temping. LmBO :-) :-) :-)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo